OKBaby/KBaby: Part Two

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby/KBaby: Part Two

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lyshaa13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lyshaa13 »

Did I say the stuff they do wasn't wrong? No. Lol. I actually said there was A LOT of stuff you guys say that I DO agree with. I just don't agree with the bullying. & don't understand why you care about the way they chose to move out. & I'm actually older than both Kyra and Oscar. Definitely not a teenager, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

We talk about Kyras hygiene because she is so gross she then puts that on her baby.
She doesn't bathe...so you know she doesn't bathe Levi.

We talk about how the moven because they made videos about how far behind they are...while they are setting up camera angles instead of packing, sleeping until 3pm, and being morons throwing stuff off of a balcony. Totally uncalled for and imature...all for the sake of a stupid vlog...

All these things circle around the fact these people DO NOT need a child
Lyshaa13
Amateur
Amateur

mac-n-cheese wrote:We talk about Kyras hygiene because she is so gross she then puts that on her baby.

We talk about how the moven because they made videos about how far behind they are...while they are setting up camera angles instead of packing, sleeping until 3pm, and being morons throwing stuff off of a balcony. Totally uncalled for and imature...all for the sake of a stupid vlog...

Ok whatever, talk about her hygiene all you want. I'm just saying calling names is not nice. & making fun of the way someone looks is just rude. Especially a baby. & I agree, maybe they shouldn't have waited until last minute, but oh well. They wanted to go visit Kyra's mom and brother one more time. They still got everything done and left on time. But it's not like they went to sleep at 12 and slept until 3. Oscar said he didn't go to sleep until 9am. He was probably up packing and editing. So I understand him sleeping until 3. & lets be honest here, if you had like 20+ bags to get down to your car would you make a million trips up and down the stairs/elevator, or just toss them over the balcony and save yourself some time? I'm sure they made sure no one was down there and it was safe.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Lyshaa13 wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:We talk about Kyras hygiene because she is so gross she then puts that on her baby.

Ok whatever, talk about her hygiene all you want. I'm just saying calling names is not nice. & making fun of the way someone looks is just rude. Especially a baby. & I agree, maybe they shouldn't have waited until last minute, but oh well. They wanted to go visit Kyra's mom and brother one more time. They still got everything done and left on time. But it's not like they went to sleep at 12 and slept until 3. Oscar said he didn't go to sleep until 9am. He was probably up packing and editing. So I understand him sleeping until 3. & lets be honest here, if you had like 20+ bags to get down to your car would you make a million trips up and down the stairs/elevator, or just toss them over the balcony and save yourself some time? I'm sure they made sure no one was down there and it was safe.

I completely respect your opinion, but many of us have our opinions as well and there's no point to try to sway us. Unfortunately this is a gossip site. But many of the things we bring up are things Kyra and Oscar bring upon themselves. It's just astounding to us. I get they wanted to visit her mom, but they spent a week and a half there not really doing much. It would've been smarter to leave after a week and start organizing/packing. It's not like her mom was around much it seems she works a lot. Either way it's over, they've moved out. But we can still have our opinions. Seeing how they handle a move and how unorganized they were is very much reflected in the way they care for their son. That's a concern to many of us and when we see that pattern in other aspects of their life it's hard to not point it out.

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

What they where two days behind on leaving like they first initially planned? How is that on time??
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

They could have saved themselves a lot of work if they would have started the clearing out/donating thing a lot sooner, they could have worked an hour a day and had it finished but they just don't think like adults because they don't really act like adults. and why the heck did Oscar stay up until 9am?! on the last day or packing/moving? grow up buddy, most parents don't get a 7 hour a night beauty sleep, he should either went to bed sooner or just woke up earlier.
Lyshaa13
Amateur
Amateur

Sweet456 wrote:What they where two days behind on leaving like they first initially planned? How is that on time??
They talked about how their leaving date changed to Friday because Oscars mom couldn't be to Salt Lake until then and they couldn't get the keys to their apartment until Saturday anyway. So yes, they left on time.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I love how Kyra said she had 2 family members to tell but it's been like over a week. Wtf. Dragging it on much??

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I don't think she is pregnant, I think they were hoping to get pregnant during the wait and be able to lie about due dates (since most of their viewers are kids who wouldn't think to count weeks and figure out the lie)
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

OKBaby/KBaby: Part Two

Unread post by kkkk »

Disgusting. They pick up Levi and notice spilled milk on his onesie after driving for hours. Supposedly they change his diaper inside but they keep him in that gross onesie. He looks miserable and filthy.

During this stop Kyra pulls up to a pump at a gas station. They leave the car there and go in to eat at a Subway. Wtf?? That's not a parking spot.... :-/

Thenightowl - I agree. I really don't think she's pregnant. I feel like her body would've changed at least a little. Even in the first trimester you change a little (or at least I do) maybe some don't?

thatsofun
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by thatsofun »

what is happening to Oscars face?!

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I cannot believe how many wrinkles he has. What is he, 20? That is ridiculous. He has more wrinkles on his face than my 78 year old grandpa. Also, he needs to invest in a teeth whitening kit. Gross.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I can't believe how rude Oscar was about the bikers. He says they are dangerous then his stupid ass points at them. i wish one of them would have been like what'd you say kid; and scare him. And they wanna complain about people judging them
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

blahblahblahhh wrote:I cannot believe how many wrinkles he has. What is he, 20? That is ridiculous. He has more wrinkles on his face than my 78 year old grandpa. Also, he needs to invest in a teeth whitening kit. Gross.

Yeah the wrinkles are really odd I wonder if he has a condition

beautifullife75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beautifullife75 »

Are you kidding me Oscar? I knew you were fucking mentally fucked, but come on. He clearly knows abosolutely nothing about the Hell's Angels. I wish one of them would've seen his lanky ass pointing at them and filming, and fucking kicked him in the throat. How disrespectful.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

kkkk wrote: During this stop Kyra pulls up to a pump at a gas station. They leave the car there and go in to eat at a Subway. Wtf?? That's not parking spot

Came here to say the exact same thing!!! Like wtf... You don't park at the pump, that's so rude to other drivers. Imagine someone was at the pump behind them, and then someone pulled up behind them.

HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

thatsofun wrote:Image

what is happening to Oscars face?!

He looks like a middle-aged man who did hardcore drugs for most of his life. Wtf.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Does anyone else see a slight rash around Levi's mouth? I took this screenshot after they stopped at Subway. I can't believe they left him in his same clothes that Kyra was just complaining about being soaking wet because his milk spilled. They also mentioned that he was in the car seat for six hours. So he was sitting in that disgusting spilled milk for over six hours because you know he got a bottle as soon as they left the house and Oscar probably shoved another one in his mouth as soon as he started making the slightest sound that they thought could have been crying. Honestly, how hard would it have been for them to throw a change of clothes on him before driving another 5 hours? He was also covered in sweat for where they probably threw the blanket over him in the car.

Oscar has ruined their channel for me. I can not even begin to describe how ANNOYING he is!!! The camera has to always be on him and he comes off as so fake. The nicknames must STOP! Also, did you guys hear Oscar say they were "OCD" when it came to their "schedule?" WHAT???? That MUST have been a joke!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Lyshaa13 wrote:First time poster, long time reader.

Idk why you guys care so much about how they moved. They obviously wanted to go visit family one last time before they left Montana. Their place was messy while packing because they were going through everything to decide what to keep/throw away/donate. They didn't really have any boxes because they weren't keeping most of their stuff. & Kyra has said many times that they would rather sell/donate their stuff because a uhaul would cost more than all their stuff put together, so they would rather just buy new stuff when they moved. & they obviously got it all done and left on time.

Yes, I do enjoy watching their videos and I think they're a cute little family. But there are some things I do agree with you guys about. Like the bottles, and blankets, and Levi's dirty clothes. & Oscar also makes me VERY nervous a lot of the times when he has Levi. But there's also some things you guys talk about that is just not relevant. Like Kyra's "greasy" hair. You can very clearly see that she has very thin hair. It's obviously going to get greasy a lot faster than most people's. & I don't think it's very nice that a lot of guys call her "greaseball." I understand this is a gossip site, but you can gossip without calling people names and making fun of the way someone looks. That's just bullying.

Personally I am really hurt by your vicious unprovoked attack on users of this forum you see like 10 posts a day, you cant possibly know whats really going on, if you dont enjoy dont participate,if you haven't got anything better to do your just a hater and a cyber bully, next you'll be saying my hair is greasy lol... Note at was a joke response , written as though ytmd had " minions"

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”