April and Davey

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April and Davey

Unread post by natalka81 »

If I see one more video of a child writing in pain, crying, sobbing, going to the ER, bleeding, getting stitches, getting injected with something, getting an x-ray, being toilet trained, panicking, etc. etc. etc. I swear.... It's getting ridiculous! I thought we were finished with this crap.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

natalka81 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:10 am If I see one more video of a child writing in pain, crying, sobbing, going to the ER, bleeding, getting stitches, getting injected with something, getting an x-ray, being toilet trained, panicking, etc. etc. etc. I swear.... It's getting ridiculous! I thought we were finished with this crap.
Same. If family vloggers are moving to a focus on medical dramas, it is time the federal government steps in. Exploiting children is bad enough, but executing "storylines" that require the children to be injured or in distress is next level. That includes when the parents dramatize their own medical issues to elicit a reaction from their children.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I just watched todays vlog. April previously claimed EB almost drowned Frankie in the bathtub while she was doing laundry. However in today's vlog either Daisy or Ambree yelled out that they were done with EB's laundry. Do you think A &D are actually doing any housework at this point, with the exception of April cooking? The kids are assigned to clean the common areas. We also know they have the kids watch the baby any time they are home, even if they are supposed to be in classes. (Hopefully they learned their lesson leaving him with a 4 yr old.) What do they do besides exercise and preach to a camera anymore?

And of course Davey approved of EB's photo as the Christmas tree topper (or "tan-o-bomb" as April likes to call it). I can only imagine what can happen with a free-range baby and a Christmas tree. Just more potential ER fodder for them I suppose.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:07 pm I knew that swing in the basement was going to hurt someone someday... I just thought it would be EB or Ender.
I just wanted to reach through the screen and smack the crap out of Davey (With gloves on, of course), then yell, "PUT YOUR DAMNED MASK BACK ON!". It just makes my blood boil seeing these vloggers pulling their masks down in medical facilities so they can film themselves. They're freakin' endangering all the staff by doing so! If I worked at that hospital and saw the vlog when it was posted, I'd be furious that these nitwits with all their preaching about religion and how God/Jesus want us to treat our fellow humans don't give a rat's hiney about anyone except themselves.

Bonnie also pulled down her mask to vlog to when Joel needed to go to the ER recently, but at least she didn't have it hanging off one ear as Davey did.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Something about the way Davey just said off-handedly about Frankie "Is he deaf?" as if it was kind of funny, rubbed me the wrong way. Did anyone else who bothered to watch today's vlog catch that? Am I over-reacting? There are parents who are dealing with these issues all the time. Can my child hear me? Can my child see me? Is my child on the Autism Spectrum? Not sure making light of it is appropriate.

Also, I live in a place where there are literally some of the lowest covid rates in North America. We're not going to restaurants, we're not going to church or gyms or libraries or all sorts of places. We're not traveling unless absolutely necessary. It's pretty hard for me to understand the rationale behind a mummy-daughter pedicure date in Utah.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

natalka81 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:42 pm Something about the way Davey just said off-handedly about Frankie "Is he deaf?" as if it was kind of funny, rubbed me the wrong way. Did anyone else who bothered to watch today's vlog catch that? Am I over-reacting? There are parents who are dealing with these issues all the time. Can my child hear me? Can my child see me? Is my child on the Autism Spectrum? Not sure making light of it is appropriate.

Also, I live in a place where there are literally some of the lowest covid rates in North America. We're not going to restaurants, we're not going to church or gyms or libraries or all sorts of places. We're not traveling unless absolutely necessary. It's pretty hard for me to understand the rationale behind a mummy-daughter pedicure date in Utah.
Nope, not overreacting in the slightest as that rubbed me the wrong way too. Davey thinks he's the cool Superdad, but frankly he's a real arse much of the time. You can almost hear his kids rolling their eyes at some of his comments.

Still, he seems to be a better dad overall than Joel Hoellein and Kevin Franke.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Josette wrote:
natalka81 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:42 pm Something about the way Davey just said off-handedly about Frankie "Is he deaf?" as if it was kind of funny, rubbed me the wrong way. Did anyone else who bothered to watch today's vlog catch that? Am I over-reacting? There are parents who are dealing with these issues all the time. Can my child hear me? Can my child see me? Is my child on the Autism Spectrum? Not sure making light of it is appropriate.

Nope, not overreacting in the slightest as that rubbed me the wrong way too. Davey thinks he's the cool Superdad, but frankly he's a real arse much of the time. You can almost hear his kids rolling their eyes at some of his comments.

Still, he seems to be a better dad overall than Joel Hoellein and Kevin Franke.
Only to a certain degree. He may not ignore the kids as much as Kevin and Joel do, but he pimps them out. He's the one posting pictures of EB in nothing but a towel on her IG page, and in other states of undress looking "sassy". He might as well caption the posts "here you go, pedophiles! Enjoy!"
I would be very interested to see the demographics on EB's IG. Sav and Cole Labrant post the same type of pictures of Everleigh, and 70% of her IG followers are males over 18.
And he is the poster child for toxic masculinity.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Welp, I guess April and Davey haven't been paying much attention to the news lately because as the kids were opening their presents he announced that they're taking a trip to Mexico in January, 2021. However, Mexico is at a Level 4 (Highest Covid-19 level) and the CDC is advising that you not travel there unless it's absolutely essential. Add in that their 5-year old daughter is immunocompromised due to her juvenile arthritis and is receiving weekly injections of Methotrexate, a chemotherapy drug, and you've got a recipe for disaster.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/co ... rus-mexico
Lionking23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lionking23 »

Josette wrote:

Welp, I guess April and Davey haven't been paying much attention to the news lately because as the kids were opening their presents he announced that they're taking a trip to Mexico in January, 2021. However, Mexico is at a Level 4 (Highest Covid-19 level) and the CDC is advising that you not travel there unless it's absolutely essential. Add in that their 5-year old daughter is immunocompromised due to her juvenile arthritis and is receiving weekly injections of Methotrexate, a chemotherapy drug, and you've got a recipe for disaster.

They probably think they’ll be fine because god will protect them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lionking23 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:59 pm
Josette wrote:

Papa Orgill is in the hospital with COVID. I bet they gave it to him, or at least assumed they did. April was insanely cagey/nervous/angry that Zade needed to be COVID tested to swim. Making all sorts of excuses saying there is no proof that asymptomatic people spread it, and that he has had no symptoms so she will assume it is a false positive. They said he came back negative, but knowing they have antibodies would surely be enough for them to assume they are immune and safe to travel anywhere they want.

Or they are just idiots. It's a toss up.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:52 am
Lionking23 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:59 pm
Josette wrote:

Papa Orgill is in the hospital with COVID. I bet they gave it to him, or at least assumed they did. April was insanely cagey/nervous/angry that Zade needed to be COVID tested to swim. Making all sorts of excuses saying there is no proof that asymptomatic people spread it, and that he has had no symptoms so she will assume it is a false positive. They said he came back negative, but knowing they have antibodies would surely be enough for them to assume they are immune and safe to travel anywhere they want.

Or they are just idiots. It's a toss up.
They posted a vlog today about Davey's dad being hospitalized, but according to April it wasn't initially for Covid. According to her he passed out in the shower and fell, wedging his head under the toilet so 911 was called. He checked out okay so wasn't hospitalized. The next day he passed out in the shower again and then was hospitalized. Was tested at the hospital and it came back positive. April mentioned that he likes to take really hot showers and wondered it that had anything to do with him passing out.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Did Davey just say they had Covid in today’s vlog???
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

shortstop wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:50 am Did Davey just say they had Covid in today’s vlog???
I just came here because of that. They said it in a round-a-bout way, noting that everyone they are inviting to their NYE party has had COVID (they probably think that makes it okay). So I assume that means them as well. I thought April was acting way too squirrelly when Zade had to be tested. I wonder when they had it, and if only one tested positive and they are just assuming they are all immune now. Imagine if EB gets COVID while in Mexico. How scary.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:09 pm
shortstop wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:50 am Did Davey just say they had Covid in today’s vlog???
I just came here because of that. They said it in a round-a-bout way, noting that everyone they are inviting to their NYE party has had COVID (they probably think that makes it okay). So I assume that means them as well. I thought April was acting way too squirrelly when Zade had to be tested. I wonder when they had it, and if only one tested positive and they are just assuming they are all immune now. Imagine if EB gets COVID while in Mexico. How scary.
Her getting it is a huge concern considering that Mexico is on Level 4 (Highest level of Covid-19) and that the CDC advises against traveling there unless it's absolutely necessary.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if some of their family had Covid considering how reckless they are about going to different crowded attractions or taking their kids to skating rinks and the like. However, considering all the medical stuff/testing EB has been undergoing throughout I'd really be surprised if she has Covid since that's something I'd assume her health providers would check on. However, thinking that because you've had Covid automatically confers immunity is just so far from the truth as there have been those who've had it twice. Herd immunity doesn't not apply.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'll bet they chose Mexico because it's less restrictive than the US. I saw an article about how people are going to Mexico from the US and taking advantage of the 6 month visa Americans are given automatically and staying on because they are tired of the restrictions in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if the Orgills were going to Mexico because they can't go to Hawaii without a negative test or quarantining for 10 days, and Florida and California are still mandating masks, and most of the Caribbean requires negative tests prior to visiting.
Selfish.

Vickenn307
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Vickenn307 »

I can’t with them anymore. They used to be one of my favorite Mormon blogging family’s and Covid has brought out the arrogance and stupid in all of them. Going around the table stating their highs and lows of the year and covid “restrictions” are their low. Not hundreds of thousands dead and dying, but the inconvenience to them. Disgusting. This is why America can’t have nice things, because of idiots like them. 🤬
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:41 am I'll bet they chose Mexico because it's less restrictive than the US. I saw an article about how people are going to Mexico from the US and taking advantage of the 6 month visa Americans are given automatically and staying on because they are tired of the restrictions in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if the Orgills were going to Mexico because they can't go to Hawaii without a negative test or quarantining for 10 days, and Florida and California are still mandating masks, and most of the Caribbean requires negative tests prior to visiting.
Selfish.

Less restrictive which explains why Mexico is on Covid-19 Level 4. The who family picked corona/corona restrictions as their low for 2020, which is pretty ridiculous when you consider that until recently Utah hasn't really been enforcing restrictions like wearing a mask when you're in a business or social distancing, etc.

Oregon's governor issue a statewide mandate on July 1st regarding things like wearing a mask when inside of any business, when riding on a bus or in a taxi, etc.

Then back in mid-November our governor declared another lockdown to slow down the spread of Covid-19. That ran through early December and for Thanksgiving you were asked to honor the lockdown by not having more than 6 people from 2 households at your home for Thankgiving dinner. Because of that I spent Thanksgiving with my cat, but had a nice FB chat with my son & DIL. Same for Christmas because DIL had to work (She's a healthcare worker & works at a hospital). I hated not being with my family during the holidays, but I'd hate it even more if one of us got Covid.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Oh look, they're going to some sort of ice castle attraction right after their NYE party! Lot of people there too and while it appears most if not all are wearing masks, there's not much social distancing going on since this attraction involves walking through tunnels in the ice castle.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

I don’t watch these idiots but keep up with Daveys instagram stories, and the ignorance is through the roof. He said maybe a month ago that he will delete comments which say “where are your masks” because it is their life and they have the ‘agency’ to decide how to live it. NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO COVID YOU DIPSHITS!!! Also the preaching on his instagram stories is so arrogant and creepy.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ujvs_ wrote:I don’t watch these idiots but keep up with Daveys instagram stories, and the ignorance is through the roof. He said maybe a month ago that he will delete comments which say “where are your masks” because it is their life and they have the ‘agency’ to decide how to live it. NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO COVID YOU DIPSHITS!!! Also the preaching on his instagram stories is so arrogant and creepy.
They're so ignorant. The main reason to wear masks is to protect other people. Sure they have the "agency" to live as they like, but they don't have the right to breathe infection all over grocery store workers and others who have no choice but to be there.

Return to “A-H”