OKBaby- Part 3: #SaveLevi

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OKBaby- Part 3: #SaveLevi

Unread post by liz749 »

Poor Levi is looking more unwell and unkept by the day, they just donated nearly all their belongings (used underwear and all), and are on the way to their new apartment in Salt Lake City.

Let the train wreck continue:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Re: OKBaby- Part 3: #SaveLevi

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

I honestly feel like kyra has postpartum depression i have it so it causes you to not have a very good bond with the baby i feel like she's just hiding it so people won't show attention to it we know how the bug buddies are ..

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016080 ... ada741.jpg[/img]

I'm honestly surprised they haven't deleted this video with Oscars ball sack hanging out lmfao

pookiepumpkin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pookiepumpkin »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016080 ... ada741.jpg[/img]

I'm honestly surprised they haven't deleted this video with Oscars ball sack hanging out lmfao

Oh my gosh Image

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Seems like Oscar was more romantic with B than kyra.

Also a little disturbed by a tweet I read about Bs mom showing them her nudes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beanboozled »

not gonma lie, Oscar did seem a little more handsome when he was with Balou. Stress-free, no pressure life. Plus her girlfriend (Balou) is not such a grimpy stinky greaseball
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

btw in the previous vlog, at the hotel, shen Oscar was mentioned about Kyra being stinky (he mentioned it twice) I think it was half meant and true, since we all know that Kyra stinks, isnt she embarassed to be smelling bad while she is with Oscar's family?
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

mommaof2cuties wrote:Seems like Oscar was more romantic with B than kyra.

Also a little disturbed by a tweet I read about Bs mom showing them her nudes...

Yep he was more romanric, maybe because B is not a demanding-trying-hard-to-be-spoiled-btch like Greaseball

I always crimge everytime Kyra gives hints to Oscar about proposing. Expect more of that proposing/engagement hints from Kyr on the next vlogs since they are with Oscar's family (her favorite time to give hints)
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Where do they get Levi's clothes from? Seriously there are so many cute stuff out and he always looks unkempt
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

Probably target they carry the Carters brand

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

dfwthismommy2015 wrote:Probably target they carry the Carters brand

But Carters is cute. At least the range that is offered in Australia and it carries a hefty price tag here (3 piece bay set is $25)

What he wears isn't nice at all
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

CypKitty wrote:
dfwthismommy2015 wrote:Probably target they carry the Carters brand

But Carters is cute. At least the range that is offered in Australia and it carries a hefty price tag here (3 piece bay set is $25)

What he wears isn't nice at all

I have to say that Carters has some cute stuff but you almost never pay full price for anything in there it's usually always 40 percent off at least and the Carters brand that's at target is a version that Carters came out with that's cheaper called "just one you, by carters" Then Walmart has an even cheaper caters version than the target one called " child of mine by Carters" which from what I've seen isn't very cute stuff.

But regardless of brand you are right he is never dressed cute 0.0

vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

His clothes are hideous and there is no excuse. I went to a looooot of yardsale/garage sales/consignment shops for my daughter when she was a baby and toddler and found so much nice stuff (children's place/Gymboree/etc). I had to keep half at my mom's house and half at our house for years because I didn't have the closet space for everything.

Baby clothes can be gotten cheap, there's literally no excuse why either Kyra or Oscar can't keep him in clean outfits at the bare minimum. Those dumb (unsnapped!) onesies they put him in are yuck. I pretty much only used onesies to go under outfits so that her little belly could stay covered.

Ugh I don't even understand how or why BOTH parents are content to let him stay gross/dirty/ugly. Part of the joy of that age range for me was dressing my baby and getting to put together cute outfits. Kyras supposedly into makeup so you would think something like that would appeal to her, but buggy always looks homeless.
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Come to think of it, I never saw then buying clothes for Levi in a vlog (usually diapers and formula)

Maybe they are hand me downs or donations? Even Oscar doesnt buy decent clothes, he has like 3 tshirts
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

I just recently suffered from miscarriage and I went through a slight depression even though the pregnancy was unplanned, and I was in no position to have a baby with my life and career where it is now. But the point is that, after what I went through, I truly believe that Kyra is still depressed, despite what she says.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

If they want to get good clothes they can get great bargains at JC Penney too in the clearance ranks. I was shopping for a family friend recently and I saw Carters onsies for $3 and there was other cute outfits for under $10
#FreeFinleyandJackson
K_K18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by K_K18 »

There's been PO box videos they've posted where they've gotten tons of clothes from subscribers.

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

This is so unbelievably dangerous...
Omg how has this baby survived this long....
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

DeeplyMissable wrote:I just recently suffered from miscarriage and I went through a slight depression even though the pregnancy was unplanned, and I was in no position to have a baby with my life and career where it is now. But the point is that, after what I went through, I truly believe that Kyra is still depressed, despite what she says.
I'm so sorry that happened to you :(

Return to “OKBaby”