:)
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by sadie »

I thought it was creepy and weird when they were at the museum and randy was telling hazzel how the deer got shot and killed...
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

sadie wrote:I thought it was creepy and weird when they were at the museum and randy was telling hazzel how the deer got shot and killed...
I didnt watch because she's boring AF. But I don't see anything wrong with being honest. No need to sugar coat!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

The vlogs lately have all been about shoving Randy in our faces to prove how sweet and loving and #goals their relationship is (more so than normal). It's gross and I don't buy it.

Like you all said, Randy creeps me out. He seems like such an odd person. Haylee is too, though. They both seem like they are the type to settle (someone mentioned in the other thread but idk who that was, sorry!!).

We all get that they'll stay together (because Haylee would be too embarrassed to have another breakup on YT, she's also pushed it so much at this point, and that YT$$$ would go down) but stop trying to pretend that it's real. It's so obviously two people playing happy family. Ick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

alyshamne wrote:The vlogs lately have all been about shoving Randy in our faces to prove how sweet and loving and #goals their relationship is (more so than normal). It's gross and I don't buy it.

Like you all said, Randy creeps me out. He seems like such an odd person. Haylee is too, though. They both seem like they are the type to settle (someone mentioned in the other thread but idk who that was, sorry!!).

We all get that they'll stay together (because Haylee would be too embarrassed to have another breakup on YT, she's also pushed it so much at this point, and that YT$$$ would go down) but stop trying to pretend that it's real. It's so obviously two people playing happy family. Ick.

It was me! I get creepy vibes from the both of them. The way Randy they both talk freaks me out, haylee is so awkward in front of the camera. We know there's a camera in front of you but could you put it down for a second, or maybe edit those creepy conversations out. She strikes me as a robot wife, do everything perfectly for my husband before he gets upset!
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I wish Haylee would get red a better leash, those retractable ones aren't gonna work for a dog like him. It's just gonna break again.

INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

alym0326 wrote:I wish Haylee would get red a better leash, those retractable ones aren't gonna work for a dog like him. It's just gonna break again.

Yes. I have a shiba inu and I use to but those leashes for him and he has broke every one because shibas are runners. They are bred to hunt small game so they like to chase everything.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

She's not pregnant is she? It looks like she has gained weight in her midsection recently

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Wait in the newest blog she packs Hazzel an over night bag in a plastic store bag.... Didn't she just spend money on a new toddler bag? Why wouldn't she use that....

Randy comes off like a major jerk when talking about driving like an ass downtown

alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Lovehound11 wrote:Wait in the newest blog she packs Hazzel an over night bag in a plastic store bag.... Didn't she just spend money on a new toddler bag? Why wouldn't she use that....

Randy comes off like a major jerk when talking about driving like an ass downtown

But he doesn't/can't pull off the jerky smart ass attitude at all. He tries too hard to seem cool. They both do. Both are so awkward ugh.

alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Sorry for double posting, but I went back to watch their Q&As from when they first started dating and it's so gross. After 5 months of being together Randy was kissing Hazzel and calling her baby and like... that is just really weird in my opinion. But Haylee was so into it because she was so desperate to have a happy family. I just can't with her/them sometimes. She needs to realise that there's nothing wrong with being on her own. Like hey girl hey007 said, I think she thinks that she needs to be slaving away to make a man happy.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

alyshamne wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:Wait in the newest blog she packs Hazzel an over night bag in a plastic store bag.... Didn't she just spend money on a new toddler bag? Why wouldn't she use that....

But he doesn't/can't pull off the jerky smart ass attitude at all. He tries too hard to seem cool. They both do. Both are so awkward ugh.

Yep. He's an arrogant dork if you ask me. He thinks he is the coolest guy in America. And she is too head over heels for him to realize it, they are such an odd couple

Oh and by the way. It's like driving like that in every major city. It's not exclusive to Denver like he is trying to make it seem. Try driving in Chicago and get back to me Randy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

I think she's a really good mum, especially given her upbringing and Hazzel is easily the sweetest kid of youtube. Randy doesn't anger me as much as he seems to some people (although as a non-American his name makes me lol considering what the word means here).
In regards to the post above re her stomach she made a whole tearful video about people commenting and calling her fat and saying that she used to have an eating disorder. I think she clearly has put on weight and in general she carries her weight in her midsection but because she's so short and because of the clothes she wears it's just more obvious even though she probably doesn't weigh that much. She's been very clear about not wanting to have another kid anytime soon or perhaps ever.
I was so glad that she's finally taking Hazzel to places like the library and museum. There's all these free, fantastic educational places available to young mums but instead if they leave the house it's for Target or Walmart it seems...
Once Hazzel is 4 can she go to an early learning centre? Or do you always have to pay in the states? Hazzel seems so bright and i don't think she has enough exposure to other kids her age apart from occasionally seeing Haylee's siblings.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Thanks lou I didn't watch that video. I just know she made a video with the title sister in training or something like that (which I also didn't watch) so I was trying to maybe connect the dots

Hazzel could already be in school. Idk why she hasn't put her in it yet

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lovehound11 wrote:Thanks lou I didn't watch that video. I just know she made a video with the title sister in training or something like that (which I also didn't watch) so I was trying to maybe connect the dots

Maybe you should watch them before making assumptions
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:Thanks lou I didn't watch that video. I just know she made a video with the title sister in training or something like that (which I also didn't watch) so I was trying to maybe connect the dots

Maybe you should watch them before making assumptions
You're right I should. I apologize!

loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

Can she go for free? I think Haylee has said it costs too much considering she's home and able to look after her
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

She said in a recent video that she has looked into it but by the time she looked into it, it was too late to sign her up for anything

ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

this kid reminds me of a high school student :? the hell does she see in him???
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

ihateliars wrote:this kid reminds me of a high school student :? the hell does she see in him???
Classic case of twelvies playing house. Except there's an innocent child involved so not so funny.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”