HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Continue here...

Also mods maybe since we are in the 4'th thread now we can make her thread a main one on that page.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Unread post by LavenderSparkleLove »

In terms on Randy getting Hazzel a present that Haylee wasn't thrilled about...I think the whole thing is just so complicated because there was never an adoption. Haylee can't have it both ways. She either needs to treat Randy like Hazzel's dad or not. But Randy also needs to respect Haylee as Hazzel's mother.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Maybe haylee was jealous that he got her that?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

I read a comment from Haylee saying that Randy told her about the tablet a few days before he gave it to Hazzel and she had the chance to return it. I think that as long they both monitor her usage it will be fine.
In my opinion, a lot of Hazzel’s gifts (game wise) seemed a little young for her.
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Why are we still calling her Haylee and Baby on here? She changed the name years ago
dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dexjuno »

It seems like their whole family tends to baby Hazzel a little bit. She's in first grade and they got her level 2 reading books; my kindergartener is on level 4.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

dexjuno wrote:It seems like their whole family tends to baby Hazzel a little bit. She's in first grade and they got her level 2 reading books; my kindergartener is on level 4.
You just earned the worlds biggest eye roll for this comment. I bet your kindergartener’s teacher has a lot of fun with you. There’s a big range of reading levels at this young age (kindergarten through second grade). Most kids will be on the same reading level with your little genius once they all hit around third grade. Some kindergarteners don’t even know the letter sounds, but they will catch on quickly and be reading on grade level by third grade. Your kid likely struggles in another area. A little humility goes a long way Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dexjuno »

Lucky-one wrote:
dexjuno wrote:It seems like their whole family tends to baby Hazzel a little bit. She's in first grade and they got her level 2 reading books; my kindergartener is on level 4.
You just earned the worlds biggest eye roll for this comment. I bet your kindergartener’s teacher has a lot of fun with you. There’s a big range of reading levels at this young age (kindergarten through second grade). Most kids will be on the same reading level with your little genius once they all hit around third grade. Some kindergarteners don’t even know the letter sounds, but they will catch on quickly and be reading on grade level by third grade. Your kid likely struggles in another area. A little humility goes a long way Image

I don't think Hazzel is actually on level 2.... Haylee said she's in an advanced reading class so she's likely way above it. It's the family member that assumed she's on the very beginner level that I was making a comment about. My point being they baby her, because they do.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

cat77 wrote:Why are we still calling her Haylee and Baby on here? She changed the name years ago
What is she actually called now? I dont watch her but will move you guys over to the main page if I can figure out how to accurately name it. :) LMK
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
cat77 wrote:Why are we still calling her Haylee and Baby on here? She changed the name years ago
What is she actually called now? I dont watch her but will move you guys over to the main page if I can figure out how to accurately name it. :) LMK
Hayleeandfamily

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

HeyKatie wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Hayleeandfamily

Thank you! Okay youve graduated over to the main thread, so keep up the good snark! Have fun!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dexjuno wrote:
Lucky-one wrote:

I don't think Hazzel is actually on level 2.... Haylee said she's in an advanced reading class so she's likely way above it. It's the family member that assumed she's on the very beginner level that I was making a comment about. My point being they baby her, because they do.
At least they actually got her something to read unlike Jess and Britney.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I'm not her biggest fan but I really hope this is a good year for Haylee. She's definitely the best out of the "bigger" YouTube mom channels parenting wise, and if she really put her mind to it she could be a great success. I hope she goes back to education or a full time job she enjoys and gets a place for her and Hazzel.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

I’m over hearing about Randy in the vlogs. He’s a strange, snooty creep. Good riddance. It’s also weird hearing her tell Hazzel “your father”. Her father is Albert. Randy is her former step dad of 2 years.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I thought Hazzel’s project was cute but I would have liked to see Hazzel come up with something on her own vs Haylee doing 99% of the work.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sssabrina wrote:I’m over hearing about Randy in the vlogs. He’s a strange, snooty creep. Good riddance. It’s also weird hearing her tell Hazzel “your father”. Her father is Albert. Randy is her former step dad of 2 years.
I disagree. He was there for much longer than 2 years whether he was married to Haylee or not. Albert doesn’t come around, doesn’t pay child support, and his family is not involved whatsoever. Hazzel is 6, maybe 7 years old, why should Haylee stop commutation between Hazzel and Randy? If anything that will only hurt Hazzel. Hasn’t Hazzel been through enough changes already? As weird as I think Randy is I think it’s really sweet he still has a relationship with Hazzel and that his family wants to be involved in her life.
Haylee can be petty and passive but I agree with her allowing Hazzel to continue to have a relationship with Randy and his family whether she is with Randy or not.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

Lolislol26 wrote:
sssabrina wrote:I’m over hearing about Randy in the vlogs. He’s a strange, snooty creep. Good riddance. It’s also weird hearing her tell Hazzel “your father”. Her father is Albert. Randy is her former step dad of 2 years.
I disagree. He was there for much longer than 2 years whether he was married to Haylee or not. Albert doesn’t come around, doesn’t pay child support, and his family is not involved whatsoever. Hazzel is 6, maybe 7 years old, why should Haylee stop commutation between Hazzel and Randy? If anything that will only hurt Hazzel. Hasn’t Hazzel been through enough changes already? As weird as I think Randy is I think it’s really sweet he still has a relationship with Hazzel and that his family wants to be involved in her life.
Haylee can be petty and passive but I agree with her allowing Hazzel to continue to have a relationship with Randy and his family whether she is with Randy or not.
I didn’t say Haylee shouldn’t let Hazzel talk to him, I said I’m tired of seeing/hearing about him in the vlogs lol. He’s gross
dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dexjuno »

Lol this thread is becoming a pattern of someone making a casual comment and then someone else reading it wrong and jumping on them with presumptous rambling about a misunderstanding. Can y’all chill
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

dexjuno wrote:Lol this thread is becoming a pattern of someone making a casual comment and then someone else reading it wrong and jumping on them with presumptous rambling about a misunderstanding. Can y’all chill
LOL i also thought you got jumped on a bit harsh and assumed the poster has a concept

i agree that they baby her sooooooooo much. i'm also so sick of haylee constantly telling her how beautiful she is. i feel like she's trying to build up her confidence but if you're constantly told how beautiful you are and that is such a focus, that could actually backfire and have a negative effect.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Classie wrote:
dexjuno wrote:Lol this thread is becoming a pattern of someone making a casual comment and then someone else reading it wrong and jumping on them with presumptous rambling about a misunderstanding. Can y’all chill
LOL i also thought you got jumped on a bit harsh and assumed the poster has a concept

i agree that they baby her sooooooooo much. i'm also so sick of haylee constantly telling her how beautiful she is. i feel like she's trying to build up her confidence but if you're constantly told how beautiful you are and that is such a focus, that could actually backfire and have a negative effect.
LOL a concept?

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”