Brianna K | Part 3

Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 3

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

I finally took the time to watch some of the videos on the Family Channel.
After watching that train wreck of a video on checking out new cars and the video where Adam has the feed the kids because Bri is at Myka's sucking down wine and getting baby fever...I find both Bri and Adam just unlikable. I honestly don't know how she has 200K subscribers. The fake talk between her and Adam at the car dealership was on a whole new level of cringeworthy. When he talked about the air conditioned seats being great for his swamp ass and Bri chimed in about his balls, I thought I would puke. The whole dinner with the kids was horrible. The camera shoved in Prezzzleee's face talking about how "this one won't eat" was just so bad. Get the freaking camera out of the kid's faces and let them eat. Landon is so bratty, hamming it up for the camera, that's all the kid knows from years of being filmed. It has definitely affected those kids. Pretzel talks robotic, she keeps trying to talk to her mother who is too busy filming and being a boss mom. Those kids are going to need counselling no doubt. Maybe Bri can sign them up with an online therapist and get sponsored.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

I’m not judging anyone else who likes the show, but the lack of emotional stability here actually has me a bit worried
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

brittknee wrote:
flyergirl7 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:11 pm Is she gonna get a new car or was that click bait?
I’ve been waiting for someone to say something about this because once again another YouTube mommy is caught lying. She said in the car video that she was looking at new cars because they needed a bigger vehicle for their growing family and THEN in this fake pregnant vlog she says that they were going to lease it for 3 years then buy something bigger because they’ll need a bigger car. WHAT?

She said in the car vlog that they’d already talked to the dealership and it was “ordered” and now she’s saying that they’re thinking they’ve changed their minds? I’m so confused by all the stories we get told by sahm youtubers that it’s beginning to make my head spin. How do you order a car and hammer out all the details and say the car will be there in a week then 3 weeks later say none of that ever happened and still have subscribers?
It is the worst thing these girls can do, are they all acting, following a script, all liars either way!!! It is appalling that they have followers that will defend them to death Image. It’s gonna come to an end pretty soon. A lot of the followers are catching on and pissed. I can’t wait for that to happen. Liars are my #1 peeve!!
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread!

Brianna K: Marriage & Margs on the rocks | Part 4
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Brianna K”