The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

If she has brought up like that she will never do. Also she can't control adult emotions. She didn't grow up. She is an adulty child that raises children. A chaos. I saw her uploading a clip from snap chat I assume where Jacoby played too rough with Alesana and she just sit there assuming that her kids are crazy not that they are misbehaving why out of control. Does she think it's normal for them to act like that?
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Her instagram is back. Nothing about the pregnancy at all. Not one mention.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Wonder what's happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Wonder what's happening.

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

I know. So curious

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

There's something going on with her, she needs to be medicated or something. She's clearly having some sort of manic episode or something. I hope someone is looking out for the kids because I sure as hell wouldn't want to be around Tayler's mood swings.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Some have mentioned multiple personalities. Is it even confirmed? Because if she snaps like that she can easily be detaching. Again no mention of pregnancy.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I expected her to start a whole new account and persona like she has done in the past, hoping that no new followers would remember/ask/know about the baby...
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Tayler doesn't have multiple personalities. I don't know where that even came from.

People have speculated about personality disorders and I tend to agree. Her personality and emotional behavior are not and have never been stable. She lives for the attention, even if it's bad, can't commit to anything, always portrays herself as a victim.. list could go on.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I hope no body read that post and thought I was okay with selling babies to the highest bidder.
I'm not, however I am for this child getting the best start and the already living externally kids not having their money,attention,opportunities lessened even further.
I see this option as a win win. Young Caucasian babies are desperately wanted , this baby could have a fantastic life and Taylor could buy a car , pay for a course eg piercing, hairdressing blah blah and create a better life for her family, and Taylor if your reading doing this would prove exactly how much you love all your children, you would be putting ALL your children first which would be truly admirable

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her lack of posting and being inactive is very suspecious.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Not sure if this has been posted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

SilverLady01 wrote:Her lack of posting and being inactive is very suspecious.
Kevin probably shut off her phone service like all her exes seem to do when they break up with her lol.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Her instagram is back it seems. And no mention of baby.
Fingers crossed she wised up!
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1988jjj »

Shes back
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Deleted all the pics. No mention of the kids anymore. She's a satanist again even though she was asking for prayers last week. You're a joke Tayler. You have no real identity, biggest poser.
1988jjj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1988jjj »

Posting pro choice stuff now. I wonder if shes still pregnant.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Seems a safe bet she got the abortion. I bet money Kevin will go through with his CPS threats cause of it
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Gonna start off this post by saying I'm completely pro-choice, 100% and I don't want to start an abortion debate.

Abortion is definitely the best long term decision for Tayler, I think she made the right call here. What I find a bit callous is that she had an abortion after announcing and discussing the baby with her children. She even gave the baby a name, which to me personally would create a very strong bond. Maybe it didn't for her, and I guess that's okay. I just wonder what she's going to tell her children happened to this baby, and how she's going to handle that.

I guess it's just odd to me that she aborted a baby that she was, at one point, very excited for. I can understand if she never had a connection with the baby and always viewed it as an accident or a burden. But she was at one time excited about this baby, picked out names, introduced it to her children, and tricked emergency services into giving her free ultrasounds.

Abortion was her choice, and I legally, logically, and morally support it. I just wonder if this was less about not wanting another baby and more about punishing Kevin by taking away what would have been his firstborn. Tayler is a spiteful, manipulative liar and I really do think she's that cruel.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I find abortion to be too grey of an issue to flat out rule as good or bad and I recognize that everyone has different situations. However she flat out said that he didn't "deserve" this baby. She never said anything about wanting an abortion for financial or medical reasons. She broke up with him, realized he had rights and suddenly didn't want the baby anymore.

I 100% think that if she got it, she got it out of spite and THAT is a completely disgusting reason to do it that simply makes others who need one look bad. She is selfish and wants what she wants only when she wants it. The minute anything is inconvenient she finds a way to make it go away even if it's an inconvenience she is directly responsible for or flat out intentionally brought onto herself.

If she got the abortion for financial reasons because she realized she truly just couldn't afford it and would take away from what little her three kids do have, then that's fine but still a little scummy since this guy did seem to hold interest in his kid. If she got it just to ensure he had no legal reason to be in her life anymore, then fuck her

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”