Schmovies

gibberish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Schmovies

Unread post by gibberish »

New house tour. I love the space! Looking forward to seeing the furniture and décor etc.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I like the new house, it has enough space but doesn't seem as overwhelming as the other house. I am looking forward to seeing it all together!!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

The house is much bigger than I pictured it to be and land is beautiful. It had so many areas with kitchens and separate living areas that it reminded me almost of a conference center. I'd be curious to what it cost, but it's none of my business.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Schmovies

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Wow it was huge! The multiple kitchens and living areas were surprising. Plus a bonus pool and all that land. The interior seemed relatively updated as well. I hope they allow the kids more social opportunities to actual make friends so they can host all those people they keep talking about. I of course have no idea where they are but it seems like they could be even more isolated now (not that they seemed to be very involved with neighbors before).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
goldenmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goldenmama »

I live near them and I’ve been trying to figure out where the new house is, but I haven’t had luck yet. I’m curious about the cost, too. I know how much they paid for the old house from our county’s public records, and this new house seems like it would cost WAY more... they said it was in their budget though.
goldenmama
Amateur
Amateur

So I found their house. They paid A LOT for it. And it’s in my town, only about a mile away from me, so I’m sure I’ll be seeing them around town here soon... lol. They have their own little compound now.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

goldenmama wrote:So I found their house. They paid A LOT for it. And it’s in my town, only about a mile away from me, so I’m sure I’ll be seeing them around town here soon... lol. They have their own little compound now.

Ballpark...what is a lot? So interesting you live so close! Really curious how they are affording it, I am just not convinced Tim’s job is all that lucrative and their personal channel hardly brings in any views or sponsorships.

goldenmama
Amateur
Amateur

Tiger27 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:07 am
goldenmama wrote:So I found their house. They paid A LOT for it. And it’s in my town, only about a mile away from me, so I’m sure I’ll be seeing them around town here soon... lol. They have their own little compound now.

Ballpark...what is a lot? So interesting you live so close! Really curious how they are affording it, I am just not convinced Tim’s job is all that lucrative and their personal channel hardly brings in any views or sponsorships.

They paid more than double what they paid for the last house. This one was more than $650K. Not what I expected at all. And I can’t believe this house was right under my nose the whole time. Someone above mentioned that it looked like a conference center or something and I agree... the amount of pavement our front, all of the kitchens, pool, etc. I’m going to look into that and see what I can figure out.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I wonder if they are opening a church? Where I live there are several store front churches.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Wow! That is wild. I can’t believe they could afford that. The way they speak about it being a place for other families and all that (which I personally find a little nauseating lol)..I could see them going the home church route. All very interesting.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I watched just now.
Dana does not seem better. I feel like she is fragile.
I'm glad there's no rush to open the pool. That many kids -as wild and crazy as they are- is too much for just her to keep an eye on.
The biggest house in the world it seems and he's making his office in the dog spa?

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

onbreak wrote:I watched just now.
I'm glad there's no rush to open the pool. That many kids -as wild and crazy as they are- is too much for just her to keep an eye on.
The biggest house in the world it seems and he's making his office in the dog spa?

I thought that was so strange too! I’m like there’s 20 other rooms/garages/spare spaces but you’re talking about knocking down a wall to build an office in the kennel? So strange lol. Maybe they aren’t dog people but I wouldn’t give up a dog shower either.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Tiger27 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:41 am Wow! That is wild. I can’t believe they could afford that. The way they speak about it being a place for other families and all that (which I personally find a little nauseating lol)..I could see them going the home church route. All very interesting.

Tim and Dana have come a long way from their first home they first lived in when they moved to this area.
I don't know how Tim generates income from YouTube, but this house shows he must being something to produce a significant amount in order to afford this level of upgrade. It will be interesting to see what the purpose of this house will be outside their family. It will take a lot of work for Dana to keep this house clean. The pool will be expensive and labor intensive to maintain. The family home also seems more secluded and they will not have easy access to neighborhood kids, so I hope they plan to have their children's friends over to play.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Tiger27 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:33 am
onbreak wrote:I watched just now.

I thought that was so strange too! I’m like there’s 20 other rooms/garages/spare spaces but you’re talking about knocking down a wall to build an office in the kennel? So strange lol. Maybe they aren’t dog people but I wouldn’t give up a dog shower either.

I bet they use the second garage for his office space. Will Tim have time to renovate the kennel space? I doubt it, but the fact he has an area apart from the house for work is good. I think Dana is hoping for better memories in this home since the last home still brings her to tears with what they went through after Livia was born.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Just saw on Instagram the pool is opened. That didn't last long.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

I worry about Dana. A LOT .. She gives me an Andrea Yates vibe. Not that i think she would do such a thing to her children
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Momto3boys wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:06 am I worry about Dana. A LOT .. She gives me an Andrea Yates vibe. Not that i think she would do such a thing to her children
Really? She did go through a bad time, I think is better and I never got the Andrea Yates vibe. Tim seems controlling at times and didn't seem flexible with homeschooling or acknowledged how difficult it is for Dana with PPD to the point he ensured they would not have more children. She had problems after the third or fourth child with PPD and they didn't talk about this until later. I believe as long as they've completed their family, she'll do better as time goes on.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

onbreak wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:28 am Just saw on Instagram the pool is opened. That didn't last long.

That pool will take some work to get it to the point where it is safe to swim in. The water looks pretty green.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He said it just needs scrubbing. I've seen kids swimming in gross pools just driving down the road. Wouldn't put it past them.
The hose is a lot of upkeep. Maybe I'd they take on a sister wife or two she can keep it clean.
I really am hoping for the best with this family.
Tim sells YouTube startup packages. I'm sure he's making a good chunk of change as a consultant, too. I like to hear of self employed go-getters.
I think he's controlling. And Dana does still seem empty inside. From what I remember on TV Andrea Yates was dead inside looking. Dana does have a lot of healing to do. And with the right self help Jesus book she'll get there. Her kids are her world and think she has it in her to get back in the game.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I don’t see an Andrea Yates sea happening but I can see Dana having a mental break of some sort and taking it out on herself. She obviously seems to be doing much better now but that’s after months of antidepressants and what seems like a lot of denial that they played a large role in her recovery. She seemed like she was in a very dark place and didn’t fully get the help she needs. I think therapy would help her immensely. I would bet she’s off the antidepressants now. I didn’t find Tim supportive at all during the whole ordeal, he was too concerned with his perfect family team image and seemed pissed the kids were going to school and *gasp* enjoying it. And I think he blamed Dana for all of that. Hopefully they’re on an upward path and using actual birth control now ...couples counseling probably wouldn’t hurt.

Return to “Q-Z”