StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

nebula wrote:Poor Kyra ,not even an engagement ring while others getting a house from their real hard work (khoa).. it's not a matter of age , Oscar shows not having a plan at all. I guess the next thing is they got engaged or bying a house sooner cause of the copycat style they promote. While Khoa lets Keren do her thing with yt he works his butt of to support their family and not waiting from his soon 2 be wife hobby to live on, Oscar insults Kyra being a total jerk , making fun of her weight , talking disrespectfully , making yt his personal own thing while K looks like a castaway to the channel that once was her idea and leans totally on that so they can live a life HE is dreaming of. She has no support system.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
I agree with you. It's so hearbreaking. I really Kyra, but Oscar makes me cringe...a lot. i hope he grows up and gives her what she deserves. I also hope she finds happiness.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by nebula »

I know..the fact is that Kyra makes me cringe too but in some way I feel for her..

nicelydone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicelydone »

ACarATorchAJess wrote: I agree with you. It's so hearbreaking. I really Kyra, but Oscar makes me cringe...a lot. i hope he grows up and gives her what she deserves. I also hope she finds happiness.
I agree to an extent but not really the "what she deserves" thing. Women don't need to depend on men. Youtube is basically Oscar's thing at this point anyway. He films 90% of it and edits 99% of it. Kyra is way lazier imo and could go out and get a job too.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nicelydone wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote: I agree with you. It's so hearbreaking. I really Kyra, but Oscar makes me cringe...a lot. i hope he grows up and gives her what she deserves. I also hope she finds happiness.
I agree to an extent but not really the "what she deserves" thing. Women don't need to depend on men. Youtube is basically Oscar's thing at this point anyway. He films 90% of it and edits 99% of it. Kyra is way lazier imo and could go out and get a job too.
yeah but she has two kids with him, he should be able to provide the things she and the baby needs. Being a stay at home mom isn't hard..you people don't need to knock her for that. She has her flaws, but I'm pretty sure she has depression..she seems happier when Oscar isn't around which is sad. my heart goes out to her.
nicelydone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicelydone »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
nicelydone wrote:
yeah but she has two kids with him, he should be able to provide the things she and the baby needs. Being a stay at home mom isn't hard..you people don't need to knock her for that. She has her flaws, but I'm pretty sure she has depression..she seems happier when Oscar isn't around which is sad. my heart goes out to her.
Then you can't knock Oscar for being a stay at home dad either. He's the primary caregiver for their baby AND does the work that brings in their income. Kyra is just kind of there. I'm not even an Oscar fan lol I just think these gender stereotypes are played out.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

Unread post by kkkk »

Being a stay at home mom IS hard. :-/ It's very different if both parents are home though, obviously, and it's a different challenge if you're a working mom but I would not categorize being a stay at home mom as "easy." Kyra is very lucky though because she's not alone all day doing literally everything. Oscar is home too. Maybe that's what was meant by not hard? I don't know.. I'm a stay at home mom and I'm pregnant. It's very rewarding but it's also hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahjilliancom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahjilliancom »

kkkk wrote:Being a stay at home mom IS hard. :-/ It's very different if both parents are home though, obviously, and it's a different challenge if you're a working mom but I would not categorize being a stay at home mom as "easy." Kyra is very lucky though because she's not alone all day doing literally everything. Oscar is home too. Maybe that's what was meant by not hard? I don't know.. I'm a stay at home mom and I'm pregnant. It's very rewarding but it's also hard.

I guess it's easier in the way that Levi seems to be a pretty laid back baby. But I agree, being a stay at home parent is often a challenge.

When OK adds the new baby it'll be even harder for them. I'm both interested and nervous for them because it will be such a change. Hoping it snaps them into being a bit more responsible.

Sent from my E5506 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ugh typo, I meant being a SAHM is hard. Sorry y'all.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

nicelydone wrote:
Of course I'm with you on that. But this is their reality. Kyra depents on Oscar way too much . I was the one of many who said that she is lazy there's no argument here.
nicelydone wrote:

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

What a coincidence that today is one of the worst days in the history of the USA and it's princess greaseball's birthday...

anyhow, do you honestly think oscar really loves kyra!? I highly doubt it. They are probably only together since he knocked her up accidentally and the magic swoosh happened. Therefore I also don't see him giving her anything else than the necessities.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

what video are you watching w the unboxing? I can't find it

Sent from my 0PJA2
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg fOund it. Oscar is a fucKing child

Sent from my 0PJA2
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oscar really pisses me off and idk why. He seems to do nice things for her..like hee 19th bday and mother's day. Unless he doing it for Youtube.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Kyra seems like she's having a wonderful birthday...lol She woke up and was told that she was secluded to the bedroom with Levi, then was allowed (she spelled it aloud lmao) to leave to go shopping but she had to close her eyes leaving the apartment. She comes home and still isn't allowed inside. Lmfao. Surprises can be good, but when they're this inconvenient?

I have no clue what it could be. No telling with Oscar. If I were Kyra I'd look up the recent search history...lol

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lonelysoul wrote:Kyra seems like she's having a wonderful birthday...lol She woke up and was told that she was secluded to the bedroom with Levi, then was allowed (she spelled it aloud lmao) to leave to go shopping but she had to close her eyes leaving the apartment. She comes home and still isn't allowed inside. Lmfao. Surprises can be good, but when they're this inconvenient?

I have no clue what it could be. No telling with Oscar. If I were Kyra I'd look up the recent search history...lol

according to IG and SC Oscar surprised her with a mini birthday party. There was a lot of pink...
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lonelysoul wrote:Kyra seems like she's having a wonderful birthday...lol She woke up and was told that she was secluded to the bedroom with Levi, then was allowed (she spelled it aloud lmao) to leave to go shopping but she had to close her eyes leaving the apartment. She comes home and still isn't allowed inside. Lmfao. Surprises can be good, but when they're this inconvenient?

according to IG and SC Oscar surprised her with a mini birthday party. There was a lot of pink...
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I'm very impressed with their apology. They both took it upon themselves to actually learn about why what they did was wrong and even went as far to say, "the reason we're posting this vlog and apologizing is because we don't want you guys to think what we did is okay because we don't think it was. We hope you avoid our mistakes!" Also, oscar is so much more chill and level headed. It's nice to see him that way.

Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mammabelle »

I'm assuming the Disney day was a birthday present for Levi from Kyra's dad who was with them.

Would I go on those rides while pregnant? No way, too much could go wrong but to each their own.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I don't care that they dressed as native Americans but I thought the apology was very sincere from Kyra at least. They literally had no idea people might be offended by that but they educated themselves and now they can see it from another perspective. I respect them for that.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

sadie wrote:I don't care that they dressed as native Americans but I thought the apology was very sincere from Kyra at least. They literally had no idea people might be offended by that but they educated themselves and now they can see it from another perspective. I respect them for that.
I agree. It was really mature of them to research it and apologise for it.

Return to “OKBaby”