Cullen and Katie: Brooks Baby Part 5

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Brooks Baby Part 5

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Playsinrain wrote:
sataninwonderland wrote:I actually feel bad for Gaines. She seems... Not as happy as usual. I think she realizes that her parents are paying more attention to Brooks on camera. Idk, she just looked really sad in some parts of the vlog.
I noticed the look you are talking about and while it does look sorta sad, MG is a very shy girl, reserved, likes to take things in before she jumps into them.. I've noticed that look when shes just taking things in. Without seeming crude, we talk about people having resting bitch face lol I'm not calling that look RBF in a toddler at all but i think she just has a very sad look too her when shes really thinking and processing. She looked happy to me throughout the vlog, but was very curious about Brooks bath time. She was engaging with him, it wasn't like she was sitting across the room being sad while C&K ignored her while giving brooks a bath..
Exactly! Macey Gaines spends time in quiet contemplation. I think it is sad that more choldren don't do the same. And when it comes to a VBAC or turtles, I'm fairly sure they don't give B&M or E&J much thought, if any at all. They are doing them and doing for their famiy. It really works my nerves whin DB and E&J are always dragged into C&K's board. They are business associates/occasional friends at best. C&K left high school and college long ago. B&M and E&J may be competing, seems as they are, but please resist dragging C&K into their trashy lives. (I think Cullen using Finn's song was strategic, it won't kill us. And Brooks could make that song better. Who can say?)
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I would love to see Ollie as engaged as MG. She is always processing things.
I appreciate that Katie was honest about how much work it takes to constantly engage a curious toddler. It's not easy; that's why B&M don't take the time to engage Ollie. It's really sad.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WhatSheSaid wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
sataninwonderland wrote:I actually feel bad for Gaines. She seems... Not as happy as usual. I think she realizes that her parents are paying more attention to Brooks on camera. Idk, she just looked really sad in some parts of the vlog.
I noticed the look you are talking about and while it does look sorta sad, MG is a very shy girl, reserved, likes to take things in before she jumps into them.. I've noticed that look when shes just taking things in. Without seeming crude, we talk about people having resting bitch face lol I'm not calling that look RBF in a toddler at all but i think she just has a very sad look too her when shes really thinking and processing. She looked happy to me throughout the vlog, but was very curious about Brooks bath time. She was engaging with him, it wasn't like she was sitting across the room being sad while C&K ignored her while giving brooks a bath..
Exactly! Macey Gaines spends time in quiet contemplation. I think it is sad that more choldren don't do the same. And when it comes to a VBAC or turtles, I'm fairly sure they don't give B&M or E&J much thought, if any at all. They are doing them and doing for their famiy. It really works my nerves whin DB and E&J are always dragged into C&K's board. They are business associates/occasional friends at best. C&K left high school and college long ago. B&M and E&J may be competing, seems as they are, but please resist dragging C&K into their trashy lives. (I think Cullen using Finn's song was strategic, it won't kill us. And Brooks could make that song better. Who can say?)
_Nothing_, not even cutie pie Brooks can make that song better.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Plus, Cullen used the song. Mentioning it isn't dragging them into their thread.

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I see nothing wrong with them letting Brooks lay on the floor and play, Gaines was down there as well so they were having family playtime. Not like she threw them on the floor was doing dishes and cleaning.
Yeah, Katie was inches away from him the whole time. That's why I thought it was weird she wasn't just holding him instead of having him on the floor.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Some babies don't like being held. They get fussy and want to be put down. Brooks might be the same way after spending those few days on the light. It was most of his life after all ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I give it 6 months before these guys change in some way to piss off everyone who is on the C&K train. It's coming guys, it's coming.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I like K and C but I too can see almost a cyclic YouTube popularity algorithm.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

lmmomSD wrote:Plus, Cullen used the song. Mentioning it isn't dragging them into their thread.

I wasn't referring to that in my argument. I specified the vbac and turtles I believe. But here is another one: Missy is going to be so mad, upset, whatever if they are having a girl. Remember that? I don't believe they used the song because it was good, it doesn't even make sense to me! I think Cullen was schmoozing.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Cullen used the song as a peace offering because he spoiled the kitten secret. He (and Grandberry) made Tweets all but confirming what the surprise is. You know B had to be annoyed by it and made at least a bitchy comment or two.

What better way to make Bryan happy again than to promote his "music?"
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Cullen used the song as a peace offering because he spoiled the kitten secret. He (and Grandberry) made Tweets all but confirming what the surprise is. You know B had to be annoyed by it and made at least a bitchy comment or two.

Am I missing something? When did Cullen promote Bryan's music?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

actuallydear wrote:I give it 6 months before these guys change in some way to piss off everyone who is on the C&K train. It's coming guys, it's coming.
I hope so. I've always disliked C&K and somehow this forum became a fan page. I'm here for drama and scandals not minion talk!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
actuallydear wrote:I give it 6 months before these guys change in some way to piss off everyone who is on the C&K train. It's coming guys, it's coming.
I hope so. I've always disliked C&K and somehow this forum became a fan page. I'm here for drama and scandals not minion talk!
It's not that I hope so, it's just how this board works. If it weren't for HS on Bonnie's board, I think the same would've happened there long ago.

C&K are uninteresting to me, but there have been a variety of comments that have had people calling them out for in the past. It just seems that since Katie got pregnant people have jumped on their dicks and not a bad word is being said. It will change sooner or later. Especially since their sin count is rising due to the amounts of young kids watching. If they start catering to them or start doing things just for the vlog, the viewers/posters will start calling them out again. Just a matter of time, IMO.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sub count**
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

If they change soon I am going to be so sad. They're the only vloggers I bother watching besides Bonnie and Joel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If you just hate on all family vloggers, then don't you lose all credibility for the opinion you have against them?

Absolutely C&K will get hate if they become like B&M. E&J did, and they used to be beloved! So far they have been an honest and relatable representation of what it's like bringing a newborn home. When was the last time we saw that? People are allowed to have a positive reaction to it without this being a minion board.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I really hope that they don't, I will admit to being a huge fan of theirs, and i will be heartbroken if they start turning into anything that resembles E&J or B&M. I hope that being older, much more mature, having been doing this whole YT thing for much longer (even though it wasn't a "job" before) and the fact that C&K have always had money (tacky thing to say i know, but money changes people, and C&K have always been what i consider to be well off. The money they are making now or even later if they grow larger isn't likely going to be a factor in them changing. I dont think anyway..) are all reasons why i HOPE they stay humble and true to themselves. Sure no one is immune to scandal, but i think they have a lot going for them that the other families in that circle dont..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Cullen used the song as a peace offering because he spoiled the kitten secret. He (and Grandberry) made Tweets all but confirming what the surprise is. You know B had to be annoyed by it and made at least a bitchy comment or two.

THIS!! As soon as i saw those tweets i was expecting Cullen to delete them bc he totally spoiled it for B&M. He was trying to make up for that. Cullen, frist off, don't spoil stuff for people, yeah its a cat and who cares but its the point that matters. Also, stop kissing Bryan's ass.. I would have been happy if the cat tweets was what finally drove the wedge between them lol I'm so horrible.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:If you just hate on all family vloggers, then don't you lose all credibility for the opinion you have against them?

Absolutely C&K will get hate if they become like B&M. E&J did, and they used to be beloved! So far they have been an honest and relatable representation of what it's like bringing a newborn home. When was the last time we saw that? People are allowed to have a positive reaction to it without this being a minion board.
I wouldn't consider posters in this thread minions simply because they enjoy watching fellow mature adults and their families. I am just speculating that there will soon come a time where the board will flip a switch. It has happened in every other board except for Bonnie's and I largely think that is due to her mature audience. I think the viewers of Bonnie and C&K's vlogs are like minded people that are able to resolve any disagreeing opinions fairly easily.

However, with the influx of actual minions raising C&K's sub count they may indeed start catering to their audience (maybe not for $$$, but for status) and the mature audience may lose interest and be less likely to defend anything questionable.

I hope it doesn't happen. They seem like a stable family.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WhatSheSaid wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Plus, Cullen used the song. Mentioning it isn't dragging them into their thread.

I wasn't referring to that in my argument. I specified the vbac and turtles I believe. But here is another one: Missy is going to be so mad, upset, whatever if they are having a girl. Remember that? I don't believe they used the song because it was good, it doesn't even make sense to me! I think Cullen was schmoozing.
Lol! It's not all about me and my comments. Hee.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”