E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:My name is from both of my grandmothers middle names

I love middle names

My husband doesn't have one because my mil left it up to my fil to pick one and he was drunk and said he didnt care, so my son is not a jr he has my husbands first name as his middle

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
My cousin says that before you decide on a middle name, you have to do the "holler test". You stand on your back porch, and yell all three names together like you'd do if your kid is in trouble and you are very angry.. That way you can tell how the three names flow together! I hate to say it, but my best friend's daughter's name doesn't pass the holler test. Love her, love her daughter, but the names don't flow together, LOL.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yes. Should have done that with my husband.. He yells, "Iddabelle" instead of Isabelle -annoying as shit

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rdt1004 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Bundy wrote:So did Ellie actually keep her maiden name as her middle name then? Ellie Griffiths Mecham? I don’t know if she’s ever spoken about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what we're all figuring. Because it's the Griffiths way, and we all know that the Griffiths way is the best way.
I don't have any issue with a woman using her maiden name as a middle name once she's married, just to be clear. It's the lack of choice, _only_ for the daughters, and the idea that this path is laid out for the kids of both sexes. Just like Jared blathering about how he couldn't wait to watch Jackson in track meets-- like it's a done deal. The boys are going to go on missions and come home and find a wife. And the girls are going to get married young and that's just the way it's going to be.

I think in Ellie’s sibling tag they mention that the girls don’t have middle names, but Beau does.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

zipadeedodah wrote:
littlebaby wrote:
monstermonkey wrote: Wait so they don't give their girls middle names? What's the reasoning behind that?
When they get married, they can keep their maiden name as their “middle” name. Check out Bonnie’s video of Lincoln’s name reveal. She explains that’s why Olivia’s their only kid without a middle name- so she can be Olivia Hoellein _______ when she’s married. The amount of gender stereotyping and expectations in this “tradition” is gross in my opinion.

this always bothered me. What if Olivia decides to not get married? I also wonder if it makes her feel weird that she doesn’t have a middle name right now.
I don’t have a middle name. My maiden name is my middle name now. My two daughters have middle names though. When they get married they can choose what they do with their names. My older one is published so keeping her maiden name makes sense professionally.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

So Jennika had her baby last night. I believe Ellie is the last one out of the bunch. Let's see if she has her baby sooner than later and clickbait it more and more.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Julie had hers too. Sorry if that was already brought up.
Bollie Brand's website did a shout-out to her as a "family vlogger". Ummmm. She's your sister. Now you decide to be professional?

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

In the video with jackson doing the swing trick, penny comes up * shocking * she seems a little on the heavy side , have we seen or heard of jared taking her for walks lately? I know labs tend to be quite fat but I also know of ones whose owner actually takes care of him and feeds him correctly and he looks amazing.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I just read a Instagram post from Jared with Ellie holding Calvin and rocking. Jared is going on with this spill had they had got emotional with this realizing it might be the last time they could do this since he was telling them he was 3 and a big boy now. Going on how you all have said Ellie does after the new baby is born that will be more the reason she won't being rocking Calvin. Don't know that I buy the whole he's a big boy line since Calvin is the more clingy child.

This whole delay bit is silly especially on special occasions. Someone asked on twitter had they missed Calvin's birthday vlog and Jared said that's tomorrow's vlog. So it's going to be uploaded five days after the birthday!
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

I dont know if I was hearing things or if it actually happened but when they were talking in the room she was going on about being 34 weeks and having only 4 weeks to go. I dont recall if it was a vlog or Instagram stories

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

larissaledingham wrote:I dont know if I was hearing things or if it actually happened but when they were talking in the room she was going on about being 34 weeks and having only 4 weeks to go. I dont recall if it was a vlog or Instagram stories

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Because she knows she will be induced at 38 weeks. Can’t let those platelets get too low otherwise no epidural!

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Toodles123 wrote:So Jennika had her baby last night. I believe Ellie is the last one out of the bunch. Let's see if she has her baby sooner than later and clickbait it more and more.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
How funny would it be if Sam and Jennika named their baby Mason or Tommy hahahahaha

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Or Joel lol

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I feel bad for Cal... so many grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins nearby and they couldn't have anyone over to help celebrate his 3rd birthday. I understand there were other birthdays that same day, but how much time could it take someone to pop in and have cake with him?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:I feel bad for Cal... so many grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins nearby and they couldn't have anyone over to help celebrate his 3rd birthday. I understand there were other birthdays that same day, but how much time could it take someone to pop in and have cake with him?
Whoa, Calvin's special birthday vlog, where they did nothing but stayed home. They planned everything the day before and then just had cake and presents. They spent so much time prepping for his birthday that they had to wrap the presents while they picked up the cake. Seriously, isn't that stuff that people who work 40 plus hours plus commute time have to do? Heck, I do that and still plan a party. You don't need to be extravagant, but they seem to care about their own birthdays more and I don't give a crap about my own.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gopedjane wrote:
Refrigerator_Light wrote:I feel bad for Cal... so many grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins nearby and they couldn't have anyone over to help celebrate his 3rd birthday. I understand there were other birthdays that same day, but how much time could it take someone to pop in and have cake with him?
Whoa, Calvin's special birthday vlog, where they did nothing but stayed home. They planned everything the day before and then just had cake and presents. They spent so much time prepping for his birthday that they had to wrap the presents while they picked up the cake. Seriously, isn't that stuff that people who work 40 plus hours plus commute time have to do? Heck, I do that and still plan a party. You don't need to be extravagant, but they seem to care about their own birthdays more and I don't give a crap about my own.
Ellie gets a birthday MONTH. The boys never even get a full day...

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

Why the HELL do their 3 and 4 year olds know what a spanking is? They must hit their children... Oh god.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Damn. They could've even tagged along with Bonnie and the family to the zoo. Atleast they would've gotten out of the house and done something fun.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ellie is so annoying and obnoxious. Sam (samika) is tweeting about how Jenn (who just had her 3rd child through her first C-Section) had to take percocet and hates the feeling. He even brought up that its in low dosage so he doesn't have to worry about her being addicted (which is a big problem in the world). Ellie replies saying that she loves the meds :-| :-? I just find her so annoying because she always tries to say something to make her seem badass and ~cool~, yanno?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Damn. They could've even tagged along with Bonnie and the family to the zoo. Atleast they would've gotten out of the house and done something fun.
I am glad they did not tag along on Boston’s zoo trip. It would have been the Ellie Show. 34 weeks pregnant at the zoo with my full grown three year old.
It really bother me how they say this is the last time we can do this with Cal he grown up now that he is three. Grow up and cater to my every need Cal. Poor Jackson got shirt changed he had to grow up at 18 mos.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Damn. They could've even tagged along with Bonnie and the family to the zoo. Atleast they would've gotten out of the house and done something fun.
I am glad they did not tag along on Boston’s zoo trip. It would have been the Ellie Show. 34 weeks pregnant at the zoo with my full grown three year old.
It really bother me how they say this is the last time we can do this with Cal he grown up now that he is three. Grow up and cater to my every need Cal. Poor Jackson got shirt changed he had to grow up at 18 mos.

I'm glad they didn't either because Ellie is the most obnoxious person ever but I just don't see why they stayed home the whole day by themselves, you know? Last night Jared said he got teary eyed over the vlog and its a good one but there wasn't anything special. Poor boy
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

I'm glad they didn't either because Ellie is the most obnoxious person ever but I just don't see why they stayed home the whole day by themselves, you know? Last night Jared said he got teary eyed over the vlog and its a good one but there wasn't anything special. Poor boy
Jareds a fucking moron

Return to “Ellie and Jared”