2011TeenageAttentionHog: Part 28

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Vanessa got hitched. Mrs. David is now gearing up for baby number 2.
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Re: 2011TeenageAttentionHog: Part 28

Unread post by NutraSteve »

What the hell is a TTC vlog? I hear that and I automatically assume she's going to film foreplay. Like sitting the camera on the floor pointing at her feet, then we see a gown drop to the floor. Cut to the next scene. Sounds like something she'd do.

Also, saying TTC'ing is annoying. Just say the whole damn thing.

And as for tips:
Don't do it. Especially since David is about to go bye bye. Worst possible timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GretchenWeiners
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GretchenWeiners »

Seriously shocked at how irresponsible some young people are. Getting married should not in any way dictate your time line for when to have a baby.

Being financially secure and being emotionally prepared should be number 1. They are neither of those things. They can't afford 600 tuition for preschool which is average in my state but they think the can afford a second child? They are obviously living in a lower income range seeing as he is most likely earning minimum wage and it won't get much better in the military.

Also, David literally said the thing he wanted to do most on his wedding day was sleep whIle Vanessa was making a huge deal out of it.

I guess I'm just annoyed that I know many people in amazing relationships who are financially secure and have been trying for years with no luck for these two irresponsible wannabe adults to continue reproducing.

Rant over.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Not sure if she is pregnant, but everyone's points make sense. Not sure if it was mentioned already, but she also said in a recent vlog that they want to move when the lease is up and get a bigger place. That could be neither here nor there since they wanted to originally TTC around X-mas and would maybe want a bigger place anyway.

I'm already DREADING the TTC videos, if she makes them. She's already clickbaity and loves to fish for attention. Every month will be a "cliffhanger."
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ugh... I feel like this is an excuse to show us how much "adulting" she is doing. Like she is saying, hey guys, we are fucking SO MUCH now because we are GROWN UPS.
I really didn't need the visual of them bumping uglies on the regular.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I really don't wanna see her dirty cervical mucus during ovulation either! She'll probably end up showing us and there will happen to be a few Pubic hairs stuck to her fingers

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

What in the hell do you film for a TTC vlog
laushea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laushea »

I am sooo worried about this new baby taking over V's entire brain and existence and Lily getting pushed into the shadows. Especially being in a military family where the father is deployed often, V is going to really have to remember to care for both kids equally at all times. My dad has been in the army all of my life and I know for sure my mom had a loooot of work to do with me and my brother when my dad was working. I don't know if V could handle it. Looks like Lily is going to do a lot of growing up quick on her own

Terarara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Terarara »

Amelia322 wrote:I really don't wanna see her dirty cervical mucus during ovulation either! She'll probably end up showing us and there will happen to be a few Pubic hairs stuck to her fingers

This is the same person who filmed herself having a make-out session lol, i was watching an old video and i had to skip that part eww. I can imagine her vlogging saying "we just had some fun in the bedroom." gross.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

flightlessbird wrote:What in the hell do you film for a TTC vlog
I don't see the need for one unless you're infertile (confirmed, not just that you say you are) or lesbian, like myself (I would never do it for YouTube, only for my future child to see what we went through.)

class, not ass
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Terarara wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:I really don't wanna see her dirty cervical mucus during ovulation either! She'll probably end up showing us and there will happen to be a few Pubic hairs stuck to her fingers

This is the same person who filmed herself having a make-out session lol, i was watching an old video and i had to skip that part eww. I can imagine her vlogging saying "we just had some fun in the bedroom." gross.
Wasn't that in one of Lily's update videos for her birthday or something, her and David dry humping on the ground *barf*

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Why in the hell does this girl want another baby? Like I said before I don't watch her videos but I read this thread a lot, and from what I've gathered she does not need another baby. But to each their own. I don't see how she will handle it.

emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

zipadeedodah wrote:Why in the hell does this girl want another baby? Like I said before I don't watch her videos but I read this thread a lot, and from what I've gathered she does not need another baby. But to each their own. I don't see how she will handle it.

Because it's CLEARLY a sign she's grown up now, and since they're married it's a perfect situation to bring a baby into when she barely focuses on her special needs child! :|
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Mallabow wrote:
Terarara wrote:

Wasn't that in one of Lily's update videos for her birthday or something, her and David dry humping on the ground *barf*

Yes! It was in her 3rd birthday montage I believe. Why on earth anyone would think that's appropriate for something you're putting together for your child's birthday is beyond me. Made me want to vomit.

I agree with everyone else, I feel so bad for Lily. Vanessa does the bare minimum for her now, she's going to be pushed aside when this new baby comes. It'd be interesting to see if she has another girl how she dresses her and does her hair differently to lily. Personally, I hope she has a boy. They're much more low maintenance when getting ready. Some clothes and a quick brush of their hair and they're good to go.
Seriously though, lily looked so cute with that pony tail and it would of taken all of 4 seconds to do and yet Vanessa can't even do that on a regular basis. She's in for a real shock when she has to get lily to school on time and get herself, lily and a baby ready. 2 kids is 10x harder than one kid.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Omgoodness. Her followers are going to be stalking her page each month after she ovulates to see if she peed on a stick yet. I don't know why, but I have a feeling she will get pregnant quickly. Her 'TCC' journey will probably be one month long. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Kitina13 wrote:Omgoodness. Her followers are going to be stalking her page each month after she ovulates to see if she peed on a stick yet. I don't know why, but I have a feeling she will get pregnant quickly. Her 'TCC' journey will probably be one month long. Lol

I can see Vanessa getting upset or depressed because her followers are going to constantly ask her if she's pregnant yet. I do see this TTC journey being short, if not she's defiantly going to post a lot of click bait titles. She's already tried to fooled others into thinking that she was when she wasn't, so heres to so many cryptic tweets and click bait titles.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Seriously, worst timing ever. They are acting like this is amazing timing because they are married - great! but wtf David isn't going to be able to spend time with his newborn, let alone Lilly - she will be missing her daddy and then when he is home, she is going to have to fight for attention because he'll want to get to know his baby too. Just so sad for Lilly.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

My friend has a newborn with colic and she was just talking about how challenging it is to care for both her kids even with her husband.I really hope Vanessa's newborn doesn't have health issues or colic or anything like that. Isn't Nona planning to move back to Peru or is she going to stay and help v?
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Personally, I think saying 'David and I are planning for another child soon' would have been sufficient. I feel like she really wants to drive it home that this is PLANNED.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Remember she still has like two more appointments before they're "in the clear," they haven't begun trying yet. But I can see wanting to start, Lily and this child will already be quite a few years apart, obviously that shouldn't be the only focus. But with David leaving and with the future uncertain in terms of his military career it seems risky. I don't know how long he'll be gone and if he'll be going away on deployments or not down the road, but I cannot imagine V being home with two kids. I really can't. She doesn't strike me as the maternal type at all.

Return to “2011teenagemom”