TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Symphony looked like was a 2 years old with the hairstyle that Nia did on her - like it has to stop, seriously!! Nia probably dropped a couple of hundred dollars on this loser for his birthday - he doesn't even get her a card!!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I do NOT like to tease kids' looks or what might be intellectual delays. I say this placing NO BLAME on the child... Why is symphony such a BABY? She talks like one, acts like one, somehow she even makes facial expressions like one. When juliet first came along it was like ok, this is a normal thing. Older siblings do this when new babies come along.... but it's never stopped! She acts more babyish now than when she was an actual baby!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

On an unrelated note, has anyone ever been able to figure out what happened to Nia's birth mom? I read a comment once that said "is it true your mom was murdered?" No reply. Im really curious. I also wonder if her birth father is still alive. And what the heck is up with her grandfather disappearing from all their lives at such an old age? That's odd.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Nia is not having it with Sam lately!

He is such a dick to his mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sweetiebee wrote:On an unrelated note, has anyone ever been able to figure out what happened to Nia's birth mom? I read a comment once that said "is it true your mom was murdered?" No reply. Im really curious. I also wonder if her birth father is still alive. And what the heck is up with her grandfather disappearing from all their lives at such an old age? That's odd.

I find it incredibly sad that the whole family seems to have forgotten Nia's grandfather even exists. They seem to have just abandoned him in that home when Bebo needed to move to a senior residence. On father's day Nia went on and on about Sam and made all of his siblings the memory box for their dad but she did not mention the man that raised her at all. Nia's family history is so strange and I think it's a big reason why she so desperately clings to Sam.

Why did Nia get tickets for Sam to see a comedian he has never heard of?

I watched that New York Times video and I just kept thinking of Juliet saying "hey guys" to the camera and how strange that is for a two year old who doesn't even understand she is being constantly filmed.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maybe we should all start posting that new york times video to family vlogger comment sections. ;-)
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nias Mom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

With a quick google search I found out that Nia’s mom died in 1991 at the age of 28, so Nia would have been about 3. It explains why she doesn’t talk about her much, because I’m sure she has little memories, but i do wonder about her bio dad.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

fudgeitup wrote:With a quick google search I found out that Nia’s mom died in 1991 at the age of 28, so Nia would have been about 3. It explains why she doesn’t talk about her much, because I’m sure she has little memories, but i do wonder about her bio dad.
I think it might have been suicide. Im going based on a comment on that memory page where nias moms friend said "I know you didn't do this...I know it was HIM!!!"

THEN she goes on to say how she won't say anything more because janelle (aka beebo) swore her to secrecy.

Lifetime movie type stuff going on in that family.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Sweetiebee wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:With a quick google search I found out that Nia’s mom died in 1991 at the age of 28, so Nia would have been about 3. It explains why she doesn’t talk about her much, because I’m sure she has little memories, but i do wonder about her bio dad.
I think it might have been suicide. Im going based on a comment on that memory page where nias moms friend said "I know you didn't do this...I know it was HIM!!!"

THEN she goes on to say how she won't say anything more because janelle (aka beebo) swore her to secrecy.

That would explain why Nia has nothing to do with her Father. It is strange when you think of it that her Dad was seemingly not a good person and they disposed of her Grandpa/Dad mysteriously making it seem that men in their lives are disposable yet Sam comes off to Nia as someone worthy of keeping around cause he didn't kill anyone or drive someone to suicide (allegedly of course). It kind of shows her mindset if that is true and why she keeps him when it's crazy to anyone with an ounce of sanity or self awareness that she should of left Sam in the dust when he first had the Ashley Madison thing, I won't even go into the million other little reasons. I guess it's also why Sam thinks he is such a good Dad cause he is doing more than his Dad did for him. And I would assume his Dad was abusive at least to his Mom and thus why Sam is so crappy to her. Not an excuse as my husband was raised by an abusive alcoholic and he is the sweetest, snuggliest Dad to our kids and grands.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Sweetiebee wrote:

Intersting. I tried to look for some type of obituary, usually they aren't too hard to find (even really old ones), but i was unsuccessful.
Not going to lie, I'm surprised that Sam hasn't tried to milk this for the views, definitely a story that would get a lot of them, and sam is the type of sicko to do that.

Also, WTF is going on with the channel lately??? They keep skipping days, they seem to post at all different times, videos are days behind and out of order, and they have re-uploaded the same video like 3 times now? For someone who claims this is their "job", they are doing a shit job at it. I HATE youtubers that do it as their job, yet still can't get their act together. What do they, especially sam, do all day??
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

The video that was uploaded 3x is a brand deal for RedBox. I thought maybe they were having S&N change something they didn't like, however they had to approve the video beforehand, so I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if part of the deal was that they were required to post it 3x on 3 different days.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Sweetiebee wrote:The video that was uploaded 3x is a brand deal for RedBox. I thought maybe they were having S&N change something they didn't like, however they had to approve the video beforehand, so I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if part of the deal was that they were required to post it 3x on 3 different days.
It's just so freaking weird, like o get that you tubers do brand deals and they need to be approved, but it seems like Sam and Nia just can't get their shit together. With 2 kids in school full time, you would think they would be able to regularly get videos out on time. They don't have any fancy editing or anything. It's just so fucking confusing. Like they are definitely killing their own channel.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Do views count if a video gets deleted?

Nia's instagram post "Celebrating the birthday boy today! He’s such a hard worker, it’s a joy to spoil him! I love you sammy!" It is a insult to all hard workers to imply that Sam is anything but an incredibly lazy man.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia is so desperate for attention - she clearly thinks one day Taylor Swift will give her a shoutout :? Sam is looking super gross and I don't even understand how he is able to do absolutely nothing on a daily basis and Nia acts like he's such a hard working dad - really Nia? We all seem to watching the same vlog as you!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

On her instagram post, the "spoiling" was referring to the $50 baseball hat and $120 shirt with smokey the bear on it.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

brownprincess93 wrote:Nia is so desperate for attention - she clearly thinks one day Taylor Swift will give her a shoutout :? Sam is looking super gross and I don't even understand how he is able to do absolutely nothing on a daily basis and Nia acts like he's such a hard working dad - really Nia? We all seem to watching the same vlog as you!
They always start to look more rough this time of year. Sam gains weight and grows his beard out. Nia gets allergies and her nose gets real red. The kids start to look more bedraggled. Not surprising with cold weather considering their nutrition is so bad and nia says they all have sensitive skin but uses heavily fragranced soaps, sprays, and air fresheners. Her nia’s nest video about the products she uses is wild - she says they all have sensitive skin and then proceeds to talk about all the products she uses with heavy fragrance in them. Clueless.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

"I was robbed....someone stole my wallet....I leave it in my car.....I didn't lock the car........I'm going to meet my friends for their birthday" - yeah this whole sentence was done in less than a minute by Nia - the most disorganized mother on YouTube! How does she even function on a daily basis? Their house is disgusting and probably has a whole new set of rats living in it since they can't seem to pick up anything off the floor :? Of course Sam is going alone to his ugly shack - and he ordered a bucket load of crap for his trip too! Okay so Baby Chucky was hiding in their disgusting bathroom right next to the toilet and she had a chain in her mouth!!! I swear they better start taking better care of their kids and home - if this isn't a wake up call I don't know what is :|
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

brownprincess93 wrote:"I was robbed....someone stole my wallet....I leave it in my car.....I didn't lock the car........I'm going to meet my friends for their birthday" - yeah this whole sentence was done in less than a minute by Nia - the most disorganized mother on YouTube! How does she even function on a daily basis? Their house is disgusting and probably has a whole new set of rats living in it since they can't seem to pick up anything off the floor :? Of course Sam is going alone to his ugly shack - and he ordered a bucket load of crap for his trip too! Okay so Baby Chucky was hiding in their disgusting bathroom right next to the toilet and she had a chain in her mouth!!! I swear they better start taking better care of their kids and home - if this isn't a wake up call I don't know what is :|
The poor child was also covered in snot when he found her.

Nia is literally fighting with an 11 year old in the comments about wanting to keep abram out of getting his toes painted because it’s a thing she wants to keep between her and her girls.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I saw two different people comment and they apparently thought Symphony was Juliet. Even with the glasses on. That shows how immature she looked the way Nia did her hair.
Good job Nia, it's easy to find where you live and now people know you regularly keep your car unlocked with your wallet in it. I swear she wakes up in a new world every day.

Return to “Sam and Nia”