Box Sprinter1722/Q&A

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Box Sprinter1722/Q&A

Unread post by actuallydear »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Could we do another Survivor? Sprinter vs sprinter. We can all vote. Democracy.
Hmmmm... that's a hard one......

SPRINTER.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

Just so obviously a troll at this point. Probably teenage troll.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Definitely a troll, but as a woman who identifies mostly as a lesbian (physically attracted to both genders but only interested in having a relationship with women) it's not funny. I'm tired of being the butt of the joke, I'm tired of being a foreign entity to some people, I'm tired of being insulted and threatened because a troll like Sprinter thinks it's funny.

It's funny to her to make up a story of a kid getting disowned for being gay but it's not funny, it's my life. 23 and only a handful of friends know because if I told my family they'd want nothing to do with me. I'm afraid that if I tell my coworkers they'll think of me differently and stop talking to me. When my ex girlfriend broke up with me I couldn't get out of bed for days I hurt so badly and I couldn't even tell anyone why because it would have made it worse.

Gay rights don't end with marriage, people like me are still persecuted and bullied every single day. A lot of it is trolling like this, using a hot button topic like gay marriage that everyone will surely denounce. But for every straight person rushing to shut it down (and thank you, btw) there's a gay person like me who's tired of fighting, tired of seeing this happen. Having to defend my right to exist isn't fun anymore.

As I said, I know you're a troll Sprinter. You say these things just to get attention because you know the entire board will turn on its head to argue you with you, I guess you get a kick out of it. You might tell yourself in your real life that you've got no problem with homosexuality, that it's just a good troll topic. Or maybe you actually believe these things but are using an outlandish story. I will tell you this: joking or not, this is my life, and I cry more often than I laugh. It's just not funny.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I just find it weird because she has been posting for a few months now and was relatively normal before hand
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Sapphire is that you?

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

My vote ... Troll

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

ferriswheel wrote:Sapphire is that you?

She created the account January 21, was saph caught at that point? Lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Definitely a troll, but as a woman who identifies mostly as a lesbian (physically attracted to both genders but only interested in having a relationship with women) it's not funny. I'm tired of being the butt of the joke, I'm tired of being a foreign entity to some people, I'm tired of being insulted and threatened because a troll like Sprinter thinks it's funny.

It's funny to her to make up a story of a kid getting disowned for being gay but it's not funny, it's my life. 23 and only a handful of friends know because if I told my family they'd want nothing to do with me. I'm afraid that if I tell my coworkers they'll think of me differently and stop talking to me. When my ex girlfriend broke up with me I couldn't get out of bed for days I hurt so badly and I couldn't even tell anyone why because it would have made it worse.

Gay rights don't end with marriage, people like me are still persecuted and bullied every single day. A lot of it is trolling like this, using a hot button topic like gay marriage that everyone will surely denounce. But for every straight person rushing to shut it down (and thank you, btw) there's a gay person like me who's tired of fighting, tired of seeing this happen. Having to defend my right to exist isn't fun anymore.

As I said, I know you're a troll Sprinter. You say these things just to get attention because you know the entire board will turn on its head to argue you with you, I guess you get a kick out of it. You might tell yourself in your real life that you've got no problem with homosexuality, that it's just a good troll topic. Or maybe you actually believe these things but are using an outlandish story. I will tell you this: joking or not, this is my life, and I cry more often than I laugh. It's just not funny.
This makes my heart hurt for you, i know it doesn't do much, but im sorry that you feel like you don't have many people in your corner right now. No person deserves to feel this way and if its any consolation, know that you have people who support you and care about your well being. <3
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

gymchick43 wrote:

I don't think she was caught yet at that point, it was after the DBEJCK vacation.

I think it's sad when people claim to be Christian but forget the part about being kind to one another.

Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I agree this person is a troll. Hugs rootbeer!
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Saph has had multiple accounts at one time. I dont think this one is her, but we can't rule it out just because of the timeline

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

saltliferocks wrote:My husband and I were laughing because my new dentist said I had sharp, masculine, bicuspid teeth, and filed them without really asking... When most of us deal with petty issues, how do you handle the truly ignorant and hateful, Twomommies and others? Hats off to you!
With facts and blatant sarcasm. It's like training for me though, I'm seeing my homophobic grandmother next weekend for the first time since I came out.

class, not ass
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm sorry RootBeer. :( I can't say I know how you feel. As a straight, white, cis woman I strive to be aware of my own privilege - I have never had to walk your path. I'm sure you've got great friends around you that accept you but just in case you ever feel like you can't tell somebody what's going on in your life because of their lack of acceptance of who you are - please pm me. I'm a great listener and while I can't beat the bigotry out of morons like sprinter, I can stand beside you if you ever feel alone. <3
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Definitely a troll, but as a woman who identifies mostly as a lesbian (physically attracted to both genders but only interested in having a relationship with women) it's not funny. I'm tired of being the butt of the joke, I'm tired of being a foreign entity to some people, I'm tired of being insulted and threatened because a troll like Sprinter thinks it's funny.

If you ever need someone to talk to who's been down that road, feel free to message me anytime (:

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gymchick43 wrote:

Wasn't Saph also posing as lonelysoul?

class, not ass
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:My husband and I were laughing because my new dentist said I had sharp, masculine, bicuspid teeth, and filed them without really asking... When most of us deal with petty issues, how do you handle the truly ignorant and hateful, Twomommies and others? Hats off to you!
With facts and blatant sarcasm. It's like training for me though, I'm seeing my homophobic grandmother next weekend for the first time since I came out.

class, not ass
Ugh, good luck.
May she be struck with a sudden and short lived (but not harmful) case of laryngitis that renders her unable to speak purely for the duration of your visit.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Thanks everyone. Sorry for my super long essay, I was just kind of feeling fed up with the bullshit. I don't think it's Sapphire, just a random troll. But I want them to know that what they're saying actually causes harm to people, it's not all fun and games.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

youmustbecrazy wrote:
twomommies wrote:

class, not ass
Ugh, good luck.
May she be struck with a sudden and short lived (but not harmful) case of laryngitis that renders her unable to speak purely for the duration of your visit.
LOL one can only hope, fortunately I'm only seeing her for two hours. But I'm the type of person who defends myself against homophobic people...when being sassy pays off!

class, not ass
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah but it'd be nice if you didn't have to do it with family at least, but we can't choose our families now can we?

I can only promise that if any of my kids turn out to be gay, bi or trans It will make no difference to me (although I think having a child transition would be an adjustment period for me). And if any of their future friends or partners aren't accepted at home the way they should be they will have a family with us if they ever need.

My kids can be as gay as they want - Just no riding motorcycles, ever.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

youmustbecrazy wrote:Yeah but it'd be nice if you didn't have to do it with family at least, but we can't choose our families now can we?

I can only promise that if any of my kids turn out to be gay, bi or trans It will make no difference to me (although I think having a child transition would be an adjustment period for me). And if any of their future friends or partners aren't accepted at home the way they should be they will have a family with us if they ever need.

My kids can be as gay as they want - Just no riding motorcycles, ever.
It would, but I've got my Dad's side who are liberal and not homophobic, and my Mom's side, rich republicans with 1 gay who I'm super close with. I'll stay with my Dad's side (: The ones who are homophobic are on a mental list I have for disinvitations when my girlfriend and I get married (basically a letter announcing that we're getting married, but they aren't invited because they're all horse's asses) ...the funny thing? My girlfriend's Mother came up with the disinvitation

class, not ass

Return to “Boxing Ring”