Pits of paradis

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pits of paradis

Unread post by staceymj »

I’m really happy for them. I really really hope everything goes smoothly for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I really hope this one sticks. Now they know everything from last time she will be monitored so close.

I lost a baby previous to my youngest and struggled with infertility. Once I was pregnant with my daughter I was placed on bed rest and then monitored once a week with ultrasounds and everything.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

New video on you tube.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

So not sure about how they made our with UT house they built but I have a feeling they made a LOT of money on their CO home. The cost of living in the suburbs of Denver where they were living skyrocketed and housing market went crazy right after they built that house. I think they got very lucky and we’re able to make a lot off that house. I doubt they made more than maybe 20,000$ or so on selling the UT house
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brittknee »

skiingmama1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:09 pm So not sure about how they made our with UT house they built but I have a feeling they made a LOT of money on their CO home. The cost of living in the suburbs of Denver where they were living skyrocketed and housing market went crazy right after they built that house. I think they got very lucky and we’re able to make a lot off that house. I doubt they made more than maybe 20,000$ or so on selling the UT house
I agree with you but as much as I’m questioning things with this channel I’m also really excited to see her new house once it’s done. Just hope they stay there more than 4 months this go around.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

I feel bad for Brittany, though I'm happy for her that she's pregnant. She was a happy-go-lucky religious woman and her loss has really killed her. I've been there myself, very religious, positive about everything, and it's just broken her.
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

Does anyone know what’s going on with her or her channel? I know she’s never posted consistently but it’s been over 2 months..

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

apmfacebook93 wrote:Does anyone know what’s going on with her or her channel? I know she’s never posted consistently but it’s been over 2 months..

The other day she showed on her Instagram story that she filmed a video. She said she’s been extremely anxious and depressed, afraid of losing this baby too (understandably) she might be one of those people that are unable to carry their own baby to term but hopefully that’s not the case..

apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
olivialinnea101 wrote:So glad someone else got that vibe too! I don't want anyone to think I am against adoption or am criticizing women who have placed children because I think adoption is beautiful and needed and I recognize that birth moms are very brave. It just seems so odd how nonchalant Sarah was.... even women who have no doubt they are making the right choice usually still have a lot of emotions when discussing the subject. It's very strange that Sarah seemingly shed no tears and felt nothing. It also struck me as odd when they were discussing Ben's opinions on the adoption and Sarah said when she talked to him about it he said "for Britt, anything" its almost like he's saying Harper was conceived as some sort of gift for Britt and Joe. Just seems like an odd thing to say if it was indeed an accidental pregnancy in a situation where you weren't prepared to parent. I wonder how Britt will handle a traditional adoption situation where she probably won't be as close to birth mom and might actually live in another state and have minimal contact. I also wonder how she will handle the situation when it presents tough emotions and perhaps even some wavering on the side of the birth mother. It's just bizarre, she kind of portrays adoption as this godly thing with no complications or pain associated with it, and I think she'll be in for a real wakeup call.
THIS ^ everything you said? the same way i feel and have been feeling since seeing their awkward q+a about the adoption. sarah had zero emotion and i feel like britt looked upset in that video where she sort of had laser beams coming out of her eyes when sarah would speak as if she wanted to make sure sarah would stay quiet about something. my friend recently moved to the other part of the state we're in and called me a while back when that video went up and said the same thing it's almost as if there is something off about it especially the brother ordeal. i don't think her brother said anything for britt i think they threw that statement in there for the wow factor of the video because the rest of it was just concerning for lack of better words.

i have read on this thread and other sites that people feel britt comes from money and i don't think that she does. look at her brother. her brother is very sketchy looking and always wearing what seems to be rags and his teeth are horrible or were in the last video i saw him in.......i believe the christmas video. not that it is any of my business but i feel like that is the lifestyle britt stems from but then she met her husband who was from the same background and started doing well for himself through his work. there was a video she posted for either father's day or his birthday and it showcased his mother and i believe his father and the background where his mother was was trashy as all get out like country bumpkin or something.,....hard to explain without possibly offending anyone but it was polar opposite from what i see in their own household.

Haha! Yeah, it definitely looks like she’s a different type than Brit and Joe strive to be. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 3203c5.jpg[/IMG]

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

amyfalafalagain wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:39 pm I feel bad for Brittany, though I'm happy for her that she's pregnant. She was a happy-go-lucky religious woman and her loss has really killed her. I've been there myself, very religious, positive about everything, and it's just broken her.
Agree I hope and pray that she is alright
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I believe she may really be triggered by the blue heart emojis but I think her request if a bit unrealistic. Makes more sense to maybe just avoid the source if it’s causing so much grief. Very odd request.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

That was odd
RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RavenUK »

AutumnLane wrote:I believe she may really be triggered by the blue heart emojis but I think her request if a bit unrealistic. Makes more sense to maybe just avoid the source if it’s causing so much grief. Very odd request.

I don’t think so. I think it triggers a painful memory. I think it was a brave thing to step out and ask rather than struggle.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I mean if something as simple as a blue emoji triggers somebody that much I think the bigger picture is being missed. Maybe it’s not so healthy to be so open on such a public platform right now. Wondering if she just needs more time to heal and grieve in private. Not every follower is going to see that post. She is going to get blue hearts sometimes and people won’t think twice about it. It won’t be malicious. She’s having a baby boy it just comes with the territory on Instagram. What is she going to do then individually message every person who posts a blue heart for years to come under an Instagram photo? The request seems unrealistic. If a blue heart triggers her how will she handle people asking her such personal questions about the loss? Especially when she’s so very open. Brave sure... unrealistic... yes.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Ya I think the request was a little strange. I’m glad she admitted that she’s struggling. But I agree, if a simple blue emoji is triggering, I think it’s time for some outside help. And not just help from god or the church. A real qualified therapist.

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

I believe she has PTSD, and the blue hearts give her flashbacks. I feel terrible for her, she had a legitimate loss of a child, not a 5 week miscarriage (not that the pain from that isn’t valid as well) but she needs real psychological help and possibly medication. I can’t even imagine how hard these next 6 months are going to be for her

Ohjess17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ohjess17 »

They are naming the new baby Castle....
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I really dislike the name.....

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Ohjess17 wrote:They are naming the new baby Castle....
I don’t understand why everyone feels the need to give their children totally outlandish names these days. Like nobody can just give their child a classic name that they won’t be embarrassed about

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can’t imagine a professional grown man named castle. They are really doing him a disservice. I mean I don’t mind unique-ish names but this is just strange especially for a boy. Did I see that his middle name is Paradise? Castle paradise? Sounds extremely feminine and would even be a strange name for a female. Her daughter has such a normal name... Harper is beautiful. I normally really love her style as it’s very tasteful but I am in no way on board with this name. Maybe she’s not thinking clearly because of the grief? I can’t believe her husband also likes it maybe he’s just trying to tiptoe around her feelings because she’s already so fragile with everything else going on.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”