2011TeenageAttentionHog: Part 28

Plumflower
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageAttentionHog: Part 28

Unread post by Plumflower »

lonelysoul wrote:I had to go back to Bs video to look for V commenting something stupid. Didnt see anything yesterday and haven't looked today.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Me too! I thought for sure she would have said something along the lines of "I know exactly how you feel girlfriend, I have been through the same thing your going through, we got this girl" V probably said something very insensitive to her and that is probably why they are not friends. I recall what was left of their friendship fizzling out shortly after Nolan's birth. Had to have been her mouth that B just couldn't tolerate anymore. B seems like she could be friends with anyone. V only has... Target.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Expect some Exciting news!, Life Update!, Everything is going to change, Upsetting news!
Because right now everyone is focused on Nolan & Britney right now that V will be begging for attention.
And if she does I will get pissed because Nolan's health issues are serious.

In the giveaway for ovulating tests (roll me eyes) she says: "We will be looking at each winner extensively to make sure you apply to all the rules and regulations."
Extensively? Your not giving away a iPad Vanessa, your giving away a ovulation test. My god.
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

I can see it too, her next video title will probably be "LILLY NEEDS SURGEY?!?!?!?!?" And then she'll go into this long rant on how it's their choice and how they want The best for Lilly and all this other stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plumflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Plumflower »

Or worse she will make a video to Britney, where she will draw tears and express how she feels and what not.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Vanessa should do the right thing and tell Britney she's thinking about her and to call if she needs anything, but she's probably too proud to do that.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

fossilfinger wrote:Vanessa should do the right thing and tell Britney she's thinking about her and to call if she needs anything, but she's probably too proud to do that.
I agree. Even though they arnt close friends anymore like they use to be, they did hang out and their kids played together. It's the right thing to do.
But V will most likely make it about herself.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Jokes on us, shes been reading here. So shes going to make a comment when everything dies down or when we least expect it. Maybe she will ever drop a pregnancy bomb, because shes an asshole and cant let anyone have a second to themselves.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I don't see B answering or replying, if V did contact her to comfort B.

Anyone watch her new vlog yet?

classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

I just watched it, well at least Lilly got to run/walk this time. And she loved it she really should let her do it all the time and get her out of that stroller and let her walk. Also about her talking about mom guilt. Here an idea V don't tell Lilly your going and she'll have no idea your there. Lilly needs to be in school not going all over the place. Yes I know Disney is a really fun place but school is more important right now. I wonder who is gonna watch Lilly and get her to school since David works nights and sleeps days

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

classof2015 wrote:I just watched it, well at least Lilly got to run/walk this time. And she loved it she really should let her do it all the time and get her out of that stroller and let her walk. Also about her talking about mom guilt. Here an idea V don't tell Lilly your going and she'll have no idea your there. Lilly needs to be in school not going all over the place. Yes I know Disney is a really fun place but school is more important right now. I wonder who is gonna watch Lilly and get her to school since David works nights and sleeps days

Nona ofcourse!!!!
loveoctober
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loveoctober »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 7f0d72.jpg[/img]

Heyyy everybody!
Why does Banessa do her eyebrows when they are bushy ass hell?!? Seriously??!!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Because Britney does her eyebrows!
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

They don't look bushy to me. What bothers me is all the fly aways sticking out of her head. Spray some hair spray in on your hands and smooth those down, girl.

raisingraylin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by raisingraylin »

lonelysoul wrote:They don't look bushy to me. What bothers me is all the fly aways sticking out of her head. Spray some hair spray in on your hands and smooth those down, girl.

I wouldn't care as much if she actually did Lily's hair lol I can look a mess all I want but my kids will always look presentable

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk
loveoctober
Talker
Talker

In the picture you can hardly see them but in the actual video you can see how bushy they are.

loveoctober
Talker
Talker

raisingraylin wrote:
lonelysoul wrote:They don't look bushy to me. What bothers me is all the fly aways sticking out of her head. Spray some hair spray in on your hands and smooth those down, girl.

I wouldn't care as much if she actually did Lily's hair lol I can look a mess all I want but my kids will always look presentable

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk
Lol, seriously! Her hair looks a hot mess!! I don't see the point in putting it up.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I found it funny her excuse for Lily being in the stroller was she wanted to 'run'. Well she let Lily out and V couldn't keep up! Haha

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Thank you Vanessa for telling me what colors and details of the clothes you bought while showing them, I don't think o would have known if you didn't tell me .

And bull shit she had mom guilt. She once again is trying to show everyone what a good mom she is and how much she will miss her daughter.

loveoctober
Talker
Talker

Also Vanessa please don't describe the clothes if you're going to repeat yourself over and over again [WEARY FACE]
"I thought it was really CUTE" "I THINK THIS SHIRT WAS VERY CUTE, CUTE, CUTE."

toomanybabies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by toomanybabies »

good lort I am counting down til david escapes. if he were not such a weak willed ninny he would be out the door. he has not found the balls to leave this mess. V got pregos and trapped him good knowing that he's an idiot. yes, he's responsible too but it's clear to me she planned this mess and a little girl pays for it all. the pure fockery and the poor little girl trapped in the middle of it. and V wants to add another innocent child to this while David is still ball less. no amount of kids will keep a man if he ever decides to flee. this is not a love match. one person is defeated, the other stuck on themselves.

i am not a violent person and bless those that can take more than a minute of her at a time because i seriously would love to just smack her. she's beyond annoying!

Return to “2011teenagemom”