Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

jbg1515 wrote:Just to let you guys know, I’m 99.9999% sure Ashe isn’t rachelle.. not even close. She messaged me on Twitter and sent evidence (which I swore I wouldn’t share) and it’s damning.. like I’m talking sex tape. With Justin. With his wedding ring on. As well as voicemails, texts, cards, letters, jewelry, promises to leave her and go back to “Ashe” and more.. the time frame, I couldn’t figure out. But either way... wow. Just wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Do u know her personally?
If not why would she send thst to a stranger

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

I have been lurking and occasionally gossiping on here for years. I recently had to make a new account due to forgetting the info of my other one.. so if no one wants to believe me, I 100% totally understand. I just thought I’d let you know what I just found in my Twitter inbox from Ashe that left my jaw on the floor

mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

You didnt answer my question though

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

jbg1515 wrote:Just to let you guys know, I’m 99.9999% sure Ashe isn’t rachelle.. not even close. She messaged me on Twitter and sent evidence (which I swore I wouldn’t share) and it’s damning.. like I’m talking sex tape. With Justin. With his wedding ring on. As well as voicemails, texts, cards, letters, jewelry, promises to leave her and go back to “Ashe” and more.. the time frame, I couldn’t figure out. But either way... wow. Just wow

Holy shit. Well, not surprised. He does seem like the type. You’re strong to have promised not to share it, and “Ashe” must really trust you. As much as I really really don’t want to see how grossly pinky the rest of Justin’s body is (haha sorry, trying to lighten up this crazy situation), I would be curious to see this evidence. This is not going to pan out well.
Hideycat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hideycat »

I really think this Ashe person is either Rachelle trying to gain sympathy/attention OR someone from here trying to stir up drama and figure out the who cheated on who question. The tweets really do sound like Rachelle and honestly she’s so immature it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if it was her. I definitely don’t doubt that Justin cheated but I do think if whoever he cheated with wanted to out him they would just do it rather than putting on a big drawn out production. Idk just my thoughts.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

True or not. This girl attracts way too much drama

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

mumoftwokiddos wrote:You didnt answer my question though

I didn’t answer your question because I literally typed and sent both of those posts at the same time but apparently one sent faster than the other. But no I don’t know any of them what so ever. I tweeted her saying if she needed someone to talk to or vent to y inbox was open.

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Amcco191 wrote:

Holy shit. Well, not surprised. He does seem like the type. You’re strong to have promised not to share it, and “Ashe” must really trust you. As much as I really really don’t want to see how grossly pinky the rest of Justin’s body is (haha sorry, trying to lighten up this crazy situation), I would be curious to see this evidence. This is not going to pan out well.
right?! I’m honestly not surprised either. I messaged with her all night until like 5 am this morning gaining her trust so I could figure something out. I had to tell her a few personal things so she would be open to talk to me. Then it just poured out. I didn’t ask for anything at all but she sent at least 13 different messages with types of “proof” which I just saw. It’s just crazy. I will respect her and not post the stuff so I do understand if no one wants to believe me, I won’t be butthurt lol

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

I believe what Ashe is saying over Rachelle. While I think what Ashe is doing is trashy, inappropriate and childish, I think her story is true. It puts a lot of missing pieces together. If Rachelle was involved with a scheme, I don't think she would look so haggard in today's video.

My guess: Rachelle has been trying to tie down Justin since high school to create the perfect family in her mind. The one she didn't have. And in doing so, settled down with an unfaithful partner who didn't want to settle down and she has had to deal with the consequences. It doesn't excuse her talking to an ex, but if all she did was talk to an ex while Justin was screwing one, I don't think she should be carrying as much guilt as she does. This is an incident involving 3 VERY childish adults. 2 of which are going to be parents. I was starting to think she was so boring and this story is becoming quite fascinating!
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

I can start uploading screenshots of Ashe's tweets if that's something you guys would want.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

hunrya20 wrote:Guys just got done lurking on Ashe's tweets what is that picture. OH. MY. GOD.

Someone screenshot it before it gets deleted please!!!
But is that Justin? It doesn't show his face.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Omg. I'm afraid to go to sleep and miss something. I'm curious what Rachelle did to make "Ashe" snap?
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

She deleted the picture.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Damnit! Did anyone screenshot?
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

hunrya20 wrote:I hope I don't break any rules by posting this. Everything is blurry so it should be fine.
We have an arm. And it’s b&w so we can’t tell if it’s a very pink or red arm haha I need to go to bed...I work tomorrow. So I won’t be doing any forensic arm comparisons right now.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

hunrya20 wrote:I feel like the photo is real. The headboard looks sort of like the one in her bedroom. She also looks like she's holding one of rachelle's cameras? When would he have time to do anything in the house though? He just got home from deployment and I'm sure little miss psycho is probably watching his every move. Unless it's a old pic.
If I believe correctly, Rachelle got a new headboard while Justin was deployed, and their old one (if I'm right) was a dark wood color. I can't remember what their current one looks like off the top of my head, but I don't think this all went down recently. I think they had a thing in at least 2016 and then after the first FET failed, they sparked it up again.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Here’s their current headboard - looks AWFULLY similar and there’s a window there from what I can tell? Hard to see since it’s blurry [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... cf28cb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Their old one was a really light wood one, I just checked.

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Their old one was a really light wood one, I just checked.

oh, okay. Thanks!
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

ashlynxo wrote:
mrsglittersparkles wrote:Their old one was a really light wood one, I just checked.

oh, okay. Thanks!
Yea I couldn’t remember either so had to double check :)

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”