DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by usernamessuck »

About the fish: Betta fish are very sensitive to water conditions, and if their tanks aren't cleaned properly they will get fin rot. Which, as it's name suggests will rot away at their fins. It usually starts on the big tail and it away inward and outward until the tail looks chopped off. Severe fin rot can make the tail turn red on the ends like it's irritated. Really bad fin rot can turn into body rot which has the same effects as fin rot (red irritated looking fish body, and the fish can look bloated). Basically, long post to say that maybe it's the same fish, but he's very sick because they aren't cleaning his table properly/soon enough and it's causing bacteria to eat away at his fins.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I just randomly watched Missy's cookie video, I don't know why. Anyways, I always thought recipe videos were to demonstrate your own recipes, not someone else's you got on Pinterest? Like anyone could go on Pinterest and find a recipe why do you need to make a video on how to do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

usernamessuck wrote:About the fish: Betta fish are very sensitive to water conditions, and if their tanks aren't cleaned properly they will get fin rot. Which, as it's name suggests will rot away at their fins. It usually starts on the big tail and it away inward and outward until the tail looks chopped off. Severe fin rot can make the tail turn red on the ends like it's irritated. Really bad fin rot can turn into body rot which has the same effects as fin rot (red irritated looking fish body, and the fish can look bloated). Basically, long post to say that maybe it's the same fish, but he's very sick because they aren't cleaning his table properly/soon enough and it's causing bacteria to eat away at his fins.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
That's why I mentioned maybe he got sick, because I remembered there being something that fish could get that would make them lose part of their tail. I hope they just replaced him with another fish, and didn't let him get sick like that :/ It would be terrible to lie, but much better than neglecting his tank.
SAHMof1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SAHMof1 »

Amelia322 wrote:I don't understand your post? Why did you have to wait the next day? How did you find out where they were shooting? I'm confused lol

Because he had posted they shut down the "freeway" so I knew we would really get to see what kind of road it was when the vlog came out the following day. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the location of where they were shooting but I was able to tell the location based on Jeffs video. I was just trying to show how the road they shut down was clearly the opposite of a FREEWAY since Bryan boasted about it so much.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

SAHMof1 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:I don't understand your post? Why did you have to wait the next day? How did you find out where they were shooting? I'm confused lol

Because he had posted they shut down the "freeway" so I knew we would really get to see what kind of road it was when the vlog came out the following day. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the location of where they were shooting but I was able to tell the location based on Jeffs video. I was just trying to show how the road they shut down was clearly the opposite of a FREEWAY since Bryan boasted about it so much.

I also know the area that they live in and couldn't have imagined the CHP shutting down the only major freeway for a video shoot. That just doesn't happen, right. The next day when I saw that it was a small rural road it made me hate him even more. Why lie? Did you catch when he said "my neighbors must hate me"? I thought that last week when he said that they were filming way into the early hours with loud music going, etc. loud noise travels in areas like that. I'd be mad if I had to get up the next morning for work after listening to crappy music over and over again last night.

Good job finding out what car that was. I bet he does write it off since now it's in this video and he's used it for Jeff to chauffeur him to LA.

The money they blow through is unbelievable isn't it? To the point of being obscene.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

SAHMof1 wrote:

I also know the area that they live in and couldn't have imagined the CHP shutting down the only major freeway for a video shoot. That just doesn't happen, right. The next day when I saw that it was a small rural road it made me hate him even more. Why lie? Did you catch when he said "my neighbors must hate me"? I thought that last week when he said that they were filming way into the early hours with loud music going, etc. loud noise travels in areas like that. I'd be mad if I had to get up the next morning for work after listening to crappy music over and over again last night.

Good job finding out what car that was. I bet he does write it off since now it's in this video and he's used it for Jeff to chauffeur him to LA.

The money they blow through is unbelievable isn't it? To the point of being obscene.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... a58bc5.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... f7fdb8.jpg[/img]

I may have done that wrong but seriously, the minions were are commenting how there are no hate comments....uhhhhh, that's cause they get deleted!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... a58bc5.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... f7fdb8.jpg[/img]

I may have done that wrong but seriously, the minions were are commenting how there are no hate comments....uhhhhh, that's cause they get deleted!!!!!!!

Oops they're in the wrong order. Oh well.

SAHMof1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SAHMof1 »

janem wrote:
SAHMof1 wrote:

Exactly! Total lie. You KNOW he purposefully put freeway in the tweet to sound like a big shot. Knowing full well it was literally just a road. Ugh.

I can't wrap my head around the money they spend, or the money they must make. It makes me wonder what missys family makes of it all.

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Lene olga wrote:Ollie is barely 3 not like 6 or 7 so everyone can understand him perfectly
He's still a toddler btw i understand him just fine
I think you need to check your ears ;)

(P.S my english is weak and my grammer is bad because i'm not from USA so kindly dont pointing about that)
marshmallowfluf wrote:
janem wrote:Forgot... had to laugh on Kelsey's vlog when Corbin was walking with Ollie and he said he couldn't understand one thing Ollie said. He said it was frustrating for Ollie too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Right? That would be funny if he was like 1 1/2 or 2 but the kid is 3 years old and no one can understand anything he says..

I understand him too, but then my daughter had speech problems. No one understood her (even me) until she was around 5years old. We all spoke with her, not to her, and broke up words so she could hear how they were formed and still didnt help.
Ollie is no where near that level of speech problems

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Lene olga wrote:You told on your first comment that no one can understand anything he say is totally wrong thats why i correct you
Now in other post you say most people should understand him , So if i understand him than he's fine in speech. Also Did you see cassie videos ? Johnsan fam? Mimi papa , ellie jared, cullen katie everyone understand him when they are with ollie
I can send you links where ollie talks them and they reply him so your opinion is just way to wrong and hateful

Anyways
I dont know why you all are against for this little kid who turned 3 a couple months ago. I know you dislike his parents but ollie is a kid, give him a break.
You all should stop being so mean and rude towards him atleast.
Or it's better for me to leave this forum.
If ONE person understands him, he isn't "fine in speech." Lol. Bye Felicia!
This is true. Ollie does have some issues with speech, he is improving lots though imo

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Can't watch the new vlog right now, but it's called "Midnight Tub Party" and the thumbnail shows Missy in the hot tub with Kelsey and Corbin. Anyone who watches it, please tell me it was a super low temperature or Kelsey only stayed in for a few minutes, because pregnant women shouldn't be in hot tubs...
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

tintin15 wrote:Can't watch the new vlog right now, but it's called "Midnight Tub Party" and the thumbnail shows Missy in the hot tub with Kelsey and Corbin. Anyone who watches it, please tell me it was a super low temperature or Kelsey only stayed in for a few minutes, because pregnant women shouldn't be in hot tubs...
Yup Missy made a point to say it's not that hot, but you can see steam coming off the water so idk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

http://i.imgur.com/dWQFJpP.jpg

Yup, suuuch a rough week
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

On the "hate" comments, not only do they get deleted, most of us have given up saying anything because before it gets deleted, we get swarmed by minions telling us "STFU, you evil hater! They are the best parents/people/pet owners in the whole world! You're just jealous!" Not worth the effort, when we can come here and have people agree with us.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

tintin15 wrote:Can't watch the new vlog right now, but it's called "Midnight Tub Party" and the thumbnail shows Missy in the hot tub with Kelsey and Corbin. Anyone who watches it, please tell me it was a super low temperature or Kelsey only stayed in for a few minutes, because pregnant women shouldn't be in hot tubs...
Missy said it was set at a safe temperature because she doesn't like it hot so it was fine for Kelsey.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:
SAHMof1 wrote:

Yeah, I just couldn't see the CHP shutting down I 15, which the only way in and out of that valley, and is the main route from San Diego to Palm Springs and Vegas, for a nobody like Bryan. He's so delusional and such a liar. I so want to comment on the tweet or the vlog and say that, but I know there is no point.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

kittypurry wrote:http://i.imgur.com/dWQFJpP.jpg

Yup, suuuch a rough week
For someone following his dreams, he sure does complain a lot. What was the rough part, Bryan? Driving a sports car? Missy getting her hair, makeup, and nails done every day? He lives in a huge house, has plenty of "yes people" telling him how great he is, and gets paid to spend time with his family. Geez Bryan, why don't you go to a soup kitchen and complain about hungry you are!
Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

The music video today is about their divorce. Can't wait to find out what Kelsey is having.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, today is Pregnancy Loss Awareness Day. But Missy is probably too busy with Kelsey's gender reveal to think about Gabriel. How many of you think she won't say squat about it?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”