Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:12 pm Boring video. Someone should tell her a beach is where there is sand. They are on a river or creek bank- two different things. I highly doubt each child will get a gift. Those are all hers Check out the old birthday videos.The little "guhls"always get way more than anyone and presents are not given to everyone. Aph and Nef are favored. I think we all know that by now. I think it is fine the older ones read the comments. Nice things are always said about the kids mostly and I often see a dofference (for a minute or two) in how TT treats the little ones. The children probably already are aware of the things we are saying. I can see Jes offering to do the poop detail. He wants it done right for one. His dad doesnt see well. It is probably heavy and why shouldnt he make life easier for his mom. I think it is fine.And it seems like he is used to being busy and would go nuts if he had nothing to do. Seems a good boy. I am curious to see how the other little ones will be treated on their birthday week which will likely overlap. I think all 3 are in nov. Nefs 3rd I think it was or maybe 4 was an extravangza of massive proportions. And it seems to me if a child nearing 2 is walking talking and eating sandwiches and actually says-in the middle of the day- I want Mommys boobies--it may be time to stop. But hey that is just me and I suppose TT is hanging on to the last baby pretty tightly as well as the fact you can eat a ton more food when you are breastfeeding. I really liked that when bf my 3 .
The suggestion was that maybe Nef had a present from each sibling,rather than each sibling was given a prezzy.
Good point you made elsewhere re T unable to leave Om behind,wherever she went on the plane,coz of boobie duties! I hadnt thought of that. x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:27 pm
ther3 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:40 am Maybe the presents were just new size dresses and T Shirts, so nothing really fun. Nef and other kids have grown a lot during the last two months, as kids usually do over summer. Taina's approach, one dress per girl for the entire trip must have proven completely impractical. Probably the fun game, was the most"fun" part of it
[/quote I think it was cute how Nef handed her little clues to the King to read. I guess that was what was happening? I hope so. So nice for him to be given a job and recognized by his reading skill at such a young age.
Aw it was nice to see Kingy made to feel important,wasnt it, im unconvinced he cd actually read all the words on the cards.'More likely he was given each card then T screamed out the next animal they shd run to.
Did you notice in the early morning when they woke Nef up,KJ asked if they were going to the swimming pool again,and looked quite uneasy and anxious when T said yes they were. I wish she wd be more reassuring and comforting with him.
He is a little worrywort. He needs sbody to take him under their wing,gently build his confidence,seeing as his Mom doesn't.
...she's really unfair,coz she fusses over the other three " nappy gang" members..why not him too ?
Jez is good with him but his attention is often elsewhere as he has to be " man of the house" x
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Yes, the kiddos sure had fun at the water park. Maybe I missed it but it doesn’t seem like they did anything else in Slovenia.

Today’s video had the obligatory singing if happy birthday.

Back to those choppers. Wonder exactly what she had done. She mentioned losing three teeth but people seem to think she had all her teeth done. Even if she had just 3 teeth knocked out, she would have to wait awhile til things healed before she got replacements. Did she have them whitened or did she get those cheap veneers that you just put over your teeth? Those are always blindingly white.

I guess there is no figuring out her timeline since it’s been proven that it’s wacky.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

The new video - finding a place on the river banks to celebrate Nefertiti's birthday. I don't know how your parents handled Lollies, but when I was little, I wasn't allowed to run and climb around with a stick in my mouth...there are rocks everywhere and you could slip easily. I wouldn't let my children have a lollipop whilst climbing there. Jerusalem played around with his sister and threw her in the air, holding her upside down...whilst she had the lollipop still in her mouth. It was painful to watch. He even ran around with her - even up the steep path. I wouldn't mind it without the lollipop, but with it... O.O

Plus they're in the mountains, meaning that's really cold spring water and the fun part is, they made Romeo go through the deepest part. I could see that the water was more shallow a few inches away. They didn't show the party, so it will be in another video and Taina will probably force the whole family to go for an ice bath just to film them screaming.

The National Park was pretty though - really enjoyed that place. I think I'll go there myself soon.

I wonder if her Austrian host mentioned the dentist thing to her and she just went for it. Because in my country, if you have something serious, you better don't have it be done at an Austrian dentist. Our healthcare is fine, but not if it comes to teeth health. You have to pay pretty much everything yourself and therefore it's really common that we drive to Hungary or Slovenia to have our teeth fixed. :P So, if Taina mentioned it to her Austrian host, who she didn't give recognition still, she would totally tell her about going to Slovenia for that occasion.

I wonder if they were in Portoroz, getting a tan. That's a rather busy tourism location with lots to do and it's not far from Austria either. So if she needed some time for healing, this would have been a suitable place to stay with such a big family. They could have had lots of fun at the beach, there's a camping side too and they all looked like they had been at the sea for some time. My grandparents had been there every year until they got too old to drive.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

... They stayed at a hotel though.

It's funny that Taina stopped begging churches for a place to stay, because the last few times, they had been on camping places. Maybe they had to pay penalty, because you can't camp everywhere in Europe. It's not even allowed to stay on a parking lot in the camper over night.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

A little gift from every family member is not a bad idea. Makes the child feel a part of the clan. It depends what was under the wraps.

5 days birthday for a 5 years old... well, if Nef needs to fight for attention the entire year it is lie a consolation price. Or maybe they do it for Nef, because she is special needs, or favored, or both...

I will never forget the video where Nef and Aph get several presents and King James recieves one toy only, which is like a stacking toy, clearly to be inherited by Omega soon. And the delicate King James is a little brainiac who can read and loves complicated puzzles at the age of nearly 4.. Then they give him a dried apricot, while the girls are opening their other presents...

So as usual I ahve mixed feelings about Taina. She has loads of motherhood experience, beautiful children, yet what she often does verges on neglect and abuse. Nappy gang in nappies for the night again? At least KJ and Nef were supposed to be potty trained a year ago! Maybe Taina should put a nappy herself. Unless, she never fully trained them...
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:19 am
LCgirl wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:26 am Oh did you guys hear what she said when they were eating breakfast and she was explaining the colourful cutlery? She said "I went on an aeroplane a few days ago and they gave these to Omega for free on the ride".

Hmm, she was on a flight with Omega? Where did they fly to? :?
I cdnt quite catch what she said, i listened twice and heard aeroplane and Omega and thought i must have misheard aeroplane!
Hmmmm what was going on there then! Where to? And..Why?
Could it have been to have the teeth done? But surely she wdnt have Om along with her for that...x🤔
There's some speculation on the Finnish forum about this. One is that she went to India (which was apparently mentioned on her Insta story months ago), or that she flew back to Finland to get her teeth done.

Speaking of the Finnish forum, I think that's where Taina is reading all the comments. I don't think she read this one because if she does I doubt she has the self-restraint to not be tempted to make a fake account and defend herself. While in the Finnish forum, occasionally there will be a few people that defends her, which could be Taina in disguise =D
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think it could well be India,i have two friends who go there for cheaper eye/ dental work. They dont come back blinding everyone one with overly big,overly bright teeth tho...they make much more sensible choices!
Wd love to read the Finnish forum! We must keep a watch out if anyone joins here and is very defensive of TT!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:59 pm Yes, the kiddos sure had fun at the water park. Maybe I missed it but it doesn’t seem like they did anything else in Slovenia.

Today’s video had the obligatory singing if happy birthday.

Back to those choppers. Wonder exactly what she had done. She mentioned losing three teeth but people seem to think she had all her teeth done. Even if she had just 3 teeth knocked out, she would have to wait awhile til things healed before she got replacements. Did she have them whitened or did she get those cheap veneers that you just put over your teeth? Those are always blindingly white.

I guess there is no figuring out her timeline since it’s been proven that it’s wacky.
I cant work out if her lips look thinner coz they havent been done for a while,or if they are just comparatively thinner,coz of the illfittingly big teeth. Or if its just me,and the lips re actually just the same?
It sounds mean to go on about the teeth,but i am aghast at such a big mistake being made. To me they alter her looks completely and not in a flattering way. x

I deffo cant get to grips with the timeline,too much for my poor little brain to figure. x
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

LCgirl wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:28 am
LCgirl wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:26 am Oh did you guys hear what she said when they were eating breakfast and she was explaining the colourful cutlery? She said "I went on an aeroplane a few days ago and they gave these to Omega for free on the ride".

Hmm, she was on a flight with Omega? Where did they fly to? :?
I cdnt quite catch what she said, i listened twice and heard aeroplane and Omega and thought i must have misheard aeroplane!
Could it have been to have the teeth done? But surely she wdnt have Om along with her for that...x🤔
There's some speculation on the Finnish forum about this. One is that she went to India (which was apparently mentioned on her Insta story months ago), or that she flew back to Finland to get her teeth done.

Speaking of the Finnish forum, I think that's where Taina is reading all the comments. I don't think she read this one because if she does I doubt she has the self-restraint to not be tempted to make a fake account and defend herself. While in the Finnish forum, occasionally there will be a few people that defends her, which could be Taina in disguise =D
I really wish I would be able to understand Finnish :D Don't forget to keep us informed what's going on there, please. <3
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:33 am
LCgirl wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:28 am

I really wish I would be able to understand Finnish :D Don't forget to keep us informed what's going on there, please. <3
I second that emotion! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

The birthday video is up...they had beans and junk but no greens. And I cringed when Nefertiti stretched her arms, getting encouraged to go further into the cold stream. She is so thin...far to thin, small and fragile for being five.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

The presents are loads of junk. They already threw everything out, now she starts to shop again...

1. pens (one she had to gift to Aphrodite)
2. diary (for a 5 year old, yeah...)
3. stickers (I assume, never shown directly)
4. picture books (some about Peppa Pig, so the quality of them is questionable - they don't look high quality made either)
5. necklace kitt
6. one experiment set for looking at bugs (Taina makes sure that we all acknowledge that there's a book inside, so she can prove that she is all about learning)
7. music box with girly accessories

Taina: "She's looking for flat ones. Nefertiti is the bookish one..."
Nope, Jerusalem just TOLD her to go for another flat one hence he seems to know the presents and wants the books to be finished. Than she, Taina, asks Nefertiti for another flat one HERSELF.

And everything is as pink as possible...

Just to mention it, Leo didn't upload anything still. So much to "Now we will stick to the schedule" - he really has a lot of growing up to do if he wants to stay in business. Just being the first born of a sinking youtube star isn't enough longterm.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

just some social blade: socialblade . com / youtube/ channel/ UCWkDFq1pO7YNzifE3A4UsMA

Leo: -41% views, -78% subs
Taina: SAME O.O

...so it seems that Leo has the same audience as Taina. Thought he would have his own fan base by now.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I didnt enjoy the latest filming
I kept thinking ouch!as all of them are either barefoot or in sliders on rocks and stones
No one looks comfy sitting down,plus theres no shade,i cdnt let kids stay baking in the sun like that
Just go to 14:20 approx if you wanna get straight to prezzys,as listed by Lou
I noticed Nef didnt say thank you once for anything she ripped open..I really dislike no basic please and thanks
I think Jez says ( as one of the books was opened) Its her favourite and T said,oh whats it called?
We have the usual yaketty yak..we love beans and mushrooms..national geographic..are we excited! ..vegan..etc and ad finitum.
Taina exclaims She's so smart!!! coz Nef can read the name of one book,'pigs egg...'
Its To Be Continued,so no doubt,cake and more bday singing to come 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Gifts: All the books would be age appropriate for Aph, not for Nef. I have been reading the same books to my girl who is maybe two months older than Aph for ages. If they want to boost Nef's English skills there are other ways to do it :p

However, the bug discovery book, the only interesting gift with some educational value was a very good choice. This is exactly the way how to deal with Nef's fears and help hee to overcome them.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Poor Aph falls down into the water and runs crying past Taina. She does not need her mother to comfort her, probably going straight to dad.

Homeschooling commentaries: well, following Taina, any sane parent who reads books to their kids, buys them educational toys and explains the world around to them can call himself a great homeschooler. These things are obvious Taina, there is nothing special about it!

And I had to laugh about Jers having to read over 20 toddler books just to make sure there is nothing about the age of earth and similar in them :p
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Aaa and I was surprised when she said that she can make a necklace once Aph, KJ and Omega are asleep. Is it about not sharing the gift, or is it about the beads being to small for the younger ones? Well, both Aph and KJ should have fine motoric skills developed enough to play with the beads too! Especially KJ, who is allegedly great at puzzles and nearly 4!
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Lalelou123 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:03 pm The birthday video is up...they had beans and junk but no greens. And I cringed when Nefertiti stretched her arms, getting encouraged to go further into the cold stream. She is so thin...far to thin, small and fragile for being five.
Nef is the skinniest child and it is scary... like a little skeleton. Even Aphhas put on some weight recently.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:25 pm Poor Aph falls down into the water and runs crying past Taina. She does not need her mother to comfort her, probably going straight to dad.

Homeschooling commentaries: well, following Taina, any sane parent who reads books to their kids, buys them educational toys and explains the world around to them can call himself a great homeschooler. These things are obvious Taina, there is nothing special about it!

And I had to laugh about Jers having to read over 20 toddler books just to make sure there is nothing about the age of earth and similar in them :p

Return to “Q-Z”