Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

retiredrn70
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:55 pm I was glad that vid was so short,bc it was boring as f*** and it made me claustrophobic..so dark and cramped in there
Like retiredrn said,the movie scene was staged..deffo
Two questions...
what was going on about the nappy Cleo was holding.i couldnt make head nor tail of what she said.
And did Taina say Napoleon for Neopolitan? x
The nappy didnt get out of the bag before it was washed and dried. She washed 14 loads.Tania supposedly took everything out of the home and threw stuff away -like a spring cleaning. Hard to believe she did that. Yes- the resident scholar of their house said Napoleon for Neopolitan. REally working hard to keep that place tidy. Hmmmmmmm- perhaps it is borrowed. Did the little ones use the camper shower. That wouldnt have been so tough but wow- all of them showering? Must be why they go to rest areas and such for that. But it was good to see the little ones all squeaky clean. If only they werent clad in dapers. Yes it made me claustraphobic too. I would need serious meds if I had to be one of the 11 people in that space. I suppose they are used to closed quarters in any case. Pretty sure they didnt always have access to a big house. The banter seemed real but it made me uncomfortable. I dont know why. And the movie scene? I have seen Aph kick people out of the way if she is crowded. I doubt that little scenario lasted long. She really hates to be be crowded. She did have a look of annoyance on her face when mom was talking about the lettuce or whatever it was. She is a study all by herself. An adults wise ass body in a tiny girl. To know what she thinks would be awesome although sometimes it is obvious. She does not do the trained monkey routine well.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:19 am TT = (.)(.)

...was that nickname referring to that on purpose? If not, I always think about it whilst reading. XD So immature, but she’s all about them too. So it’s just fitting.

I just laugh about that design either, because she is all about black, white, gray and denim, and than she comes with that happy, childlike insta posting. It’s just a joke. Maybe she realized that she pushed herself snd her family into rather unflattering light, received lots of hate and so she sat down with the older kids and discussed a new battle plan.

More lies and schemes...I bet the last ones where the most honest videos she ever posted.
Does anyone remember what she was wearing in her first vlog It was supposedly bitter cold out? White short shorts and a blue shirt tied at he waist. I knew she wasnt quite right then.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

retiredrn70 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:51 pm

...was that nickname referring to that on purpose? If not, I always think about it whilst reading. XD So immature, but she’s all about them too. So it’s just fitting.

I just laugh about that design either, because she is all about black, white, gray and denim, and than she comes with that happy, childlike insta posting. It’s just a joke. Maybe she realized that she pushed herself snd her family into rather unflattering light, received lots of hate and so she sat down with the older kids and discussed a new battle plan.

More lies and schemes...I bet the last ones where the most honest videos she ever posted.
Does anyone remember what she was wearing in her first vlog It was supposedly bitter cold out? White short shorts and a blue shirt tied at he waist. I knew she wasnt quite right then.
Well, she IS from Finland. There's snow all around and it's bitterly cold - she is used to it. :love2: Like Leonardo running around in wet sneakers 24/7...that family.

I think Cleo said whilst holding the nappy: "And it's loaded to full capacity." SO SAD. How can you leave a child in a diaper until it's that full?!

I wonder if it's not about the money but the waiting time? You have to wait rather long to get inside the Colosseum, maybe the Leaning tower of Pisa was already a terrible time with the little ones having to wait.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:29 pm

Well, she IS from Finland. There's snow all around and it's bitterly cold - she is used to it. :love2: Like Leonardo running around in wet sneakers 24/7...that family.

I think Cleo said whilst holding the nappy: "And it's loaded to full capacity." SO SAD. How can you leave a child in a diaper until it's that full?!

I wonder if it's not about the money but the waiting time? You have to wait rather long to get inside the Colosseum, maybe the Leaning tower of Pisa was already a terrible time with the little ones having to wait.
You know, I thought thats what i heard but i told myslef..no it can't be,.you dont hold a dirty nappy in yr hands like that,waving it around.
And what was she going to do with dirty diaper at that time of night? Not pleasant to keep it in that confined space til morning.
And did she say something about she found it in a bag? I often cant make out what Cleo says.
The leaning towels of pisa looked grubby to me,if they were supposed to be washed. And if unwashed,unhygienic piled on the table. 14 loads..I wonder how often the bedding gets changed,will we find out in the promised " routines" ! 😄 x
Ps and yes that LOOK on aphs face..we have only seen that look since the trip started..at times that little one is inwardly fuming ...
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

She said something like over 500 Euro for two adults to visit Colloseum :D and then quick maths - it is going to be over 1000 Euro for us all. Maybe it was about a yearly pass, so naive of her to believe it :p
And with Aph Taina saying the kid is so tired she is not bothered to eat, few minutes later both Omega and Aph are laughing because they see a tunnel... well, Aph is fed up not tired Taina. No matter how late you keep them at night they will regain their energy in the morning, they are little
But the lack of sleep and a sleep routine will hamper their development Taina, you may bet on that.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Leonardo changed his youtube name to deValen instead of Licciardo-Toivola. It was named that way in the beginning too, but than he switched to his real surname. Now he went back to it. I wonder if he feels ashamed or left out by his mother?
Stellasaurus1

Unread post by Stellasaurus1 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:49 pm
Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:29 pm

You know, I thought thats what i heard but i told myslef..no it can't be,.you dont hold a dirty nappy in yr hands like that,waving it around.
And what was she going to do with dirty diaper at that time of night? Not pleasant to keep it in that confined space til morning.
And did she say something about she found it in a bag? I often cant make out what Cleo says.
The leaning towels of pisa looked grubby to me,if they were supposed to be washed. And if unwashed,unhygienic piled on the table. 14 loads..I wonder how often the bedding gets changed,will we find out in the promised " routines" ! 😄 x
Ps and yes that LOOK on aphs face..we have only seen that look since the trip started..at times that little one is inwardly fuming ...
I think they were saying the nappy was a spare left in the bag, which was then washed. I've done it before by accident, and the nappy absorbed as much water as possible from the machine! I don't think it was a used nappy.

And also, did Cleopatra really just say "husband goals" referring to Jerusalem hanging the clothes to dry!! :jd:
I just find that really awkward to say about your brother, that you want a husband like that :shock: . That along with other things mentioned makes me cringe.
Hopo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hopo »

The nappy was in the bag during a washing cycle, so it was filled with laundry water. I've had my share of paper tissues forgotten in pockets and washed, but never a nappy on a bag.

Aph/lettuce bit: I thought it was Romeo commenting about her being tired. And I think the lettuce and tunnel clips might not actually have happened that close together. After all they are travelling from Pisa to Rome, which takes several hours.

Colosseum tickets cost 16 euros, under 18 for free. They have 3 over 18, so 48 euros total. With audio/video guide it costs 21,50/9,50. I would take guides for the four oldest children and entrances only for the parents and smaller kids. 112 euros total. And when purchasing the tickets you also book a certain time for your visit, so no waiting in line. But of course you would have to plan your trip in advance, which Taina is not capable of. I don't get it why they lie about something that's easy to check online like the ticket prices.

They could have bought the tickets for Pisa in advance too, for a certain time, and avoided the waiting. But it's so much cooler to go through Europe without a plan!
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

Hopo wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:10 am The nappy was in the bag during a washing cycle, so it was filled with laundry water. I've had my share of paper tissues forgotten in pockets and washed, but never a nappy on a bag.

Aph/lettuce bit: I thought it was Romeo commenting about her being tired. And I think the lettuce and tunnel clips might not actually have happened that close together. After all they are travelling from Pisa to Rome, which takes several hours.

Colosseum tickets cost 16 euros, under 18 for free. They have 3 over 18, so 48 euros total. With audio/video guide it costs 21,50/9,50. I would take guides for the four oldest children and entrances only for the parents and smaller kids. 112 euros total. And when purchasing the tickets you also book a certain time for your visit, so no waiting in line. But of course you would have to plan your trip in advance, which Taina is not capable of. I don't get it why they lie about something that's easy to check online like the ticket prices.

They could have bought the tickets for Pisa in advance too, for a certain time, and avoided the waiting. But it's so much cooler to go through Europe without a plan!
Not quite. Colosseum entrance is 12 Euros for adult, 2 Euros bewteen the age of 18-25 ( if you come from EU country), under 18 go in free. If Cleo has a double citizenship ( which is a possibility), then they would pay 26 euros for entrance for the whole horde. And I honestly doubt TT would splash out on a guide - she is a know-it-all and guides are talking rubbish anyway. https://www.il-colosseo.it/en/informazioni-colosseo.php
Hopo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hopo »

draconessa wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:24 am
Hopo wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:10 am The nappy was in the bag during a washing cycle, so it was filled with laundry water. I've had my share of paper tissues forgotten in pockets and washed, but never a nappy on a bag.

Not quite. Colosseum entrance is 12 Euros for adult, 2 Euros bewteen the age of 18-25 ( if you come from EU country), under 18 go in free. If Cleo has a double citizenship ( which is a possibility), then they would pay 26 euros for entrance for the whole horde. And I honestly doubt TT would splash out on a guide - she is a know-it-all and guides are talking rubbish anyway. https://www.il-colosseo.it/en/informazioni-colosseo.php
Even better. I checked the prices from https://www.rome-museum.com/colosseum-tickets.php
Hopo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hopo »

draconessa wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:24 am

Even better. I checked the prices from https://www.rome-museum.com/colosseum-tickets.php
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

The point is - the cost is not huge, and the ticket price also includes visiting Forum Romanum. But to TT maybe this is just a pile of old rubble :D
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

The look on Aph's face is one we have seen a lot of in older videos but she still had fun running about and being crazy. She laughed a lot and only cried when she had to wait for food. That is her nature I think but as I said- she also had fun laughing and smiling and running around. She once told King to Go Away when he asked if she would play with him. Didnt even look at him just said go away. Those feelings are becoming more transparent everyday. She used to hang on to Cleo a lot but she is becoming so independent. Taina knows this is happening and tries to kiss her ass but "streetwise" lolololol is not having it. It would be so sad if not so funny. Aph will leave home first opportunity she has. No- she will make an opportunity. The child is creepily insightful and smart. I know she loves mung beans and bread Neph loves chinese cabbage. King loves avocado. Would it be so hard to have those things handy and cutup for them.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Lalelou123 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:31 am Leonardo changed his youtube name to deValen instead of Licciardo-Toivola. It was named that way in the beginning too, but than he switched to his real surname. Now he went back to it. I wonder if he feels ashamed or left out by his mother?
I am sure he feels left out. She never mentions him now. I can see her thinking that since he is gone he is more or less forgotten. My guess is he is not as levelheaded and didnt help her as much as Jes does. I am thinking rebellion is something TT doesn't tolerate.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:23 am She said something like over 500 Euro for two adults to visit Colloseum :D and then quick maths - it is going to be over 1000 Euro for us all. Maybe it was about a yearly pass, so naive of her to believe it :p
And with Aph Taina saying the kid is so tired she is not bothered to eat, few minutes later both Omega and Aph are laughing because they see a tunnel... well, Aph is fed up not tired Taina. No matter how late you keep them at night they will regain their energy in the morning, they are little
But the lack of sleep and a sleep routine will hamper their development Taina, you may bet on that.

Well said,ther...its always such a shame when you see tots who dont have a good bedtime routine.x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Quote....
I think they were saying the nappy was a spare left in the bag, which was then washed. I've done it before by accident, and the nappy absorbed as much water as possible from the machine! I don't think it was a used nappy.
....Quote.

Thank you Stella,and also Hopo,thats a relief to know! X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hopo wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:10 am
Aph/lettuce bit: I thought it was Romeo commenting about her being tired.

Youve reminded me Hopo,re RoRo..i wonder if he has noticed a change in Aph,being her buddy,and having spent a lot of time caring for her. It's always lovely to see the two of them together,doesnt seem to happen quite as much nowadays.x
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Alph has been my favorite for quite awhile.
No one is going to make her do something she doesn’t want. I have a picture when I was about her age when my mother took me to a photographer. I swear I remember the day and I was NOT going to smile for anyone. The look on my face in the final photo is sending darts.😂
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

draconessa wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:42 am The point is - the cost is not huge, and the ticket price also includes visiting Forum Romanum. But to TT maybe this is just a pile of old rubble :D

You can bet your bottom dollar on that Draconessa. She has no appreciation, and this trip,which to most people would be The Most Amazing Trip of a Lifetime,is wasted on her...
From what she has shown us,she is a very shallow person with three interests only...
Me,Myself,and I.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:31 am Alph has been my favorite for quite awhile.
No one is going to make her do something she doesn’t want. I have a picture when I was about her age when my mother took me to a photographer. I swear I remember the day and I was NOT going to smile for anyone. The look on my face in the final photo is sending darts.😂
Heehee Wildy!😄
I too recall,when i was a liitle older than Aph,I had to go into a childrens home for a few months. Refused to co operate with any of it,wdnt eat,wdnt take the medicine they doled out at night,wdnt speak to anyone....
given a doll to take back home,I refused to have it,telling my parents it smelt of the Home.
That look Aph gets on her face reminds me of the way i felt inside while staying at that Home....angry,stubborn,very much gone into my own little world.
Like retiredrn said,it wd be funny if it wasn't sad for Aph to be how she is.
When you think,she is with her family,she does have periods of joyfulness..she used to have joy all the time. She is cheesed off with Toothpick Taina,fed up roughing it in the van,and all the hours of driving,and she' s missing the stability of being at home with all her toys,her own cot etc
Like sbody else said,the tots are too young to get much out of this trip.

Return to “Q-Z”