Shayleeandbaby/Shayleedaily

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shayleeandbaby/Shayleedaily

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Yeah seems like David is the one who should be taking the break from social media lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Looks like he apologized on ig stories today.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

foreversoulmates wrote:Looks like he apologized on ig stories today.
It was a weird apology. Didn’t sound like he believed the words coming out of his mouth. And he didn’t explain himself at all.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Yeah his apology almost made it worse.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

I’ll bet he did it because Shaylee probably made him apologize. How embarrassing for her to have him post something like that.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lucky-one wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:08 am I’ll bet he did it because Shaylee probably made him apologize. How embarrassing for her to have him post something like that.

I feel Shaylee made him too. I'd be so embarrassed if my husband shared a nude photo to social media. Somethings should be left private in a marriage.

Unread post by Guest »

Are they on ANOTHER vacation?
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shaylee- I'm taking a social media break...

Posts on the Instagram she shares with other ladies on Thursday because that's her day....

Posts on Twitter today..

Where is that break???
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

foreversoulmates wrote:Shaylee- I'm taking a social media break...

Posts on the Instagram she shares with other ladies on Thursday because that's her day....

Posts on Twitter today..

Where is that break???
Haha true. Very attention seeking, isn’t it?

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

After reading here I got curious and looked at David’s Instagram and he posted to his stories today. He said they are going through one of their most difficult “seasons” in their marriage right now. I’d probably be pissed too, if I were shaylee. David needs to go get a damn job. One that he isn’t going to get fired from. I mean, Shaylee kinda works. She gets a little bit of money from YouTube I’m guessing (she also clearly spends a lot!). But neither of them leave the house to go to a job. Of course they’re gonna have problems! I’m off right now because it’s summer and my anxiety is putting me on edge at times, and I know I’m going back to work next week! Plus my husband works! Neither of these two have a job outside the home

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Lucky-one wrote:After reading here I got curious and looked at David’s Instagram and he posted to his stories today. He said they are going through one of their most difficult “seasons” in their marriage right now. I’d probably be pissed too, if I were shaylee. David needs to go get a damn job. One that he isn’t going to get fired from. I mean, Shaylee kinda works. She gets a little bit of money from YouTube I’m guessing (she also clearly spends a lot!). But neither of them leave the house to go to a job. Of course they’re gonna have problems! I’m off right now because it’s summer and my anxiety is putting me on edge at times, and I know I’m going back to work next week! Plus my husband works! Neither of these two have a job outside the home Image

This actually makes me sad. As much as her posts can be “out there” at times, it actually felt like she was finding her groove with her channel over the past few months and she seemed a lot happier! I haven’t watched David’s stories or anything (I don’t follow him) but it sounds like he is really not supportive right now.

Unread post by Guest »

So she is having surgery on her foot.
She also mentioned (in the surgery vid) that David was out doing errands for "the thing we aren't allowed to talk about yet". So dramatic 😒
If you can't talk about something then DON'T TALK ABOUT IT..
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

She’s on another social media break. Doesn’t she consider social media/YouTube her job? She posts to YouTube, what, twice a month? And she’s been on a social media break for like two weeks now? She can’t handle any negative comments whatsoever. Guess what? That’s life. There are annoying things about everyone’s job. Most people just deal with it, and if they can’t, they find a new job!

Unread post by Guest »

Oh and a 5 second Google research resulted in confirmation that being overweight DOES play a huge part of her injury. She claimed it had nothing to do with her bring obese.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

She said they are going to start daily vlogs. She doesn’t even upload consistently to her main channel, I don’t see her daily vlogging. Plus her husband is creepy and annoying. Nobody wants to see him acting over the top and obnoxious in every video. No thank you.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

She said she spent SIX TO SEVEN HOURS A DAY checking Instagram!!!! HOW?!?! She showed how you can track how much time you’re on the app and I checked mine and it’s 15 MINUTES a day. She said she also spent a lot of time on Facebook. I haven’t had a Facebook in over 10 years. I just don’t understand. I’m too busy working and being a mom to have time to be on a website for 7+ hours a day. And she has young children. Hopefully she will start making videos and focus some attention on that instead of reading ig and fb comments. Isn’t that supposed to be her job?

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Lucky-one wrote:She said she spent SIX TO SEVEN HOURS A DAY checking Instagram!!!! Image HOW?!?! She showed how you can track how much time you’re on the app and I checked mine and it’s 15 MINUTES a day. She said she also spent a lot of time on Facebook. I haven’t had a Facebook in over 10 years. I just don’t understand. I’m too busy working and being a mom to have time to be on a website for 7+ hours a day. And she has young children. Hopefully she will start making videos and focus some attention on that instead of reading ig and fb comments. Isn’t that supposed to be her job?

A day!?!??!! I feel like I’m addicted to social media and mine was max 90 minutes a day.

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

They're back to posting every day on shayleedaily. They're planning to start trying for another baby after she heals from her foot surgery.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

sssabrina wrote:They're back to posting every day on shayleedaily. They're planning to start trying for another baby after she heals from her foot surgery.
Every day? So a pregnancy to bring in more views? Doubt it will work. She seemed very defensive on IG about people asking if she could afford another baby. Fair question. Neither of them work, they don’t seem stable with how often they move, and did I mention that they don’t have jobs? A baby seems like a great idea! ImageImageImage

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

David posting nudes again... Nasty!!!!

Return to “Q-Z”