Tannerites/YAWI

LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

I’m still confused on what Branson is doing? Shouldn’t the parents be pushing for him to get a degree so that he can have a good job and provide for the 8 person family he will have? These children are now going to be behind no matter what. Even if they end up all back in public school by Christmas break they will all be behind in their classes. Selfish parents. Also, I wonder what Allie will do if her Disney princess dreams are destroyed and they don’t hire her. She’s never really talked about even a backup plan right? Is she hoping she becomes a princess and meets her Prince Charming there and they get married, have babies, and live happily ever after? She needs a dose of reality.
callie73
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by callie73 »

What they need to be doing is traditional homeschooling, not online school. The online school requires the kids to be in classes... the old method just requires lesson planning and book work which can be done any time. that's what the kids who travel need. that's how I was raised. I loved it.
mikaydean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mikaydean »

callie73 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:43 am What they need to be doing is traditional homeschooling, not online school. The online school requires the kids to be in classes... the old method just requires lesson planning and book work which can be done any time. that's what the kids who travel need. that's how I was raised. I loved it.
The problem is that traditional homescholing also need the parents to work with the kids and explane them alot. I have the feeling they don't want that. They just want the kids to do it on their own without help from (or work for) the parents.

The fact that they can't go on the school website shouldn't be a reason the children wheren't doing any school work. They should have been reading or something like that. When Az was reading out loud i was a little supriced how slow he was reading, i thought he was going to second grade. Children here read better than him so not being able to go online was a good moment to study reading a little bit. But that will take a parent who sits down with him. :roll:
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

mikaydean wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:34 pm
callie73 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:43 am What they need to be doing is traditional homeschooling, not online school. The online school requires the kids to be in classes... the old method just requires lesson planning and book work which can be done any time. that's what the kids who travel need. that's how I was raised. I loved it.
The problem is that traditional homescholing also need the parents to work with the kids and explane them alot. I have the feeling they don't want that. They just want the kids to do it on their own without help from (or work for) the parents.

The fact that they can't go on the school website shouldn't be a reason the children wheren't doing any school work. They should have been reading or something like that. When Az was reading out loud i was a little supriced how slow he was reading, i thought he was going to second grade. Children here read better than him so not being able to go online was a good moment to study reading a little bit. But that will take a parent who sits down with him. :roll:
There are other plenty of other negligent YT parents that have their kids in online classes and are several months behind in lessons. I guess the difference is that these are live scheduled classes all day long? I don't know why they would choose that program, or why it seems to be a complete surprise to Sarah. These parents definitely want no part in lesson planning and teaching, they just want the ability to travel, film and sleep in. I also find it hard to believe that you can buy a computer in 2019 that can't access an established online school. I think that they are just too lazy/uneducated/tired from vacationing/angry about the "surprise" daily classes to figure out how to set up the program on every computer. I wonder why Lizzie was done before 10 AM when she later said she only finished 1/4 of a math test? I am only partially shocked that math isn't a required core high school course in Utah.

Many Mormon YT families seem to send their kids to school a year late with no preparation from a pre-school or home learning, so Az is doing fairly well by those standards. I know some of the Griffiths kids go to Kindergarten not knowing the alphabet, how to count, or colors, etc.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Lolislol26 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:15 am I have a feeling at come Christmas break some of the kids will be back in school. Sarah and Johnny do not create a structured and routine based environment to home school 5 kids affectively.

The laptops they bought for them are not even compatible with the programs they need. Don’t you look into that BEFORE purchasing 5 laptops?!
Sarah snapped at Savannah when she made a comment that Sarah has to get used to having all of kids at home when it was just Daniell, Canyon, Mommy, and Daddy before.
You’d think they would purchase everyone a desk and compatible computer for them to do their school work on, in the “home school” room and only allow school work to happen in that room.. kind of like an actual classroom..
I haven't watched their vlog yet today... Sarah really snapped at Savannah, for speaking the truth? Wowww... what a b*tch! That's usually something Johnny would do... but, lately Sarah has been taking on all of Johnny's bad traits... so, I shouldn't be too surprised.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:02 pm

There are other plenty of other negligent YT parents that have their kids in online classes and are several months behind in lessons. I guess the difference is that these are live scheduled classes all day long? I don't know why they would choose that program, or why it seems to be a complete surprise to Sarah. These parents definitely want no part in lesson planning and teaching, they just want the ability to travel, film and sleep in. I also find it hard to believe that you can buy a computer in 2019 that can't access an established online school. I think that they are just too lazy/uneducated/tired from vacationing/angry about the "surprise" daily classes to figure out how to set up the program on every computer. I wonder why Lizzie was done before 10 AM when she later said she only finished 1/4 of a math test? I am only partially shocked that math isn't a required core high school course in Utah.

Many Mormon YT families seem to send their kids to school a year late with no preparation from a pre-school or home learning, so Az is doing fairly well by those standards. I know some of the Griffiths kids go to Kindergarten not knowing the alphabet, how to count, or colors, etc.
I want to say all Utah high schools require math credits. Some require 3 math credits and others require 4 or something completely different. I have heard of students taking 2 courses of math in one year therefore they would not be required to take a math class their senior year.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Gossip_Girl wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:48 pm
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:02 pm

I want to say all Utah high schools require math credits. Some require 3 math credits and others require 4 or something completely different. I have heard of students taking 2 courses of math in one year therefore they would not be required to take a math class their senior year.
Yes, that's what Allie did... she doubled up on her math courses because she hates math... to get it out of the way, to make her senior year easy and more fun.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone! It’s time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow afternoon, will be chosen!

💜💜💜💜
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Tannerites - Lazy AF parents!
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

Tannerites: No Education and Unrealistic Disney Princess Dreams
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Tannerites: Home School is Soo Hard on The Parents, There WILL be Consequences!
bluebutterfly_05
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluebutterfly_05 »

I can’t keep watching, between the homeschool chaos, the mac’n’cheese everyday, the constant eating out and seeing these kids fend for themselves so much despite having two perfectly capable parents that don’t work regular jobs and their 18 year old daughter that has the same ambitions in life as a toddler!!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So, lazy @ss Johnny and Sarah, can't even be bothered to make the kids lunch, while they are doing home school? They have to stop what they are doing and cook for themselves? Do any of you watch J House vlogs? The Mom home schools her kids and cooks them lunch... the father is a lawyer who works from home a lot, they recently moved to Puerto Rico to give their kids more culture and more chances to learn Spanish... but, THAT is how these people should be home schooling, not putting it all on the kids! Someone needs to talk some sense in to these two.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

How do you allow your child to only complete 1/4 of the questions on a test and then tell them “you’re done with school for the day” at 9:40?! Wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

I wonder how the new rule of Youtube demonetising channels that feature children with advertising will impact these people, especially fam vloggers/children toy channels... Probably shouldn’t have bought that big expensive house. Johnny’s probably freaking out :D
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Tizzy wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:38 am I wonder how the new rule of Youtube demonetising channels that feature children with advertising will impact these people, especially fam vloggers/children toy channels... Probably shouldn’t have bought that big expensive house. Johnny’s probably freaking out :D
Guessing the Tannerites channel will not last, I am still confused about actual family channels, they do show a lot of kids in thumbnails and titles so I hope those at the very least get demonetized.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

thenightowl wrote:
Tizzy wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:38 am I wonder how the new rule of Youtube demonetising channels that feature children with advertising will impact these people, especially fam vloggers/children toy channels... Probably shouldn’t have bought that big expensive house. Johnny’s probably freaking out :D
Guessing the Tannerites channel will not last, I am still confused about actual family channels, they do show a lot of kids in thumbnails and titles so I hope those at the very least get demonetized.
And the TanneriteKids channel.
I think a lot of the channels should be worried. If you’re not worried, you’re living in denial.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Branson's Channel is a channel directed towards kids, as well as daniells channel.
mikaydean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mikaydean »

callie73 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:43 pm Branson's Channel is a channel directed towards kids, as well as daniells channel.
Well that means Branson can start looking for a real job so he can pay his own insurance and the fine for speeding.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

So Canyon acted up because Sarah didn't pay enough attention to him?! He acted up because you never discipline him not because he is feeling left out. I can't believe Allie is going to be 18! I always see her as younger than Daniell.

Return to “Q-Z”