Emma & Ellie

Blueberry
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Emma & Ellie

Unread post by Blueberry »

I don't know where else to post about them, but does anyone watch Emma & Ellie? I found them in my suggestions, thoughts?
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Emma & Ellie

Unread post by 123789s »

Just watched the mum react to hate.. I understand that the negative comments about your kids and yourself could be really upsetting. The way she handled it though - she sounded so threatening. The majority of her comments are probably under 10 sooo
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm a little iffy about them I haven't watched them enough to say much but I have a love hate relationship right now
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

I agree, the way she reacted was kind of strange considering a lot of the comments she brought up were silly. Hah
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I don't watch them but came across this thread and figured I'd watch the "reacting to hate comments" video. That was kind of ridiculous and overboard.
Side note, is the mom a smoker? I don't judge anyone for smoking but that voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Sounds like my aunt who is a heavy smoker.
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

I'm not sure if she smokes, I don't think it's ever been mentioned but I haven't watched all of their videos so who knows lol.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I just found them... anyone still watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

calliepaige84 wrote:I just found them... anyone still watch?

I just found them too! I watch some vlogs wen they come up in suggested
2muchfreetime
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 2muchfreetime »

I watch them every day. They're probably my favorite vlogging family. I'm completely jealous that they make enough from daily vlogging that the up and moved to Florida just because they wanted to live by the beach. I would kill for my husband and I to not work and just do fun junk all day with our kids and get paid for it. Wish the mom would unclench occasionally though because she gets super hateful sometimes to the commenters when they disagree with her. She can be a bit of a smartass. A few vlogs ago she made a point to talk about how they were getting flack for going out to eat all the time. I swear they go out to a restaurant at least five times a week. That's a lot, Heather.
Love that they do everything 100% with the kids. They seem super close.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They made me mad three times in the past few days. Emma was complaining about the Clearwater Marine Aquarium because it was boring. Then she had to change her classes because they were "too hard", but they're all soooo proud of her because she got to 1 million followers on Musically. Maybe if she spent more time on school and less on Musically, she might not have to switch to easier classes. Then today, they freaking released a balloon to celebrate the million subscribers. They had Emma sign it. BFD. They wanted to live by the ocean, but they pollute it without thinking? Did they learn nothing at the Marine Aquarium? Why not just go to the beach and kill some sea turtles?
Sorry, but that kind of irresponsible behavior just chaps me. What is Emma going to do with her million subscribers when she can't get into college?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Every time I watch them I get so uncomfortable like their parents want them to be the next bratayley family.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Do the parents work anymore? Or do they live solely off their YouTube income?
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Also, did anyone see Emma's video on her bio dad and how she doesn't see him anymore because they have nothing in common? Now I know I don't know the whole situation but the way she made it sound made me really sad for the dad. It's not like they're in a romantic relationship and need mutual interests to make it work. Lol
2muchfreetime
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 2muchfreetime »

The mom posted another rant video. I think she's under the impression that only people who love them are allowed to watch and comment. Sorry, you pimp your kids out for views and income, you're going to get haters. Do they even have jobs in Florida yet??
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

2muchfreetime wrote:The mom posted another rant video. I think she's under the impression that only people who love them are allowed to watch and comment. Sorry, you pimp your kids out for views and income, you're going to get haters. Do they even have jobs in Florida yet??
No they live off their daughters fame I really liked them until I realized the mom is absolutely awful. She seems super rude too and I can't deal with that
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

I was so embarrassed for her in that rant video. She's giving her "haters" exactly what they want by throwing tantrums like that. Grow some thicker skin Heather, you're like...45 arguing with 12 year olds lol.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

I’m sorry but using your 14 year old daughters “big booty” as clickbait is awful.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lately it seems like Emma is either going through some teenager drama or she is over the whole YouTube thing.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg is Ellie ever NOT on her phone??? 24/7

123789s
Amateur
Amateur