Tannerites/YAWI

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Lolislol26 wrote:So Canyon flooded the bathroom that’s in kitchen 2! Their new house looks pretty big, it sucks the the girls still have to share. Sarah mentioned that it was 110 degrees out, has it been that hot Utah?
They do? I must’ve missed that part in the vlog. So they move and still can’t get a place with enough rooms so that their oldest daughters can each have their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

HeyKatie wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:So Canyon flooded the bathroom that’s in kitchen 2! Their new house looks pretty big, it sucks the the girls still have to share. Sarah mentioned that it was 110 degrees out, has it been that hot Utah?
They do? I must’ve missed that part in the vlog. So they move and still can’t get a place with enough rooms so that their oldest daughters can each have their own.

It was when Johnny went to wake them up they were asleep next to each other on the floor.

ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

I found their house easily, since their ownership of it is public record, meaning literally anyone can look it up. Not to sound stalkerish, but my curiosity was too much.

I won't straight up dox their address here, but I'll just say some of your guesses are warm and others are cold. I'm sure you guys can find it on your own. :)
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

ctx2002 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:16 pm I found their house easily, since their ownership of it is public record, meaning literally anyone can look it up. Not to sound stalkerish, but my curiosity was too much.

I won't straight up dox their address here, but I'll just say some of your guesses are warm and others are cold. I'm sure you guys can find it on your own. :)
I am guessing they moved somewhere nearer to Ohana family... and also shorter driving distance to Disneyland... since Allie is sure she will get a job there. Which she may... but, as hard as it is to get a job as a princess at Disney parks/cruises/etc... I hope she doesn't get her dreams too much broken if she doesn't fit any of the roles they are looking for. I've had friends tryout for Disney Princess's at Disney World and they said it's hard, you have to be exactly what they want when they need it. But, they all did get jobs in the park and only 1 made it as a princess. But, that's my guess :P They'd be closer to Allie if she gets in to DL, closer to their friends, and closer to more opportunities for Branson to find love...
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
katieingram__
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Yehaw

Unread post by katieingram__ »

ctx2002 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:16 pm I found their house easily, since their ownership of it is public record, meaning literally anyone can look it up. Not to sound stalkerish, but my curiosity was too much.

are you able to private message me the address as i think ive found it as well after hours of searching, no worries if you cant but would certainly help me!
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Why not say what state or general area they are in?
bluebutterfly_05
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bluebutterfly_05 »

I am curious too but have no idea where to look plus I am in Australia so I doubt I would find it.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The one thing I am waiting for... is their house tour. Am I the only one who loves YouTuber's house tours? It gives me an idea of what I want in my house when I move. I hope they don't make us wait weeks for one, until it's completely done... Canyon might burn it down by then!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Cp99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cp99 »

Surprise surprise Canyon flooded the house again ! If I did that when I was his age I would have had serious repercussions. Standing in a corner is not a punishment! He may have done some serious damage to those floorboards. I think he has some serious mental delays. Four year olds should be able to be left alone for short periods of time, just to play by themselves or watch tv.
:love2: :HK:
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

Urgh! I’m such a curious cat! I’m dying to know where they moved too and more importantly how much they spent. I’ve had no luck finding it on realestate websites.
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

so i’ve easily found their old address by just searching sarah’s name, i wonder how long it takes to find their new address

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

After about an hour of searching I have reason to be almost certain they are still somewhere in Utah. Though I couldn't find an address or exact location.
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Description for the video today— “Allie and Daniell are excited about the opportunity to meet new guys at the new house, too embarrassed to do it!” REALLY? Good grief. I can’t believe how pushy they are to these girls. Just relax. It will happen when the Lord intends it to.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

izziebelle13 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:30 am so i’ve easily found their old address by just searching sarah’s name, i wonder how long it takes to find their new address

Anyway you could PM me that address? thank you so much!
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Was anyone else able to find their new location? I tried for over an hour and couldn't find it. Is it against the rules for the person on this board with the actual listing to tell us what state they are in....a hint....anything?
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

Alright folks, they are indeed still in Utah.

As for Zillow, the listing is on the site, but you can't see it like normal on the map. You need to know the address to search for the listing on there. Once you do, you can tell it's their house based on the listing pictures and what they've filmed so far.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

ctx2002 wrote:Alright folks, they are indeed still in Utah.

As for Zillow, the listing is on the site, but you can't see it like normal on the map. You need to know the address to search for the listing on there. Once you do, you can tell it's their house based on the listing pictures and what they've filmed so far.

After finding out it was in Utah it was so easy to find! Thanks.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Did anyone catch the hand/fingerprints all over the wall, by the light switch, when Branson is trying to get Az to lick the Candle? I hope they can get that off the wall. It looks like someone was working on a car motor and then fumbled with trying to find the light switches.
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:41 am Did anyone catch the hand/fingerprints all over the wall, by the light switch, when Branson is trying to get Az to lick the Candle? I hope they can get that off the wall. It looks like someone was working on a car motor and then fumbled with trying to find the light switches.
Great spot!

It’s probably the doing of Canyon. That kid is destructive as feck.. it’s only time before he spills something on the carpet or draws on the walls.

Then the family hovers around and laughs about how hilarious he is. He’s a disrespectful little shit who needs to be parented.

I can only imagine how much trouble I would’ve been in if I flooded the house and laughed at my parents.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Tizzy wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:15 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:41 am Did anyone catch the hand/fingerprints all over the wall, by the light switch, when Branson is trying to get Az to lick the Candle? I hope they can get that off the wall. It looks like someone was working on a car motor and then fumbled with trying to find the light switches.
Great spot!

It’s probably the doing of Canyon. That kid is destructive as feck.. it’s only time before he spills something on the carpet or draws on the walls.

Then the family hovers around and laughs about how hilarious he is. He’s a disrespectful little shit who needs to be parented.

I can only imagine how much trouble I would’ve been in if I flooded the house and laughed at my parents.
My first actual thought was, "OMG what did Canyon do..." that's just bad, and in such a brought and main room... I am trying to remember if their other house had had prints all over it like that, and I don't think it did tbh.. wonder what happened?

But, yeah... Canyon... he's, I dunno... there's something off with that child, and I am not sure if it's just lack of actual parenting or what. When he was supposed to be eating, and he was laughing like a hyena, I was :? is he ok?

If I had flooded my kitchen when I was his age, I would have had my butt smacked for it, because I knew better than to be playing in the water like that. And those buffoons just let him stand there and laugh then put him in the corner, and gave him hugs later after him apology, that he only gave to get out of the corner... :?

Return to “Q-Z”