Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Ohjess17
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cassie Hollister

Unread post by Ohjess17 »

Ohjess17 wrote:She must had a 3rd baby shower... how many baby showers does one person need Image

*just

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

shes thankng youtube to make everything possible... so that means her baby? marriage? not having to work? hmm ok

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Did no one see the way she discussed why she was having separate showers for both sides of the family? She may have been genuine but knowing their family, it was very suspicious.

And then very soon after Missy posted something out of character for her - Carlos' nephew(?) I'm pretty sure it was damage control.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cassie Hollister

Unread post by actuallydear »

actuallydear wrote:Did no one see the way she discussed why she was having separate showers for both sides of the family? She may have been genuine but knowing their family, it was very suspicious.

And then very soon after Missy posted something out of character for her - Carlos' nephew(?) I'm pretty sure it was damage control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

Saw this on Facebook the other day and it made me laugh, their baby’s name is here Image

lImage

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

She should have just said that they wanted to keep the groups small for Covid reasons. Yes, it's illogical because each baby shower has the potential to spread the virus if it's indoors and unmasked. And pregnant woman are a high-risk group now. Everyone I've know who is having a first baby is doing a virtual shower. But the way she tried to explain it, it sounds like their families don't like each other. Cassie didn't care when she threw a large party for the gender reveal. I doubt they care about Covid now, but it would provide a convenient excuse for now having a large baby shower.
Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:She should have just said that they wanted to keep the groups small for Covid reasons. Yes, it's illogical because each baby shower has the potential to spread the virus if it's indoors and unmasked. And pregnant woman are a high-risk group now. Everyone I've know who is having a first baby is doing a virtual shower. But the way she tried to explain it, it sounds like their families don't like each other. Cassie didn't care when she threw a large party for the gender reveal. I doubt they care about Covid now, but it would provide a convenient excuse for now having a large baby shower.
I think there might be language issues. From what I remember, I don’t think everyone in Carlos’ family are fluent English speakers. Perhaps they just wanted to avoid that. I agree she could have had a virtual and been fine. Or, maybe his family watches the vlogs and know that the Hollisters don’t put attention to the COVID guidelines. I wouldn’t want to be in an enclosed space with them either.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The Hollisters have always been anti-outsiders. The son in laws age expected to join their family and forget their own. This is why Bryan rarely sees his mom and sister with Missy there, he has to go see them on his own.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

She and Carlos aren’t photogenic. Maybe they should have used someone else for the maternity pics? They aren’t flattering. Carlos looks like he’s put on 50 pounds since the gender reveal. I don’t think he’s gained that much weight. There had to be better angles to capture. Why is her hair so dark in the maternity pictures, but blonde in her regular pics? Seems like they put very little effort toward getting nice photos.

pinkerbelle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pinkerbelle »

So do Carlos and Cassie only do YouTube? Do they work an actual job? Cassie better be careful her sister had to sell their giant house because they aren't making as much from YouTube. A lot of popular YouTubers are realizing it isn't forever and their views are down.

I just don't understand them, they are not that interesting to watch. I feel like Cassie is still pretty immature and her husband is much older yet creeps me out for some reason.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I am wondering if their audience on the channel is younger, they seem to do a lot of challenges and stupid games. I'll bet they are thinking that once the baby comes then their audience will grow.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

It almost feel like she’s disappointed that her pregnancy has been uncomplicated.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

She's in labor, Hope it all runs smoothly and mama and baby are fine :)
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Thanks for the update!
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

thenightowl wrote:She's in labor, Hope it all runs smoothly and mama and baby are fine :)
Aww yay! How exciting!
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Any updates? Thanks in advance ☺
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Gets a new puppy when she has Koda who she basically abandoned at her parents house and kept CeeCee.

Sent from my moto e using Tapatalk

haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

Cassie is ok to watch she is the least cringe-worthy, however, Jaxton is homely he is not at cute all (looks like his dad poor kid), and what's wrong with his nose?

Return to “Daily Bumps”