Tannerites/YAWI

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
MelE wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:29 am
lmmomSD wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:30 am So they are supposed to be watching General Conference. But where is pops? Good Mormon that he is, he's outside in the son glued to his phone. And Branson is holding a baby, and Sarah says "That's going to be you in what, 2 years?"
Ewwww!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Branson looked uncomfortable with that comment. Probably why the clip cut away right away. I wonder if he responded with something they didn't like.
Not sticking up for them in any way... but, I believe Johnny was watching the General Conference on his phone? I could be wrong.

And Branson looked like "Why are you people so obsessed with your kids having kids? DANG!"
Yeah, I did think that maybe he could be watching it on his phone, but isn't the point that they're supposed to watch it together? I think it's cruel to the little kids personally. They have to sit around and pretend to be interested in what a bunch of boring adults are talking about. I would have a hard time focusing as an adult. And Johnny gets to go outside and sit by himself in the sun? Not fair.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:30 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
MelE wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:29 am

Branson looked uncomfortable with that comment. Probably why the clip cut away right away. I wonder if he responded with something they didn't like.
Not sticking up for them in any way... but, I believe Johnny was watching the General Conference on his phone? I could be wrong.

And Branson looked like "Why are you people so obsessed with your kids having kids? DANG!"
Yeah, I did think that maybe he could be watching it on his phone, but isn't the point that they're supposed to watch it together? I think it's cruel to the little kids personally. They have to sit around and pretend to be interested in what a bunch of boring adults are talking about. I would have a hard time focusing as an adult. And Johnny gets to go outside and sit by himself in the sun? Not fair.

I agree... honestly, I don't think the kids should be forced to sit there and watch it... there should be an age where they start watching... like, they won't let them go to the temple til a certain age... why force them to sit there bored for hours? At least 8 Passengers lets the kids stock up on junk foods to eat and I think they get to do puzzles while it's going on.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
MelE
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MelE »

Canyon scratched Branson and made him bleed and a simple "sorry" while giggling and continuing to misbehave was enough to satisfy these morons?

Does anyone know if Canyon starts school this fall? He's in for a rude awakening.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Uh oh. Branson went on a date with a girl the family has known since she was a young girl. Guess he's all but married off now.
phansthething
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by phansthething »

MelE wrote:Uh oh. Branson went on a date with a girl the family has known since she was a young girl. Guess he's all but married off now.
exactly my thought when I heard it was a set up date and he’s not paying. I mean she’s nice I guess but it’s kinda sad, Branson could’ve easily got his own date
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

phansthething wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:34 pm
MelE wrote:Uh oh. Branson went on a date with a girl the family has known since she was a young girl. Guess he's all but married off now.
exactly my thought when I heard it was a set up date and he’s not paying. I mean she’s nice I guess but it’s kinda sad, Branson could’ve easily got his own date
The date was on vacation right? With the girl's parents paying? I doubt he would have gone otherwise. I wouldn't want to be in "Mormon prison" for two years as a teen, and then come back to a long distance relationship with a girl I didn't care enough to keep up with over the years.

On a related topic, I was surprised to see how many non-white friends Branson had in his friend group. I thought diversity was supposed to be nonexistent in Mormon Utah?
phansthething
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by phansthething »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
phansthething wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:34 pm
The date was on vacation right? With the girl's parents paying? I doubt he would have gone otherwise. I wouldn't want to be in "Mormon prison" for two years as a teen, and then come back to a long distance relationship with a girl I didn't care enough to keep up with over the years.

On a related topic, I was surprised to see how many non-white friends Branson had in his friend group. I thought diversity was supposed to be nonexistent in Mormon Utah?
I would’ve thought the same, but who knows honestly. Today’s vid was “allies test scores!!!” which was like a 30 second clip and she got a 20. I mean it’s not bad, but it’s around average and not really a college level score, that would be around a 25. For comparison it’s about a 1040 on the Sat. Not like she’s going to college anyway, she’s gonna work at Disney lol
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

phansthething wrote:
Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
phansthething wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:34 pm exactly my thought when I heard it was a set up date and he’s not paying. I mean she’s nice I guess but it’s kinda sad, Branson could’ve easily got his own date

I would’ve thought the same, but who knows honestly. Today’s vid was “allies test scores!!!” which was like a 30 second clip and she got a 20. I mean it’s not bad, but it’s around average and not really a college level score, that would be around a 25. For comparison it’s about a 1040 on the Sat. Not like she’s going to college anyway, she’s gonna work at Disney lol
I got a 26 and most of the state schools in my state denied me. All I have to say is good luck Allie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

I did worse on the ACT and SAT than Allie did and I got into 3 schools ( I knew I was was going to transfer from a junior college, so I only applied to three). Anyways my class rank balanced my scores out. I applied to 3 more ( A&M, Baylor, and Texas a&m university-commerce) and got in to all 3. After I did a year of college level work.
So long story short in my opinion if she is serious about going to college she may want to go the junior college route first.

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

I'm surprised Allie took the ACT at all. She isn't interested in college. If she was, her senior year schedule may consist of a few academic classes and not just silly electives to pass time. She'll graduate, apply to be a Disneyland princess, and likely be turned down. I think a lot of those jobs are saved for students doing the Disney college program anyway.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

MelE wrote:I'm surprised Allie took the ACT at all. She isn't interested in college. If she was, her senior year schedule may consist of a few academic classes and not just silly electives to pass time. She'll graduate, apply to be a Disneyland princess, and likely be turned down. I think a lot of those jobs are saved for students doing the Disney college program anyway.

It may have changed because I graduated in 2013 but the ACT are mandatory where I live. You can choose to retake them though!
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

What got me is that she said her GOAL was a 20 on the ACT! Granted she didn't seem too thrilled the score. She needs to start adding some academic classes to her massive slate of electives, if she wants to go to a traditional college.

I thought she said she wanted to do the Disney College Program, or am I making that up? I looked at some videos of people trying to score a role as a princesses and they were all part of the college program, so I might be mixed up. Apparently, it is pretty impossible to get work as a princess. You have to audition as a general "performer", with hundreds are rejected outright, based solely on measurements. Those with the exact measurements needed and are good at performing, likely end up in a variety of cartoon character suits. You don't get to choose the job, the character, or the park. One day you are Minnie in Magic Kingdom, the next Donald Duck at some restaurant, Piglet, Chip, etc.

You never get to audition for a specific character and even if you get the coveted "face character" designation, you may still be rotated through various approved characters/suits/roles. So, Allie could be wishing for Cinderella and get cast as Cruella DeVille and Goofy. It sounds like torture honestly. Imagine 90 degree heat, 8 hours in a hot Tigger suit, or getting peed/vomited on by children and felt up by creepy men. All because of an ultimate goal to maybe spend a couple of weeks/months wearing a princess dress for near minimum wage. Is that bragging rights in Utah or something? Or is it Allie trying to postpone the only role her parents prepared her for her in life? Hopefully the road to Disney Princess is easier and more rewarding outside the college program, and that's why they aren't on YouTube talking about it....
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

Anyone else notice the "leash" on Canyon in the last couple of Disney vlogs? Fitting! At least they are aware enough to know he can't be trusted in such a place "off leash". :P
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ctx2002 wrote:Anyone else notice the "leash" on Canyon in the last couple of Disney vlogs? Fitting! At least they are aware enough to know he can't be trusted in such a place "off leash". :P
And of course, he "got loose" and instead of freaking out, they were all calm going "Where is he?" and filming. And then instead of chasing him, they filmed the other kids chasing him and him running around screaming. And they just laughed and filmed him. Of course, it was set up. Kids don't generally just escape from leashes without help. So if they set up these little scenarios for content, how is he supposed to know that it's not ok to really run off from the family in a public place? And why did they need the obligatory "Geego is a terror" footage? They were at Disneyland! They didn't have enough footage?.

petey_patches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petey_patches »

Is Gego/Canyon going to be in kindergarten in the fall? Yikes.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

petey_patches wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:26 pm Is Gego/Canyon going to be in kindergarten in the fall? Yikes.

I think pre-k, I believe he is 4.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
petey_patches wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:26 pm Is Gego/Canyon going to be in kindergarten in the fall? Yikes.

I think pre-k, I believe he is 4.
He can’t even shit in the toilet. No way he’s starting school.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

MelE wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:26 pm I'm surprised Allie took the ACT at all. She isn't interested in college. If she was, her senior year schedule may consist of a few academic classes and not just silly electives to pass time. She'll graduate, apply to be a Disneyland princess, and likely be turned down. I think a lot of those jobs are saved for students doing the Disney college program anyway.
Allie will never get into disney! its 1000% not going to happen. the disney program also doesnt get you there, they just charge you to work on food service for them. but people who get these roles 1. actually resemble the characters (which she does not) and usually have a background of acting, dance and singing and work in disney but there future is to usually pursue acting or theatre and disney looks good on your resume. and disney princess job is like a year. they hold auditions annually and constantly change the casts so its not even a long term plan, she does not fit any of these categories and disney are not looking for fans, their looking for people who can play the part and look the part. and a job in disney to get under payed, but the experience right? well she needs to go college and get a degree in something that will actually support her long term.
petey_patches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petey_patches »

So how quickly will Branson get married? Sarah really seems to be pushing it!

Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

Urgh, they’re so creepy. “Buying a bra for 11 year old” Johnny then announces It should be Sarah and himself buying Savannah her first bra instead of Ali. Johnny is such a frickin weirdo.

Return to “Q-Z”