Bramty Juliette

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bramty Juliette

Unread post by Coco_ »

I used to like this family so much now I think she’s worse than Keren from kkandbabyj!
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Coco_ wrote:I used to like this family so much now I think she’s worse than Keren from kkandbabyj!
she’s 100% worse but at least she acknowledges it. she said in a video not too long ago that the twins think mimi is their mom. she is the most changed mom forsure. i remember her in virginia, she was so attentive to penelope. the twins were views babies, all she does is talk about getting work done because babies change your bodies. there’s no way she’s 6 months off of breastfeeding, the twins aren’t even 6 months old. unless she didn’t give it a go once they were out of the nicu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

vmokk wrote:
Coco_ wrote:I used to like this family so much now I think she’s worse than Keren from kkandbabyj!
she’s 100% worse but at least she acknowledges it. she said in a video not too long ago that the twins think mimi is their mom. she is the most changed mom forsure. i remember her in virginia, she was so attentive to penelope. the twins were views babies, all she does is talk about getting work done because babies change your bodies. there’s no way she’s 6 months off of breastfeeding, the twins aren’t even 6 months old. unless she didn’t give it a go once they were out of the nicu.

She really let the money get to their heads! Her views are going down and they think it’s because YouTube disabled their comments and they think YouTube turned off people’s notifications! Uh no it’s because nobody wants to watch you all brag about all your Gucci and surgeries while sending your kids away for days!
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Coco_ wrote:
vmokk wrote:

She really let the money get to their heads! Her views are going down and they think it’s because YouTube disabled their comments and they think YouTube turned off people’s notifications! Uh no it’s because nobody wants to watch you all brag about all your Gucci and surgeries while sending your kids away for days!
i know - the mothers day video. VOMIT. you can tell she had such a humble upbringing from what her mom gifted her. what made me cringe the hardest is when she was going off because the prison kept shutting down her video chats with her brother because they thought she was filming. when she was filming which she knew wasn’t allowed. or when she gave the guy attitude at the mall over the stage “i have 2 million subscribers on youtube” BARF. i stopped watching when they moved to LA. i recently started back up again after the twins were born and i cant.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

vmokk wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
vmokk wrote: she’s 100% worse but at least she acknowledges it. she said in a video not too long ago that the twins think mimi is their mom. she is the most changed mom forsure. i remember her in virginia, she was so attentive to penelope. the twins were views babies, all she does is talk about getting work done because babies change your bodies. there’s no way she’s 6 months off of breastfeeding, the twins aren’t even 6 months old. unless she didn’t give it a go once they were out of the nicu.

i know - the mothers day video. VOMIT. you can tell she had such a humble upbringing from what her mom gifted her. what made me cringe the hardest is when she was going off because the prison kept shutting down her video chats with her brother because they thought she was filming. when she was filming which she knew wasn’t allowed. or when she gave the guy attitude at the mall over the stage “i have 2 million subscribers on youtube” BARF. i stopped watching when they moved to LA. i recently started back up again after the twins were born and i cant.

I can’t watch anymore either! I also don’t like how she puts her husband down in front of Penelope and then penelope thinks it’s ok to do the same to her dad! Maybe I’ll start watching again when they get move into their house and stop sending their kids away because right now they’re a mess.
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

If Bramty thinks her temporary veneers look natural LOL can’t wait to see the permanent ones

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

NichollAracenaxo wrote:If Bramty thinks her temporary veneers look natural LOL can’t wait to see the permanent ones

Right!! And she thinks nobody noticed them but I did! They look like buck teeth they stick out of her mouth.
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Coco_ wrote:
NichollAracenaxo wrote:If Bramty thinks her temporary veneers look natural LOL can’t wait to see the permanent ones

Right!! And she thinks nobody noticed them but I did! They look like buck teeth they stick out of her mouth.
I need pics!!

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

She seems so heartless and Louis like a stupid guy in his high-school years falling for a random bitch until he moves to the next one. I'm sorry for the rant but I also wonder how does he deal with his mother in law being around them screaming and taking sexy poses in front of him. Also Brahmty with the "oh snap work it girl" phrase towards Penelope is disgusting and concerning. I had to express myself sorry
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

nebi wrote:She seems so heartless and Louis like a stupid guy in his high-school years falling for a random bitch until he moves to the next one. I'm sorry for the rant but I also wonder how does he deal with his mother in law being around them screaming and taking sexy Imageposes in front of him. Also Brahmty with the "oh snap work it girl" phrase towards Penelope is disgusting and concerning. I had to express myself sorry Image
I feel like a lot of true behavior with Penelope is weird or inappropriate. I have an issue with the whole instakids thing and the fact that her twins had an IG before they even popped out said a whole lot. But even with some of their “jokes” or pranks I feel like they’re mean and almost like bullies. And that’s what their kids will learn.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

How the heck is she with famous makeup influencers?!?!
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

vmokk wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
vmokk wrote: she’s 100% worse but at least she acknowledges it. she said in a video not too long ago that the twins think mimi is their mom. she is the most changed mom forsure. i remember her in virginia, she was so attentive to penelope. the twins were views babies, all she does is talk about getting work done because babies change your bodies. there’s no way she’s 6 months off of breastfeeding, the twins aren’t even 6 months old. unless she didn’t give it a go once they were out of the nicu.

Rewind what did her brother do why is he in prison?

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Islandbaby14 wrote:
vmokk wrote:
Coco_ wrote: She really let the money get to their heads! Her views are going down and they think it’s because YouTube disabled their comments and they think YouTube turned off people’s notifications! Uh no it’s because nobody wants to watch you all brag about all your Gucci and surgeries while sending your kids away for days!

He’s a burglar.
Disgusting!
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Islandbaby14 wrote:
vmokk wrote:
Coco_ wrote: She really let the money get to their heads! Her views are going down and they think it’s because YouTube disabled their comments and they think YouTube turned off people’s notifications! Uh no it’s because nobody wants to watch you all brag about all your Gucci and surgeries while sending your kids away for days!

not the brother we know thats been in the vlogs. some guy that was never mentioned before he was set to be released. apparently he’s “coming home soon and so excited to be apart of the bramfam”. apparently he fell in with the wrong crowd which got him into a lot of trouble. he was set to be military like the other brother.

conoquepique
Talker
Talker

Unread post by conoquepique »

First time posting on here, you can catch me hating on kkandonlybabyj. I used to like bramty when she lived in Virginia but after that it became questionable. Her and Luis will basically do anything for views. I remember in a recent video Luis was saying how he should push Penelope off the motor car they got her for the views and he looked serious. It makes me wonder wonder what they have done for views. I really hope Milo getting lose and hit by a car wasn’t for views. The fact that they try to pay people off so they can get away with things is wrong like Penelope being on the stage. Rules are made for a reason. Penelope is a spoiled brat and the twins were sadly for views. Anyone else think they got an IVF? Nothing wrong with that but I hate how they say “god gave them twins” if they did get one that’s contradicting to god. She literally talks to the twins how she used to talk to Milo no motherly bond. Someone mentioned this on here, but making Penelope be rude to her father is disgusting. Do they really think they can force the twins to act or sing just for their satisfaction?? I can’t stand them anymore. Sorry if this stuff has been mentioned before.

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

She was for SURE on clomid. She was desperate and couldn't be able for a long time to have kids with no infertility issue from what we know. But she suddenly was super fertile!!
ikiwmt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ikiwmt »

Photo shop fail
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

I rarely watch her vlogs anymore because of how obnoxious they are about their newfound wealth but I clicked on the other day to the video about "some famous influencer hitting on her husband". Did anybody catch how condescending she was about this girl's fall from stardom? Like she thinks she's going to have 2 million fans forever??!! Can people really be that dumb to think their followers aren't bunch of fickle 12 year olds? From the looks of it they're already starting to drop off :lol: :lol:
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bramty Juliette

Unread post by Coco_ »

vmokk wrote:
Islandbaby14 wrote:
vmokk wrote: i know - the mothers day video. VOMIT. you can tell she had such a humble upbringing from what her mom gifted her. what made me cringe the hardest is when she was going off because the prison kept shutting down her video chats with her brother because they thought she was filming. when she was filming which she knew wasn’t allowed. or when she gave the guy attitude at the mall over the stage “i have 2 million subscribers on youtube” BARF. i stopped watching when they moved to LA. i recently started back up again after the twins were born and i cant.

not the brother we know thats been in the vlogs. some guy that was never mentioned before he was set to be released. apparently he’s “coming home soon and so excited to be apart of the bramfam”. apparently he fell in with the wrong crowd which got him into a lot of trouble. he was set to be military like the other brother.

There’s a YouTube video from the news channel about him being a burglar he stole cars and guns from houses and there’s tons of news articles about it on google
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

conoquepique wrote:First time posting on here, you can catch me hating on kkandonlybabyj. I used to like bramty when she lived in Virginia but after that it became questionable. Her and Luis will basically do anything for views. I remember in a recent video Luis was saying how he should push Penelope off the motor car they got her for the views and he looked serious. It makes me wonder wonder what they have done for views. I really hope Milo getting lose and hit by a car wasn’t for views. The fact that they try to pay people off so they can get away with things is wrong like Penelope being on the stage. Rules are made for a reason. Penelope is a spoiled brat and the twins were sadly for views. Anyone else think they got an IVF? Nothing wrong with that but I hate how they say “god gave them twins” if they did get one that’s contradicting to god. She literally talks to the twins how she used to talk to Milo no motherly bond. Someone mentioned this on here, but making Penelope be rude to her father is disgusting. Do they really think they can force the twins to act or sing just for their satisfaction?? I can’t stand them anymore. Sorry if this stuff has been mentioned before.

Yes I think she got ivf too! Because what a coincidence around the time she was bffs with kyler and mad (who have beautiful little twins) she came out pregnant with twins and after she struggled to get pregnant fro a year I’m guessing she got help and told them to give her twins while she was at it.

Return to “A-H”