Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011fiveminutespregnant: Part 30

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Pingupingu2 wrote:
WompWomp_1738 wrote:I made maybe one or two posts on this thread, but I'm still new and very curious as to why Vanessa is called Banessa? Hahahah, what's the story there?
She's hispanic, and in spanish the B and the V are pronounced the same. When she lived with her mom she would make cuts in her videos because her mom would yell at her all the time "BANESSAAAAA!! CLEAN THIS/TAKE CARE OF LILY/ DO THIS..."
Lmao BANESSSAAAA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

. I like old navy too, I just don't get why it's literally the only place she will shop for lily. I guess some people are just into that. It just seems like the clothes get super repetitive when buying at the same store. Same exact stuff every year just a different color or quote. And why she picks the most boring clothes that they offer. She gets a couple of things a year from target but I just don't understand the YT mom obsession with old navy I feel like it's a fad now. Just like going to target 3 times a week, and how they are all getting white everything

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

When my kids were younger I only shopped at Gymboree. Everything was bought there. PJ's, shoes, underwear, sweaters, coats, swimwear, everything. I was a bit obsessed. I could understand if it were something like that, everything matches, different lines every few weeks, but it's Old Navy. Nothing special.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Just look at some of her haul videos for Lily. She does favour Old Navy, no big deal. She also buys Oshkosh, Gymboree, Children's place and even Target. I don't see why it's a big deal. I don't judge kids by the brand of clothes they wear. My kids wore clothes from wherever. We just didn't do designer very much at all. Not worth it, and I don't like buying for names.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

gypsophila wrote:New baby has also received clothes from Old Navy. I guess she doesn't love him after all. :roll: He also got Carter's and Target, poor little guy. But keep plugging those 3 outfits he got from the super duper fancy store as if Lily has never gotten anything at all that was fancy or expensive. She's had plenty of very nice formal dresses along the way, I guess they don't count. Lmao. ;)
I'll have to keep on about it, as new baby, "normal baby" gets privacy. Lily doesn't get that.

LOL you can't handle us gossiping about the same crap here, but you beat that dead horse on Britney's thread LMAO!!
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

Vanessa, why do you buy Lily such ugly clothes? I swear some of the stuff she bought Lily looks like an old lady's couch fabric.Especially that ugly "mustard" sweater and the floral print shirt.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Mustard and floral are very much in fashion. I don't like Vanessa but at least she bought lily clothes that will fit. And I think they are adorable

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

nutbagmcgee wrote:When my kids were younger I only shopped at Gymboree. Everything was bought there. PJ's, shoes, underwear, sweaters, coats, swimwear, everything. I was a bit obsessed. I could understand if it were something like that, everything matches, different lines every few weeks, but it's Old Navy. Nothing special.
I mostly shop at Gymboree as well. Because of the quality. I am obsessed too. We have hand me down pieces that are 12 years old and still look amazing. & yeah Gymbo always has new lines but that's what I meant about old navy it's the same exact clothing every season they just throw a new print on it, that's what it seems like at least.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Plus I never resale my Gymbo, because it lasts so long that my future children will be able to wear it. I really like crazy 8 as well. Not as great of quality though. About the same as old navy, maybe slightly better.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Yes Vanessa, that is called a Thermos shirt. :)
WompWomp_1738
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WompWomp_1738 »

Pingupingu2 wrote:
WompWomp_1738 wrote:I made maybe one or two posts on this thread, but I'm still new and very curious as to why Vanessa is called Banessa? Hahahah, what's the story there?
She's hispanic, and in spanish the B and the V are pronounced the same. When she lived with her mom she would make cuts in her videos because her mom would yell at her all the time "BANESSAAAAA!! CLEAN THIS/TAKE CARE OF LILY/ DO THIS..."
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! I'm dead. Thanks for (hilariously) informing me!
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

WompWomp_1738 wrote:
Pingupingu2 wrote:
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! I'm dead. Thanks for (hilariously) informing me!
You're very welcome ;)
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I'm so proud of V stepping out of her box and getting colors and prints. Not too many plain fabrics and colors.

With her talking about moving, i really hope they get a house and not another apartment. Or at least a bigger one on the bottom floor. She does not need all those stairs.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Pingupingu2 wrote:
And here I was thinking that it was because of the trying-to-be-Britney situation :lol: And when she was copying Kyra I was waiting for somebody to call her Kanessa or something. Blonde moment
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Just my 2 cents about the clothes thing- I don't think it's a big deal. So she only shopped at Old Navy, maybe she found plenty of things there and didn't have to go anywhere else. I personally like most of the things she got. In Australia most baby clothes are modern looking and I prefer timeless "old ladyish" things so I have shopped at Old Navy online before. I think I wouldn't mind her buying the expensive things for the baby if Lily had clothes that actually fit and if she bought Lily expensive outfits every now and then. I understand the couple of expensive outfits for baby boy because whenever I have a new baby I buy 2 or 3 nice boutique outfits just for the new baby because the rest are hand me downs. But all in all I don't think clothes matter much in the end, unless she isn't dressing Lily seasonally where she may get cold or hot, which she has done before.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Is someone fucking with us? I swear it was because she was banned from the site. I feel dumb as shit right now.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Is someone fucking with us? I swear it was because she was banned from the site. I feel dumb as shit right now.
What?
Lurkerbert
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurkerbert »

That head tilt / camera angle tho. It's so not flattering at all.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Lurkerbert wrote:That head tilt / camera angle tho. It's so not flattering at all.
I had to turn it off my patience was at -2 and seeing her head slowly tilt just got on my nerves. It's only cute when a dog does it
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Pingupingu2 wrote:
wait, I always thought she was called banessa because she tries so hard to be britney hahaha

Return to “2011teenagemom”