IG mommies: Part 2

whalescale
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Unread post by whalescale »

Sierra Satterfield is calling Brittany Lynn Bree out on being a scammer, (selling thrive samples and not sending them) as well as cheating on her husband before they split.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

whalescale wrote:Sierra Satterfield is calling Brittany Lynn Bree out on being a scammer, (selling thrive samples and not sending them) as well as cheating on her husband before they split.

Is there already a page on here for Brittany?
whalescale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whalescale »

Nikier wrote:
whalescale wrote:Sierra Satterfield is calling Brittany Lynn Bree out on being a scammer, (selling thrive samples and not sending them) as well as cheating on her husband before they split.

Unfortunately not.. but the mods need to get on to making one. Image

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

whalescale wrote:
Nikier wrote:

Unfortunately not.. but the mods need to get on to making one. Image

I started a thread on her. Not sure if I did it right.

Someone posted an exposing sight with her on it above, what site is it on?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Does anyone still follow courtney/ smittenwithshiloh? Holy cow I swear shes going off the deep end. Her and her ex mel split up for awhile and like a week ago she was trying so hard to win him back then found out he has a new girlfriend. Now all of a sudden hes this horrible scumbag that shes pressing charges against for kicking her in the face during a fight. She put a protection order on him and apparently he drove down her street yesterday and she was on live a bunch of times last night saying how she just wants to know why he was by her house and how weird he is then proceeded to drive past his house on live with Shiloh on the car switching the camera around showing the street he was on and her apartment. It was really weird. Like she was throwing a fit but obsessing over him at the same time.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Does anyone still follow courtney/ smittenwithshiloh? Holy cow I swear shes going off the deep end. Her and her ex mel split up for awhile and like a week ago she was trying so hard to win him back then found out he has a new girlfriend. Now all of a sudden hes this horrible scumbag that shes pressing charges against for kicking her in the face during a fight. She put a protection order on him and apparently he drove down her street yesterday and she was on live a bunch of times last night saying how she just wants to know why he was by her house and how weird he is then proceeded to drive past his house on live with Shiloh on the car switching the camera around showing the street he was on and her apartment. It was really weird. Like she was throwing a fit but obsessing over him at the same time.
If you see her Facebook live, she talks a lot about the abuse and drama going on. She mentioned that she sent her daughter to live with her parents because it was “too stressful” on Mel. Isn’t that kind of messed up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”