Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

momof1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Unread post by momof1 »

Thoughts on her? She just hit 10k subscribers.

I've been watching her for awhile. I think she's good at keeping it real. She doesn't sugarcoat and shares the good/bad.

Someone made a comment a few months ago about how her boys watch too much TV. I remember thinking the same thing. It felt like they were always watching a movie or a show. She has gotten better about it lately, now she is showing them playing outside and reading books.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Unread post by alym0326 »

The only negative thing I have to say about her is that she will show the boys in just underwear/diapers, all the time, but won't show her husband with his shirt off.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

Has anyone watched her lately?? She's been making videos more lately after quitting LuLaRoe. Her lack of car seat safety is appalling to me! They are fostering her husbands nephew which makes 4 kids she drives around in their truck with! The oldest being 7 (the nephew) and he rides up front. She went to the pumpkin patch with Donnie's sister her three kids and he sisters two all riding in that truck and two of them were babies and the others all should be in minimum boosters! I can't for the life of me figure out own TWO moms thought that wasn't okay!
dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

allimac789 wrote:Has anyone watched her lately?? She's been making videos more lately after quitting LuLaRoe. Her lack of car seat safety is appalling to me! They are fostering her husbands nephew which makes 4 kids she drives around in their truck with! The oldest being 7 (the nephew) and he rides up front. She went to the pumpkin patch with Donnie's sister her three kids and he sisters two all riding in that truck and two of them were babies and the others all should be in minimum boosters! I can't for the life of me figure out own TWO moms thought that wasn't okay!
Yes, I've noticed it as well. The pumpkin patch thing threw me for a loop as well with all those kids, including an infant crammed into the car and not safe for any of them. What I want to know is why she quit LuLaRoe. AND, she no longer wears a single item of LLR either so she must have given it all away. She keeps saying she'll do a video on it so I hope she does. I like her realness and she doesn't pretend to be something she isn't. She is doing a great thing helping with their nephew. I keep thinking how hard it will be for him to leave whenever that may be. She is certainly always busy and on the go unlike other YouTube moms so it's nice to see.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

That black brick wall is hideous.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

fingusername wrote:That black brick wall is hideous.
WAY TOO MUCH going on in that small kitchen! A black brick wall, a white brick wall, a shiplap wall, shelves etc....
I do enjoy her and was even laughing in her latest videos when she was talking about the "lone single hater.. thanks for giving me views!" but the kitchen is such an eye sore.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Are we talking about this” brick” wall? I don’t think it’s black? More gray? Either way I do agree that there is way to much going on! Image open shelving and then the cupboards she took the doors off. I think she had too many ideas in her head and is doing them all in 1 small space. To be fair though her kitchen is really dated so I get wanting to change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Black, Grey.. still hideous.
Carla
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carla »

I watch her, (I was introduced to her by it’s me, Kassidee s/p?). I haven’t really decided if I like her yet. She gives the impression that she doesn’t care what people think, but then will go on a rant about the comments; so she clearly does care.

Pros: seems real, has her life together, relatable. Cons: lack of car seat safety, she seems to favour her daughter over her sons, she feeds her children poorly, she can come across a little on the bitchy side, she thinks everyone wants her husband (I personally find him to be very unattractive- like wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole even if he was the last man on earth unattractive). The last one is just snarky.

Why did she have to call out the person who mentioned that she doesn’t properly close out her vlogs? That was super bitchy imo. She obviously can’t take any criticism. It’s not like she has a ton of subscribers to be able to be bitchy to them. I had to laugh when she talked about still getting the views, that only counts if you don’t have an ad blocker (which I do)
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

What does everyone think of the newest video? She basically called out this site lol

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What a lying c*nt. She said they posted on instagram in the middle of the night when they were asleep..then she says they were up all night because of the comments. LOL Which one was it, liar? Either you were asleep or awake. I think she did it to herself and is hoping for more views.
Carla
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carla »

If it actually happened, I feel bad for her. Sure, she put her full name and area that she lives on YouTube; but her personal information isn’t for others to share.

However, I don’t necessarily believe that it did happen. It’s a little convenient that “someone” put her information out there just as her thread is beginning to get going.

Like I said in my previous post, the girl can’t handle criticism. Fing, I also noticed that she said her and Donnie couldn’t sleep last night because someone posted their private information on instagram, but then said that it happened in the middle of the night and that the post was already deleted by the time she was able to check. Interesting...

If this actually happened, why would the person delete the post? I mean, wouldn’t the intent be to make sure people see the post? Also, why wouldn’t people call out the person that posted the info? I’m sure if it did happen, you would also see comments defending Kristen.

I personally saw it as a “Dear YTMD”
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

The thing is it’s super easy to find someone’s address. First and last name and location. Pretty simple. Should people blast it all over the place? No. But it’s not like she was careful. She regularly filmed the outside of her home, named the city she lived in. People are curious. I usually enjoy her content but this video rubbbed me the wrong way like google yourself dear ,it’s not that hard to find your address. And of course she’s not quitting she loves the freebies way too much!

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[quote="Carla"]“Dear YTMD”[/quote“Dear YTMD”

“Dear YTMD”
LOL yes, she's butt hurt and wanting attention :)
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow! I think she deleted the video! She must be stalking this website!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dammit! I missed all the drama. I saw the video but didnt have a chance to watch it now it is gone along ith her latest kitchen videos... Can someone explain exactly what happened?!?!
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

heres the link. I can still watch it.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

fingusername wrote:

heres the link. I can still watch it.
Weird it says unavailable for me

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sorry, don't know how to embed videos. So here are a few clip where she directly calls out YTMD :) If you want more clips let me know! I'm keeping her video window open for awhile....

https://twitter.com/sitbymesilly/status ... 0364343302

https://twitter.com/sitbymesilly/status ... 7997399040
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Love it! Thanks.
She thinks calling her kitchen ugly is trash talking? Shit.

Return to “I-P”