StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

kkkk wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I think they don't edit their mistakes, because they truly don't know they're making mistakes. Not because they want to be raw and uncut. They're just idiots with a kid and a baby on the way unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally agree. Oscar had Levi playing near a street with cars.... he never said that was a mistake or he shouldn't have done that. They let Levi cruise the tub and pull up, with no bath mat. In one vlog he had a good fall. They never admitted that Levi should've been sitting or that they're going to encourage him to sit and play in the tub, not pull up. They often put Levi to seep filthy in clothes he has worn all day. They've never mentioned how they SHOULD clean and change him, except that time he was covered in raspberries they assured the viewers he would be fine. Kyra also mentioned how he shouldn't be sleeping in a closet, but yet they continued to let him sleep in there. No parent is perfect, we all make mistakes, but they seriously seem oblivious to a lot of the strange things they've done. I can't speak for them, but I don't think they include those clips to show how they're "normal." "Normal" parents don't do those things. Luckily, they have seemed receptive to some concerns expressed in their comments. Like not so many blankets in the crib.

Regardless, there's no point on dwelling on every mistake they've made and it's very encouraging to see them make improvements and be the parents their kids deserve. It's just frustrating to see them not being careful with Levi, especially Oscar. I cringe every time he's alone with Levi.

for sure! i've never heard them admit to making mistakes only that "they know what is best" and are not receptive to advice at all. Their attitude is: "well if he's still alive and ok, we arent doing anything wrong". They chalk up all comments that dont praise them to haters and have very inflated egos when it comes to their parenting. Additionally, when they baited levi to flip off the bed and he snapped his neck back and started crying they claimed that was HIS fault and that he was only crying for attention. that just disgusted me.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Random thought..but is anyone else loving Levi's red hair? It just kinda happened overnight. So cute. Makes you wonder what mini bug will look like
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Random thought..but is anyone else loving Levi's red hair? It just kinda happened overnight. So cute. Makes you wonder what mini bug will look like
probably like Kyra. That's my guess. I personally think Kyra is really pretty. Especially when she does her makeup. I'm jealous of her skin. It's absolutely flawless.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Okay I was feeling better about them until I saw Kyra go on rides at almost 25 weeks pregnant. Not to mention she's at risk for preterm labor. Smart much??? I don't care how slow or low a ride is, if you're pregnant you SHOULDNT be on it. You could be bumped a certain way. It's not safe. Does she not want a healthy baby??? :-/

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Don't know why people are being so negative about them going to Disneyland. I have a season pass and go sometimes 3 times a month! It's not uncommon for people to bring babies there, I often even see newborns there! I think it's good they brought Levi there and are taking him places many teen parents don't have the opportunity to take their children!

Also I definitely see them passing daily bumps and Ellie & jared. Since they're teens/early 20s they appeal to a younger audience and other teen parents! They're only going to get bigger I think!

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pikapikachu wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Random thought..but is anyone else loving Levi's red hair? It just kinda happened overnight. So cute. Makes you wonder what mini bug will look like
probably like Kyra. That's my guess. I personally think Kyra is really pretty. Especially when she does her makeup. I'm jealous of her skin. It's absolutely flawless.
I think she is really pretty too. And Levi is model status lol. I'm kinda hoping for a blue eyed brunette girl from them..but who knows...kinda like how Aimee looks...
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dnbunny wrote:Don't know why people are being so negative about them going to Disneyland. I have a season pass and go sometimes 3 times a month! It's not uncommon for people to bring babies there, I often even see newborns there! I think it's good they brought Levi there and are taking him places many teen parents don't have the opportunity to take their children!

Also I definitely see them passing daily bumps and Ellie & jared. Since they're teens/early 20s they appeal to a younger audience and other teen parents! They're only going to get bigger I think!

they're probably just jealous that they can't go to Disney...idk
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

I'm in complete shock that she went on rides I'm half way through the video and she shouldn't !!! Have gone on the pirates of the Caribbean it has a drop in the ride did she go on splash mountain go ?

Plasterdonut
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Plasterdonut »

staceybrax wrote:
sadie wrote:
amandahhh43 wrote:How big do you guys think OKBABY will get ?? & what do you think makes them so successful when it comes to them being a vlogging family on YouTube ? I know a lot of families try to vlog and it's hard to gain subscribers and views ; but OKBABY got it down pat .. let me know !! I'm really curious ..

I think they're successful because they are unique looking (recognizable), good with their cameras and editing, have good personalities for on camera, their vlogs are light and bright and airy.
Cute baby.

#relationshipgoals for the preteens.

The preteen girls think oscar is hot.

They make being teen parents look relatively easy. They hit the YouTube jackpot and are much better off financially than most teen parents.
Ah, crusty lipped Oscar is sooo boyfriend goalz❤
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Where is admin? We need a new thread!
-Blahh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by -Blahh »

[quote="dfwthismommy2015"]I'm in complete shock that she went on rides I'm half way through the video and she shouldn't !!! Have gone on the pirates of the Caribbean it has a drop in the ride did she go on splash mountain go ?

Sent from my iPhone using

They were glorified carousel and log rides. Anyway theme parks don't let you on rides if they pose risk to you.
Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

I just googled Disneyland when pregnant threads. Disney no longer posts at the park which rides are safe/unsafe for pregnant women, but there are links you can find which provide info. as to which are safe when pregnant and rides to be avoided. I won't provide those links here because they're easily found online. The rides Kyra went on are definitely considered safe for pregnant women overall. I would imagine you would need to also take into account your own personal experiences, i.e., whether any type of motion might make you feel queasy, as that can vary from one woman to another.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i cannot believe kyra went on rides pregnant! that is SOOOOO irresponsible considering she is at risk for preterm labor. Smh. she doesnt care. I dont understand why but she honestly doesnt seem to care at all. and i thought that was so weird when they took levi on the plane ride and he was falling over and they go: "he's gunna fall or pass out" and were laughing. WHAT THE HECK?! that's not ok :(( he looked miserable the whole time. he is too young for rides like that. and they went on the pirates ride that had the huge fall. what the heck is wrong with them?!

ALtho him meeting goofy was soo cute!
-Blahh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by -Blahh »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:i cannot believe kyra went on rides pregnant! that is SOOOOO irresponsible considering she is at risk for preterm labor. Smh. she doesnt care. I dont understand why but she honestly doesnt seem to care at all. and i thought that was so weird when they took levi on the plane ride and he was falling over and they go: "he's gunna fall or pass out" and were laughing. WHAT THE HECK?! that's not ok :(( he looked miserable the whole time. he is too young for rides like that. ALtho him meeting goofy was soo cute!
You're now literally looking for anything to complain about. They were literally just having a fun family day out, doing things that really posed them no threat.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

-Blahh wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:i cannot believe kyra went on rides pregnant! that is SOOOOO irresponsible considering she is at risk for preterm labor. Smh. she doesnt care. I dont understand why but she honestly doesnt seem to care at all. and i thought that was so weird when they took levi on the plane ride and he was falling over and they go: "he's gunna fall or pass out" and were laughing. WHAT THE HECK?! that's not ok :(( he looked miserable the whole time. he is too young for rides like that. ALtho him meeting goofy was soo cute!
You're now literally looking for anything to complain about. They were literally just having a fun family day out, doing things that really posed them no threat.
No she isn't, she's right. She shouldn't have gone on pregnant. It's ultimately her own choice, I guess all is well, and it's probably easier because she doesn't really have a belly yet. But overall it's probably not a good idea. I myself would never go on pregnant. The plane ride looked fast, and the pirate ride had two drops. She could've bumped her abdomen or been knocked around, even though they're "safe kid rides." Oh well. Hopefully she is more cautious next time :-/ She's sort of careless in someways regarding this pregnancy. (Yoga challenge, Rides in the 1st trimester, hot tub, rides again). It stands out to some people so we're allowed to complain about it if we choose to.

-Blahh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by -Blahh »

kkkk wrote:
-Blahh wrote:
No she isn't, she's right. She shouldn't have gone on pregnant. It's ultimately her own choice, I guess all is well, and it's probably easier because she doesn't really have a belly yet. But overall it's probably not a good idea. I myself would never go on pregnant. The plane ride looked fast, and the pirate ride had two drops. She could've bumped her abdomen or been knocked around, even though they're "safe kid rides." Oh well. Hopefully she is more cautious next time :-/ She's sort of careless in someways regarding this pregnancy. (Yoga challenge, Rides in the 1st trimester, hot tub, rides again). It stands out to some people so we're allowed to complain about it if we choose to.

And I'm allowed to respond as I like. Also the ride operators wouldn't have let her on as the park could be liable if anything were to happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kkkk wrote:
-Blahh wrote:

thanks girl <3 Blahh seriously?! this is a gossip site. Im glad they took levi to disney and had a great time. I never commented against that. Going on rides still increases the chances--however little--of miscarrying and since kyra has had previous problems id think shed be more cautious. Why are you only calling me out? plenty of other people on here have the same opinion? Why are you even on here if all you do is defend them?
-Blahh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by -Blahh »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
kkkk wrote:
-Blahh wrote: You're now literally looking for anything to complain about. They were literally just having a fun family day out, doing things that really posed them no threat.

thanks girl <3 Blahh seriously?! this is a gossip site. Im glad they took levi to disney and had a great time. I never commented against that. Going on rides still increases the chances--however little--of miscarrying and since kyra has had previous problems id think shed be more cautious. Why are you only calling me out? plenty of other people on here have the same opinion? Why are you even on here if all you do is defend them?
Yes it's a gossip site and that's what I'm doing. There is risk in everything a pregnant person does, it comes with the territory, but why shouldn't they be able to do fun things, as long as they're precautions. And I've only replied on 1 other post of yours correcting something you've gotten wrong, hardly calling you out. And I'm simply stating my views on the topic, sorry if non-malicious words aren't something people on this site aren't used to. Not all gossip has to berate others.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You're now literally looking for anything to complain about. They were literally just having a fun family day out, doing things that really posed them no threat.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

thanks girl <3 Blahh seriously?! this is a gossip site. Im glad they took levi to disney and had a great time. I never commented against that. Going on rides still increases the chances--however little--of miscarrying and since kyra has had previous problems id think shed be more cautious. Why are you only calling me out? plenty of other people on here have the same opinion? Why are you even on here if all you do is defend them?[/quote]

Yes it's a gossip site and that's what I'm doing. There is risk in everything a pregnant person does, it comes with the territory, but why shouldn't they be able to do fun things, as long as they're precautions. And I've only replied on 1 other post of yours correcting something you've gotten wrong, hardly calling you out. And I'm simply stating my views on the topic, sorry if non-malicious words aren't something people on this site aren't used to. Not all gossip has to berate others.[/quote]

how the heck am i berating her?! I said that was irresponsible of her to do considering her history. Plenty of other fun stuff to do at disney which they did. Rides arent necessary and for most people who want a healthy pregnancy/child that wouldnt be too much to give. And you commented on my stuff not correcting me, you gave an opposing opinion. You are the one getting mad and calling me out when so many other people on here are saying the same thing. sorry that non-malicious words arent things you are used to because that is exactly what mine were.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I personally think it was stupid of her to go on the rides, regardless of how safe they were. We all know she didn't look up the rides online to make sure they were in fact safe. She's at risk for pre term labor, so why bother risking it, you know? There's tons of other things they could've done and still had a ton of fun. I don't understand why she continuously puts herself and her baby at risk. Like she's one of the most stupid pregnant woman I've seen. I'm not saying she needs to be in a bubble for the duration of her pregnancy but, have a bit of fucking common sense. There's TONS of woman, on here and out there, myself included who are struggling to conceive. And this girl is pregnant and continuously putting herself in danger. It just really grinds my gears.

Return to “OKBaby”