Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Like someone said, this isn't the first time she's done this either. It's a reoccurring thing. I don't get why people would find that entertaining or why she feels like she had to make that a separate video. If it meant so much to her, she could have uploaded it on the weekend as a bonus video or something. Remember she used to do that sometimes? I remember back when I used to genuinely enjoy her videos, I would be sad that there wouldn't be anything new over the weekend. And I remember her saying sometimes she'd upload an extra one every now and then. What ever happened to that Bonnie?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Like someone said, this isn't the first time she's done this either. It's a reoccurring thing. I don't get why people would find that entertaining or why she feels like she had to make that a separate video. If it meant so much to her, she could have uploaded it on the weekend as a bonus video or something. Remember she used to do that sometimes? I remember back when I used to genuinely enjoy her videos, I would be sad that there wouldn't be anything new over the weekend. And I remember her saying sometimes she'd upload an extra one every now and then. What ever happened to that Bonnie?
Yet when someone commented how they didn't like it, another person commented to her that this was entertaining! I'm like okay, not my definition of entertaining! Bonnie posted an instastory about 5 hours ago with some of the positive comments on the vlog.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sheltiefan wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Like someone said, this isn't the first time she's done this either. It's a reoccurring thing. I don't get why people would find that entertaining or why she feels like she had to make that a separate video. If it meant so much to her, she could have uploaded it on the weekend as a bonus video or something. Remember she used to do that sometimes? I remember back when I used to genuinely enjoy her videos, I would be sad that there wouldn't be anything new over the weekend. And I remember her saying sometimes she'd upload an extra one every now and then. What ever happened to that Bonnie?
Yet when someone commented how they didn't like it, another person commented to her that this was entertaining! I'm like okay, not my definition of entertaining! Bonnie posted an instastory about 5 hours ago with some of the positive comments on the vlog.
I went to look at her IG after reading your post. They must have done a huge clean up of negative posts and now she is pushing her product (vlog). As I have said I would never exploit child to make a living. If this is what they want to do make an effort. I know they just started, but Five Two Love puts out short but good vlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sheltiefan wrote:
I went to look at her IG after reading your post. They must have done a huge clean up of negative posts and now she is pushing her product (vlog). As I have said I would never exploit child to make a living. If this is what they want to do make an effort. I know they just started, but Five Two Love puts out short but good vlogs.

nelliebee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nelliebee »

Bonnie's vlogs have been so boring and negative lately that I haven't bothered watching them. Its sad cause she used to be one of my favorites and was the first youtuber I would watch to start my day but lately I just can't. The only reason I went to watch this video was because she kept saying how funny it was on her instagram. I had to X out halfway through the video.

Two kids bickering while wrapping a gift isn't funny. Plus you could tell that if the camera wasn't on Cody would not be behaving. He seriously comes across as a bully. He used to be so cute but now he just seems angry and mean.

I honestly don't see how she got 1 million subscribers with vlogs like this, she basically has to trick people and post click-bait titles to get people to watch. So disappointed, but at least in this video we didn't have to look at her talons, oops I mean nails. (I know that sounds mean but its really what her nails remind me of) :?
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:

I love Five Two Love. They’re a very cute family and I like the dad’s sense of humor.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

So they are building a new house? They spent all that stupid money renovating the whole place and now they’re moving. That is ridiculous in my opinion.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

zipadeedodah wrote:So they are building a new house? They spent all that stupid money renovating the whole place and now they’re moving. That is ridiculous in my opinion.
Well, it hasn't been confirmed yet but they have been dropping hints by showing us a huge empty lot so I guess we'll see what happens. As far as renovating their present house, many people do that before they sell it to drive up the price. Besides, Joel did most of the work on it so they saved money there.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

zipadeedodah wrote:So they are building a new house? They spent all that stupid money renovating the whole place and now they’re moving. That is ridiculous in my opinion.
Who knows if they’re building or not, but the improvements they’ve made to their place would surely only increase its value.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Well, plans change. Life happens. They might have had originally thought of staying where they are. I do not deny people the right to change their plans. Renovating their house to be more up-to-date will surely help them either rent it or sell it if they decide to do so. So I consider it money not wasted.

If they start building a house and creating a content surrounding that topic (more than mentioning it once or twice), I'll probably start to watch them again, since I'm sucker for that kind of content. That's why I stuck with E&J when they were building their house 'cause I wanted to see the end-result.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

If they do build I really hope they don't pull an Ellie and build the kids rooms in the basement, its such a fire hazard.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Aurielle wrote:If they do build I really hope they don't pull an Ellie and build the kids rooms in the basement, its such a fire hazard.
it's very interesting to me that you are saying that. I'm not from the US and watching youtube families I have always been wondering why so many kids rooms in the US seem to be in the basement. Houses here are built completely different. There usually is a basement but it's used for storage etc. only. The living area starts at the first floor and then might go up a floor or two, depending on the house/apartment obviously. We feel that it's very important for kids to have lots of natural light and fresh air in their rooms, so these basement kids rooms are such a foreign concept to me, especially if someone is building one's "dream house".
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

holy moly Bonnie's reaction to Joel asking to put stars instead of lines (which made sense because Lagoon had a line but that's because they couldn't go due to bad behavior. I understand wanting the differentiation). Her face was straight up mean.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Denlillehavfrue wrote:holy moly Bonnie's reaction to Joel asking to put stars instead of lines (which made sense because Lagoon had a line but that's because they couldn't go due to bad behavior. I understand wanting the differentiation). Her face was straight up mean.
It didn’t seem mean to me, it seemed more like a look of disbelief that he was telling her how to cross things off a list. I thought he was being pushy, but maybe that’s just projecting because my husband will sometimes offer similar unnecessary feedback.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kataja wrote:
Well, plans change. Life happens. They might have had originally thought of staying where they are. I do not deny people the right to change their plans. Renovating their house to be more up-to-date will surely help them either rent it or sell it if they decide to do so. So I consider it money not wasted.

If they start building a house and creating a content surrounding that topic (more than mentioning it once or twice), I'll probably start to watch them again, since I'm sucker for that kind of content. That's why I stuck with E&J when they were building their house 'cause I wanted to see the end-result.
And I would find it interesting because unlike Ellie and Jared, Joel knows what he's doing, so it would be cool to follow his process. I would like to think there would be less of the contractors shaking their heads in disbelief (the dog shower) and "if it's the most expensive, it must be the best" kind of decisions.
I wouldn't fault them for building. As the kids grow, that house is going to seem small. I think Bonnie will need a bigger space for a dining table. They're going to be squished at that table once the boys hit their teens. And we always had extra kids at our house. Don't know if Bonnie will-- maybe Ellie's kids trying to escape?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

LilaRose wrote:
Aurielle wrote:If they do build I really hope they don't pull an Ellie and build the kids rooms in the basement, its such a fire hazard.
it's very interesting to me that you are saying that. I'm not from the US and watching youtube families I have always been wondering why so many kids rooms in the US seem to be in the basement. Houses here are built completely different. There usually is a basement but it's used for storage etc. only. The living area starts at the first floor and then might go up a floor or two, depending on the house/apartment obviously. We feel that it's very important for kids to have lots of natural light and fresh air in their rooms, so these basement kids rooms are such a foreign concept to me, especially if someone is building one's "dream house".
I’m in America, I’d never seen really seen it before. Though I don’t think there’s many basements at all in CA where I’ve lived most of my life. My dad’s childhood home in CO had one bedroom downstairs but that was just so his older sister had her own space. Otherwise most houses I’ve seen go up as you said, but it seems fairly common in Utah build down (Bonnie’s house, Ellie’s house and Jennifer’s house all have a basement and no upstairs.) Or maybe it’s just another weird Griffiths thing.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I'm sure new builds must have a way to escape from the basement in case of fire - especially if there are bedrooms down there. I do agree that if you are building from scratch, you should have your children close to you in case of any emergency. They are much too young to get out of a house on their own and if their parents are upstairs and the fire is downstairs, they will be out of luck. Is there a way to get out of Bonnie's basement without going upstairs?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is Bonnie doing Invisalign? She is talking like there is something in her.mouth, and her gap seems to be closing up. I had to laugh at her repeating how they've "gotten good feedback" about the dress. From whom? Her sisters? Because everything I have seen says it's ugly.
I think I get what Joel was trying to say with the "summer fun list". He was saying she should put stars by the ones they did, and cross off the ones who didn't. And she gave him that look and he started stammering. And stepped back a couple of steps.
I didn't get that whole thing about how she hasn't sat out back and watched her kids in the evening, and how they only played catch with Cody once because they are "so busy". What is she doing every night that the end of August is the first summer evening they've had free?
Two last things: do they eat off paper plates for _every_ meal? So wasteful. And those nails. They just keep getting longer and longer, just like her eyelashes.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

One more thing, totally OT-- it took me a good 40 minutes of trying to get on this thread!
Arrrrgh.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

lmmomSD wrote:One more thing, totally OT-- it took me a good 40 minutes of trying to get on this thread!
Arrrrgh.

I wanted to thank you for this comment but didn't take the chance. I always get stuck on the thumbs up for hours for some reason!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”