TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by missparzival »

If Charles or his family get custody will she lose her housing and food stamps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

gypsophila wrote:So on top of everything, she's moving AGAIN. I can't even remember how many places those kids have lived in so far. Maybe it's time they cut her off of section 8 and just let her fend for herself. She can move back in with her enabler mom. Those kids have had nothing permanent in their entire lives. That has to cause major issues.
Four moves in two years is a lot for her kids. I can't imagine what she tells her case worker why she needs to move into another place ("someone leaked out my address", "I want to move again to get away from my abusive ex-husbitch, but I can't afford to repair the damages that I made to the house"). I'm sorry but I do hope too that they cut her off, her mom may be an enabler but given their history, Taylers mom tells her like it is. Hence when she lived back with her mom, Tayler constantly bitched at how she was being treated like a child. She doesn't deserve to continue sitting on her butt all day and have others pay for her crap.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

My mom trained our (rather large) dog at 8 weeks to sit, bark and shake paws but he mainly does it for treats. He's edging on six now and is a holy terror otherwise because they don't enforce rules with him but it was fairly easy to train dogs in my experience as a puppy especially if you use conditioning. Of course you'd have to have some basic knowledge of psychological processing as far as I would say and this is Tayler ...

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She said they were moving her "because of the domestic violence". Is Chuckie not supposed to know where she lives?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:She said they were moving her "because of the domestic violence". Is Chuckie not supposed to know where she lives?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Until she tries to get back together with him lol

class, not ass
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Guys, she really posted about how tired she is of struggling. Lmao using not having a license or car as her reason for not having a job. It's not hard to call a cab, take a bus, phone a friend or WALK to where you gotta be. That's pure laziness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:Guys, she really posted about how tired she is of struggling. Lmao using not having a license or car as her reason for not having a job. It's not hard to call a cab, take a bus, phone a friend or WALK to where you gotta be. That's pure laziness.

Boo fucking hoo, everything she has is handed to her but it's not enough. Woe is her because a car, a job and a better life isn't provided for her by someone else. "What if I'm tired?" she says, well too fucking bad Tayler, how can you be "tired" when you've barely tried. You purposely had kids as a teen knowing that you couldn't provide for them, now you have to pay the consequences. Grow up and make a fucking effort to give your kids the life they deserve. Self-pity isn't going to put food on the table and other people aren't going to support you forever.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:Guys, she really posted about how tired she is of struggling. Lmao using not having a license or car as her reason for not having a job. It's not hard to call a cab, take a bus, phone a friend or WALK to where you gotta be. That's pure laziness.

If she had started working any job five years ago, even if it was a fast food job, she probably could have had a car, multiple raises, and possibly been promoted by now. If she used assistance along with a job, she'd be set monetarily and wouldn't have to worry about this. It's completely her choice not to work, so it's her choice to struggle, and to force her kids to struggle as well.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's stupid for leaving that job at that pizza place. No other friend of hers is going to offer her a job like that ever again. And she did have a car, only to scrap it for cash. She's upset because people are sick of helping her out only to call it quits after a week.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I think she still lets the kids go over to chuckies mom's which means chuckies mom comes and picks them up. So, what good would it do for her to move? And, when chuckie does get rights to the kids back, he will have to come pick them up. I bet she is getting kicked out. The day she "held deaths hand" was like 3 months ago. If she had to move because she as scared of chuckie, she would have moved right away.

She also said something today about wishing she had a dining room table. That's what happens when you spend beyond your means and let some dude you break up with every other month buy all this furniture in his name.

atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

Welfare even gives you a bus pass, so she can't even complain she can't afford the bus either lol.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

She is drunk with Haley. Can't afford dog food but can afford liquor. And don't bs me and say Haley bought it. If she is going to buy you shit, have her buy you dog food. Wonder if the kids are there or if they are with chuckies family? If they are with her, and it's past midnight and she is up drinking when the kids have school in the morning, she can not bitch about being tired.

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

My cousin is the same way. Can't pay her rent or other bills , can't afford food or diapers for her two daughter's or to put gas in their car. She had a full time job making $10 an hour and quit. Her husband works at the same place. Yet they just got iphone 6s+ 64gb. They need to find a place to live because they can't afford to get the lease renewed. Goes out to eat and to the movies on the weekends and our aunt and uncle watch her kids. She wanted me to come over to drink with her and her husband.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I'm sure she let chuckie take the kids again. You know, she needs time off to be the teen she never got to be because she purposely conceived 3 little crotchlings and now life isn't fair! *insert pouty face*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

ImageImage
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

I don't get why she says she needs someone to teach her how to drive? It's pretty simple and I thought she's done it before. Study the drivers manual, take the test, get a license? It's not that hard. Especially when you're over 18
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is it just me, or does Anberlin look like she has a rash? Or is it just the way the picture is? That's Anberlin, right?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She gives the kids away on weekends to try stop Chuckie from going out. She is the ultimate poser. I can't believe how little she's done with her life over the last 4 years. Now she's all talk, no action. I think people are actually getting sick of hearing about it because nothing ever changes.

What is the point of having a driver's license, other than to say she has it? She'll never be able to afford a car, insurance, gas and maintenance, even if someone gives her ANOTHER junker. So it's pointless. It's just a way to deflect from the fact that she can't stay in classes long enough to finish her GED.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Looks like Hayley finally found a ride to Taylers house. I remember them both having a convo on IG about Hayley asking her mom for a ride to Taylers house. They both sounded like like teenagers asking each other's parents if they could come over. Looks like Hayley doesn't have a car or license either, but wanted to get pregnant along with Tayler lmao.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Tayler or danwell, whichever of you reads this first.

Tayler, you are a massive pile of shit. I can't even begin to explain what a horrible person you are, and how bad I feel for your poor children. I bet your dog is counting her lucky stars she doesn't have to stay with you. You are lazy, you are STUPID, and you are a liar. You have zero redeeming qualities. The few you did have have slowly disappeared through the years.

You know and I know that your excuses for not doing anything are pathetic. You have no desire to have a job, a car, or a license, but it sure does sound good to say you do am I right?? You can claim you want these things alllll day every day. It'll never happen though because you are a POS mother and human being.

I dont care how harsh I am at this point. This stupid bitch and Krissy made it personal. Come on Tayler, pay us a visit here on ytmd. Let me tell you how I feel to your face. Or better yet, since you have my instagram, shoot me a message. ;)

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”