8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Ruby did not follow eve home on her bike if she got home before her and had time to setup her camera. Ruby follow means you would be going behind eve. I would never let my 5 year old out of my sight like that. Especially if eve is the way she shows her in the vlogs she does not know safety rules maybe I’m just overly protective but I would hate for my child to get hit by a car.

Also ruby please put a helmet on eve!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Yeah I really hope the bike thing with Eve was staged. How could Ruby possibly lose Eve while she's following in a car? How could Eve have ever gotten going fast enough to go out of sight. And then Ruby just continued to drive home without seeing her and just stood there like an idiot in front of the camera? Either Ruby is a complete and total dumbass, or she's a terrible screenplay writer/director.

I also agree, the 'what movie' question was a totally normal and appropriate thing to ask.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I didn't realize she had her youtube channel on the back of the van! She doesn't too well editing on Chad's track outfit if she's not wanting the school mascot name on the vlog.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

MelE wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:06 am Yeah I really hope the bike thing with Eve was staged. How could Ruby possibly lose Eve while she's following in a car? How could Eve have ever gotten going fast enough to go out of sight. And then Ruby just continued to drive home without seeing her and just stood there like an idiot in front of the camera? Either Ruby is a complete and total dumbass, or she's a terrible screenplay writer/director.

I also agree, the 'what movie' question was a totally normal and appropriate thing to ask.
I really hope that the video was staged for Eve’s sake and not Ruby being an absolute moron. I don’t know what goes through her mind when she uploads these videos. I would be embarrassed and ashamed if I thought it was a good idea to let my five year old ride her bike by herself. If it was staged why would you lead your audience to believe you are an irresponsible parent? I don’t understand.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Omg the eye rolling from Gaines in their last vlog was too much. Do they ever correct her?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:15 am I didn't realize she had her youtube channel on the back of the van! She doesn't too well editing on Chad's track outfit if she's not wanting the school mascot name on the vlog.
pretty sure they get some tax write off for their van because of the stupid 8 passengers logo on the back of it.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Catface2 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:18 pm
sheltiefan wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:15 am I didn't realize she had her youtube channel on the back of the van! She doesn't too well editing on Chad's track outfit if she's not wanting the school mascot name on the vlog.
pretty sure they get some tax write off for their van because of the stupid 8 passengers logo on the back of it.
That's what I was thinking!
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

Ckc717 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:53 am Ruby did not follow eve home on her bike if she got home before her and had time to setup her camera. Ruby follow means you would be going behind eve. I would never let my 5 year old out of my sight like that. Especially if eve is the way she shows her in the vlogs she does not know safety rules maybe I’m just overly protective but I would hate for my child to get hit by a car.

Also ruby please put a helmet on eve!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maybe she's too short to see her just like Shari *eyeroll*
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Ruby lives in a very mormon neighborhood. She most likely knows everyone from church as, the wards are set up per neighborhood. so it's not like letting kids run loose in new york. it's most likely more harmful for kids to sit alone with the Bishop in his office being questioned for worthiness than it is to be outside riding a bike or playing alone.
coraly321
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coraly321 »

It’s 2019 is all I can say anything could’ve happened to eve. They share there whole life and where they live on the internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

callie73 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:23 pm Ruby lives in a very mormon neighborhood. She most likely knows everyone from church as, the wards are set up per neighborhood. so it's not like letting kids run loose in new york. it's most likely more harmful for kids to sit alone with the Bishop in his office being questioned for worthiness than it is to be outside riding a bike or playing alone.
I see you haven't watched Netflix's 'Abducted in Plain SIght" Documentary.
It is a disturbingly fascinating look into a Mormon family that served their child to a pedophillic "family friend" on a silver platter......while the parents simultaneously took turns engaging in a sexual relationship with the same man that repeatedly kidnapped and slept with their young daughter.
There are awful people hiding in every religion, including Mormons. Ted Bundy is another example of a charming Mormon that snatched young girls from the street. The church actually defended him, until the breadth and depravity of his crimes started to be revealed.

However, I'd be more worried about Eve riding into traffic, or cracking her head open with nobody around to take her to the ER though.....
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:51 pm
callie73 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:23 pm Ruby lives in a very mormon neighborhood. She most likely knows everyone from church as, the wards are set up per neighborhood. so it's not like letting kids run loose in new york. it's most likely more harmful for kids to sit alone with the Bishop in his office being questioned for worthiness than it is to be outside riding a bike or playing alone.
I see you haven't watched Netflix's 'Abducted in Plain SIght" Documentary.
It is a disturbingly fascinating look into a Mormon family that served their child to a pedophillic "family friend" on a silver platter......while the parents simultaneously took turns engaging in a sexual relationship with the same man that repeatedly kidnapped and slept with their young daughter.
There are awful people hiding in every religion, including Mormons. Ted Bundy is another example of a charming Mormon that snatched young girls from the street. The church actually defended him, until the breadth and depravity of his crimes started to be revealed.

However, I'd be more worried about Eve riding into traffic, or cracking her head open with nobody around to take her to the ER though.....
I agree. I wasn't really thinking about her getting kidnapped although that is a possibility. (I wouldn't take the chances) It would be more likely for her to run into traffic or get injured. Not to mention that most kidnappings are not random. They usually happen within the family or other people the child knows. Just because Ruby knows people doesn't mean it is safe to let her 5 year old wander the streets by herself.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

I’ve said it so many times before but I hate seeing little kids ride their bikes without a helmet on! And for sure the whole “where’s Eve ??” was set up to make extra footage ugh I feel like Ruby wants to be criticised so she can spew her #mothersarepowerful brand and advertise her book.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I just watched yesterdays vlog. Did Kevin roll his eyes in yesterdays vlog at 10:08 or am I misinterpreting things :) ? He looked annoyed when she came with the camera but he had to put on his mr.Nice/happy image for the camera. Did anyone see that?
I remember him saying in their earlier Q&A that he wasn't that found of the goulash dish but yesterday when Ruby said that it was for dinner, he just responded good.
It wouldn't surprise me if Kevin eats before he gets home now and then. Everyone looks underfeed in this family except him. He looks normal and healthy which he shouldn't if he is eating the same food as Ruby and the kids.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

1. Shari shouldn’t be driving that big ass van
2. Why was Chad sitting up front on their way to school
3. Sooo are they going to be buying another car?? NO way Ruby is going to be sitting home all day next school year.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

I am going to go completely insane if I hear Shari say “my coach said” one more time.
torilor
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by torilor »

I know Shari is short but my Mom would never encourage me to restrict calories to 1,400 while running and working out, especially at 16? Did anyone else think this was very strange of Ruby?

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I think these repeated references to Shari getting "teeny tiny" are awful. This is a channel whose viewers are largely prepubescent girls. Come on! And I didn't watch it long enough to hear about Ruby recommending a certain number of calories but I am appalled to hear that. Revolting.
And I really don't think Shari should be driving a pile of kids to school at her age and driving level. I'm glad there's at least a "training".
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I think these repeated references to Shari getting "teeny tiny" are awful. This is a channel whose viewers are largely prepubescent girls. Come on! And I didn't watch it long enough to hear about Ruby recommending a certain number of calories but I am appalled to hear that. Revolting.
And I really don't think Shari should be driving a pile of kids to school at her age and driving level. I'm glad there's at least a "training".
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I too was concerned about the calorie comments. Shari said she’s eating 1400-1600 calories a day but her coach says she could be eating 2200 with all the running she does, but it’s fine as long as she feels fueled or whatever. Then Ruby gets all excited about her teeny waist and Shari squeals that her skirt is loose. Umm this is some dangerous advice to be feeding to a channel full of hundreds of thousands of tween viewers. How many little girls are going to look at their bodies and think there’s isn’t as small as Shari’s and cut back their calories to a ridiculous 1400? Leave the nutrition advice the the experts. This family has a history of harmful eating habits and is too stupid to realize their impact on young girls extends into influencing their eating habits. Infuriating.

Return to “8 Passengers”