ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

MemyselfandI wrote:If Deacon lost out on birthday presents because of golfing shorts (which is ridiculous because you know damn well those boys only play golf because Frank does, so those shorts were more about Frank than Deacon. The whole reason he was punished was because Deacon's lack of simpering bruised Frankie-doodle's precious ego. You are required by law to provide clothing for your child, so you shouldn't get praise for doing the bare minimum to avoid going to jail), Drake better get punished for his stunt. Deacon was just being a typical kid, but Drake was completely out of line. I hope Jeni doesn't brush off his actions because not only would that encourage bad behavior, it would create a rift between the boys. It would only be natural for Deacon to feel anger and resentment for losing out on birthday presents over shorts, yet Drake gets a pass on destroying his property, which will be illegal when he's older. Deacon always gets the short end of the stick. Remember when he had to use his old, torn backpack for school because Jeni felt he hadn't taken care of it and wanted to teach him a lesson, yet she bought herself a new car, even though by her own admission she hadn't taken care of the old one? Why did Jeni get a clean slate, but Deacon didn't? I hope Derrick and Heather threw him a party. Maybe one day when Deacon is older he can go live with his father. Jeni would lose her shit if that ever happened and it would be fun to see.
Agree but she didn’t brush it off, deacon now owns drakes ipad. she also said she spanked drake. In her live video she talked about how mad she was at him and said they had a talk about destruction of property with frank.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

What she says and what happens are two entirely different things. I think what will happen is Drake will whine, Jeni will feel guilty, and Drake will have a new IPad by his birthday. If both boys have (had) an Ipad, why did Deacon need Drake's in the first place?

Did anyone else roll their eyes when mother of the year said the boys were "guilty by association" and punished because their friends were playing with butter? Ffs, make the kids clean up after themselves, give them a lecture and be done with it. If Deacon and Drake weren't the main instigators, why "punish" them? Seems to me that if the parents were paying attention this wouldn't have happened. For all we know, the boys could've been innocent and railroaded into confessing or Jeni just decided they were guilty. Whenever she talks to them and asks questions she never seems to believe them, so anything is possible. I hate this woman so much.
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

Did everyone see her latest video. They have a joint bank account and joint credit cards, but they don't want to get married. I really don't understand. So strange....
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I’ve always thought there was shady stuff going on with Frank. It’s so weird that he doesn’t want to get married. He travels all the time for work which is surprising to me since he is an attorney. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had another girlfriend in another city or something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

I believe he is a divorce attorney as well so it's not even like you can go and give someone a divorce in a different state (I don't believe I could be wrong on that though.) All in all it's strange.
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

Did anyone ever figure out why she bought the house from Frank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

In her latest live video someone asked if the boys dad is still in their lives and she said “yes-ish” “i hope so” (20:53) then she says she’d love to vent.. hm
Badblood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Badblood »

Maybe she wants to ship off Deacon to live with his dad. Haha

Frank is a dud, but she is desperate...and being with him comes with benefits. Just seems that she has to do everything his way as compensation. No marriage, punish the children his way, no more children, participate in his hobbies. But then she can travel and hope he changes his mind about marriage. If she EVER wants to get remarried, then she needs to leave the guy. If not she'll be stuck single and trying to date in her forties or fifties. It is A LOT harder.

Guaranteed this guy is going to dump her for someone else in a few years or sooner. Probably for a younger chick.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Sloopyhangon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sloopyhangon »

I noticed her boys weren’t with their dad for Father’s Day. Curious as to what’s going on there.
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

Prank call? Ha. I’m surprised it’s not the only one.
One of her social media sites has her number posted front and center. The trolls could have a field day!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

So her boyfriend is/was Mormon??! I guess WAS because he obviously drinks these days. I'm now curious about his backstory.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

She was doing a live and someone asked why she doesn’t call her bf by his name, he asked her not to for work reasons, she said she would make up a fake name and asked what it should be and everyone started commenting with his real name lol she was deleting them as they were commenting
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

avabrooke1226 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:13 am She was doing a live and someone asked why she doesn’t call her bf by his name, he asked her not to for work reasons, she said she would make up a fake name and asked what it should be and everyone started commenting with his real name lol she was deleting them as they were commenting
His name is already out there because I think it was Drake who said it in a vlog once... I commented that his name was already out there and she said no it wasn't.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

sheisonarun wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:30 am
avabrooke1226 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:13 am She was doing a live and someone asked why she doesn’t call her bf by his name, he asked her not to for work reasons, she said she would make up a fake name and asked what it should be and everyone started commenting with his real name lol she was deleting them as they were commenting
His name is already out there because I think it was Drake who said it in a vlog once... I commented that his name was already out there and she said no it wasn't.
How dumb! Everyone knows his first and last name.

You can even find her house online if you know how to look.
thatonemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thatonemom »

Anyone still watch her? I do occasionally. She seems to be uploading a lot lately. Sad that it's clear that Frank is never going to marry her and it's clear that he runs the show. It seems they only do things centered around his interests and Jeni just goes with it.....
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

I stopped months ago, she became so incredibly boring and has totally lost herself. It's sad, when she jumped into dating after leaving her ex she seemed hopeful and excited to meet someone. She also seemed desperate though, and that's what won out. She was so desperate to be in a relationship that she settled on anyone who would take her. Her ex getting remarried and having a baby pushed her into moving in with Frank. It made her determined to stick with that narcissistic controlling loser just so she didn't have to be alone. She wanted financial security and help with her kids. Her food vlogs are obsessive. It's not healthy or normal to record every thing you every day for months and years on end. She has a whole lot missing in her life if she has to do that to fill her time. Last I watched it seemed like she had no friends and couldn't stand her kids. Frank puts himself firmly in no.1 position. The kids don't seem happy and were still disrespectful. The whole situation was claustrophobic and sad from afar, I can't image how miserable it is for her IRL.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

This must be the 4th year she's talked about wanting to "marry HIM in a heartbeat" too. Very sad.
thatonemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thatonemom »

I am watching these vlogs of their trip. Frank is such a control freak. They always have to be on the go because that is how he likes it. When they were in the pool at that nice hotel, Jenni says "Awww, it be nice to relax by the pool and do nothing" she then says "but we are not those people". Not true, that is how Frank is..not Jenni. She never even addresses the marriage thing anymore so I think she gave up!
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

thatonemom wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:28 am I am watching these vlogs of their trip. Frank is such a control freak. They always have to be on the go because that is how he likes it. When they were in the pool at that nice hotel, Jenni says "Awww, it be nice to relax by the pool and do nothing" she then says "but we are not those people". Not true, that is how Frank is..not Jenni. She never even addresses the marriage thing anymore so I think she gave up!
I notice this too. There is something OFF about that guy. Didn't he leave his ex-wife and like five kids who live in Utah???? He is definitely former Mormon—he really likes to DRINK! I wonder if that's one of the reasons he rarely sees his kids—they are being raised Mormon and alcohol is a HUGE no-no.

I also think it's odd he's an attorney, but they don't seem to have much money. I guess he has to pay a lot in child support to his ex, but their house and lifestyle aren't what exactly what I think of a lawyer's life.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:04 pm
thatonemom wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:28 am I am watching these vlogs of their trip. Frank is such a control freak. They always have to be on the go because that is how he likes it. When they were in the pool at that nice hotel, Jenni says "Awww, it be nice to relax by the pool and do nothing" she then says "but we are not those people". Not true, that is how Frank is..not Jenni. She never even addresses the marriage thing anymore so I think she gave up!
I notice this too. There is something OFF about that guy. Didn't he leave his ex-wife and like five kids who live in Utah???? He is definitely former Mormon—he really likes to DRINK! I wonder if that's one of the reasons he rarely sees his kids—they are being raised Mormon and alcohol is a HUGE no-no.

I also think it's odd he's an attorney, but they don't seem to have much money. I guess he has to pay a lot in child support to his ex, but their house and lifestyle aren't what exactly what I think of a lawyer's life.
Now I'm increasingly curious! Sometimes this site makes people more interesting than they actually are! I stopped watching her a million years ago she looked so sad and desperate that I could't take it anymore.
up all night, got demons to fight

Return to “CandidMommy”