• Advertisement

Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:15 pm

I agree that the dress was not cute, she is skinny but because her chest is bigger now when she wears loose stuff it makes her look really heavy.
If she knew she was going to try and lose weight she should have waited to have her boobs done. She could have ya know, finished the kitchen and the upstairs and waited until her body was where she wanted it. Anyways , the dancing seemed so fake because she knew the camera was on. It wasn't a sincere moment, it looked like he came in to kiss/hug her and she grabbed him a nd tried to make a "moment" of it. Bleh. The more people try and convince you their relationship is perfect the more cracks it probably has. Screech (ha) seems more into partying, sex etc than being a family man. They dont seem to do family stuff very often and I know he works outta town but you would think the weekends would be spent all together.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Haydenbea88 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:10 pm

Ooh I see she went to the farm and snapped at her boys again for asking a simple question but cood over Berkley with that stupid baby voice... no wonder your nearly two year old DOESNT EVEN SAY A WORD!! Didn’t one of her boys go to speech therapy when he was younger ..? I completely get there usually is a reason when kids have to go to speech therapy ect that IS NOT the parents fault ... but just looking how she is with Berkley and her not even saying one word clear I just wonder .... she babies that girl to death. How the hell she gonna cope when precious sissy has to go school ... probably move or get a divorce like her fun friend Amanda to spice things up ....
Haydenbea88
Amateur

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:29 pm

this girl doesn't even deserve a hate view from any of us that's how crappy she is
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby rachelmomma3 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:23 pm

She’s so boring lately I can barely hate watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Informer

Postby Jemima » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:35 pm

She needs to start renovating again, otherwise she will lose viewers. She is boring as heck lately. And I agree regarding Berkleys speech. I don't understand a word that little toddler says. Constantly talking baby talk to her, doesn't help matters either.
Jemima
Amateur

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:19 am

rachelmomma3 wrote:She’s so boring lately I can barely hate watch

i come here to read hoping someone drops a synopsis but then learn she's up to her same staring at herself in the camera so i just move on....
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:12 pm

rachelmomma3 wrote:She’s so boring lately I can barely hate watch

Same!!!

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:45 pm

She says her boys don't sleep on this mattress with NO SHEETS (it was used for her nephew who took all his bedding with him when he left...) but there are blankets and a pillow on there. And the tv in the room was on....betting she's a lazy pig and one of the boys sleep there without a sheet.

fingusername
Gossiper

Postby rachelmomma3 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:25 pm

I like how she address the boys room, making it seem like she gets a lot of comments about it. Like why they don’t have cute decor and why there’s still wallpaper up. Kristen ,girl, you know you read here so stop with the imaginary comments. Give us a shout out in your next vlog by addressing your unfinished kitchen!

rachelmomma3
Informer

Postby Jemima » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:52 pm

She really needs to stop reading here. Why does she torture herself? The upstairs will NEVER be done as she said that when the downstairs is finished she'll start on the upstairs. There goes ever doing the boys room as the kitchen will never be finished.

Wonder how long her husband will have off when he has his operation? How will they afford to live without him working? Last time he was sick, he didn't get paid unless he worked. Does he have sick leave? I'm sure Kristen will answer this for me in one of her vlogs. :P

Plus, how do you mop a floor and walk over the wet area you just mopped? Is it a Dallas OR thing? Just curious. ;)
Jemima
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:50 am

fingusername wrote:She says her boys don't sleep on this mattress with NO SHEETS (it was used for her nephew who took all his bedding with him when he left...) but there are blankets and a pillow on there. And the tv in the room was on....betting she's a lazy pig and one of the boys sleep there without a sheet.

They probably hang out into there with pillows and blankets to watch the tv but still sleep in their beds
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Lalam » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:24 am

Hey girl, hey!!! Kristen stop pretending you get TONS of comments about the boys room. You know you read here. There is no excuse that you can't remove wallpaper and slap some paint on the walls to have the boys area look better. If you have the funds to buy new shoes and a new vacuum you can easily afford a few gallons of paint. I feel so bad for the boys because they truly love their mama but she literally gives them no attention. Getting annoyed and calling one Stewie for calling you mom but Queen B can literally mumble nonsense for a minute straight with repeated words and you fawn all over her. She isn't a baby, she is a toddler!!!
Lalam
Wallflower

Postby Daphne32 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:40 am

I don’t understand the animosity towards her sweet boys. It’s like once Berkley was born she forgot she had other children. She must have always just wanted a girl. I have 3 children, too. 2 boys and a girl. I am more a “boy mom.” My little men are my world! My daughter is a very needy toddler and while she’s an absolute sweetheart, my bond with her is different than that of my sons. But I don’t show favoritism to any of them. They all get the same attention and discipline. Kristen is a self absorbed mean girl who should’ve never have had children. The more I watch her, the more I see it.
Daphne32
Amateur

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:20 am

why does she have to be such a snot? Like is it realy so weird for someone to ask why the upstairs looks like one of those "abandoned home" photo shoots you see on facebook and the downstairs/Bs room is decorated in every fucking square inch. I hate her lip and gun smacking, sarcastic tone. She is a huge bitch and it isn't cute. She also talks in circles, she says she has a box of decor for the boys it just isn't hung yet because they havr to peel the wallpaper etc but then says the boys are "over" the sports theme... which is it? downstairs when she is yapping about cleaning videos she says she doesnt care if people dont like them because she likes to film, dit and watch cleaning videos but then goes to on imply she isn't filming it because people have been complaining.. which is it? It is very evident that she reads here and everything said here bothers her.
Instead of spening so much time shopping and going for lunches she should sit down with that feral toddler and teach her some manners and how to speak. I never, EVER comment on kids, I think it is gross and it isn't their fault but honestly, Berkley makes her videos unwatchable. Constantly screeching in the background, interrupting and commanding all the attention.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Haydenbea88 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:18 am

Absolutely agree with everything above! Weather she admits it or not she’s fucking horrible to those boys. Absolute bitch, the way she talks to those boys is horrible. She really should just piss off with that girl of hers and do all the boys a favour. She really isnt interested at all in them. I feel so sorry for them! How nice for them to have a mother who’s all about her toddler who’s still babbling like a baby with her tantrums. Feral is a good way to describe her! She’s been spoilt by her mother
Haydenbea88
Amateur

Postby TootieManatee » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:57 pm

She just posted a bunch of stuff on Poshmark. Must be preparing for when Screech is out of commission. $40 for her favorite pair of jeans that she wore every day for forever. Which are only maybe $50 brand new

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
TootieManatee
Wallflower

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:43 pm

She openly only shops at Wal-Mart and thrifts stores, what does she have to sell? Her boys literally only wear those $4 Wal-Mart shirts, which is fine, but again what of theirs does she have to sell?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Made me sad seeing her excuse for the boys room. Honestly hang that decor up for now. Make it look less like a attic jail. Those maps that get ripped isn't fixing it lady

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper

Postby TootieManatee » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:08 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:She openly only shops at Wal-Mart and thrifts stores, what does she have to sell? Her boys literally only wear those $4 Wal-Mart shirts, which is fine, but again what of theirs does she have to sell?
I think she thinks she is YouTube "famous" and that gives her crap more value.

TootieManatee
Wallflower

Postby caffinatedgossiper » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Does she have a money tree on her property? I feel like every vlog she has some new Hobby Lobby/Goodwill/Amazon/Walmart junk home decor.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur

Postby Jemima » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:43 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Berkley makes her videos unwatchable. Constantly screeching in the background, interrupting and commanding all the attention.
Hell yes and in the bloody car too!
Jemima
Amateur

Postby ohhey » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:21 am

Hey! New here because I just found Kristen when she was in my recommended videos. Not sure how I didn’t know about her until recently. Anyway, not surprised she has a thread and definitely not surprised other people share my opinion about her favoring Berkley over the boys. It’s one of the first things I noticed. I went back and watched older videos too and it’s plain as day. How in the hell can she not see it?! I get they’re in school so naturally she’s home with Berkley all day, but it’s not just that. It’s the way she speaks to them too! It’s like they’re an inconvenience to her. They look sad a lot. I don’t care how she justifies it - she clearly favors the girl and I came in as an unbiased viewer and immediately noticed it. What say you, Kristen?!

ohhey
Amateur

Postby rachelmomma3 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:32 pm

TootieManatee wrote:She just posted a bunch of stuff on Poshmark. Must be preparing for when Screech is out of commission. $40 for her favorite pair of jeans that she wore every day for forever. Which are only maybe $50 brand new

Sorry I’d spend 10 extra dollars and buy new. She thinks she’s Beyoncé or something. Her head gets bigger and bigger every video.

rachelmomma3
Informer

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Next video will be... "So I've been getting alot of comments about me selling on posh mark (smacks lips), I dont know guys (looks into viewfinder and raises eyebrows and smirks, twirls her hair) but I love thrifting and shopping deals, and if I can help someone get deals while making some money too... why wouldn't I? (Looking into viewfinder again, smirking) I don't understand the big deal? You don't have to buy it but I'd been getting comments about it so (smacks lips).. ya.. anyways... Sissy and I are going to run some errands..."
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Jemima » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32 pm

She is irritating the crap out of me. Another bullshit cleaning video. FF straight through it.
She is a shit mother.
Jemima
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to I-P