geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Meringue wrote:
SallyCinnamon wrote:Does anyone know why they don't film the daily supermarket trips anymore? I'm wondering if the manager of the store asked him to stop, or if they just don't like us to point out that the things they buy could be bought in bulk once a week?
Maybe a male Tesco employee asked Anna if she needed any help (like when Anna was in that shop looking at Yankee candles) and that infuriated a jealous, insecure Jofee who decided Anna is to stay at home/in the car from now on.

Actually, they probably get their groceries home delivered now, because you know, they're so busy with their busy lives. There's no time to shop.
hahahahaha! :rofl:

agreed. they're too busy to do a trip to tesco's.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 18

Unread post by nickypicky »

start around 4:00 ---"Fat Bastard" He actually said that!!! plus the gym has a child care so he can bring E. HAHAHAH GG FTW!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Meringue wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
he can't even afford a lawyer. I work at a big law firm, if you want a good one, you'll need to pay quite a decent amount of money. ;) that'd mean: no NARS and chanel make up for ninis in a long time. she'd bite his head off.
Haha yep, I thought the same thing!

No makeup for Ninis and no chocolate, pizza, McDonalds and Playstation 3 games for Jofee.

Ninis will have to make herself familiar with the Lacura line at Aldi.

I'm sure he just read the part in the article that said it's only high profile people who take these matters to court and thought it applied to him 8-)

Jofee is so high profile, him and Ninis have paparazzi and reporters camping out in their front garden.
to be fair, the aldi stuff isn't too bad! but she probably wouldn't feel like the socialite she is... going to aldi, I mean. ;) princess wouldn't want that.

yeah paparazzi and reporters... or beth mars. :D
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

I can't believe this comment

"Amanda Stokes: Let her cry. Then go in and calm her. Then go out of her room. If she cry's again. Do it again. Keep doing it till she go to sleep. But don't stay in the room to long each time. It better to do it now before she can get out of her bed on her own. You will feel bad about doing it. But better now then latter."

the bad english aside... are you serious? she's only a baby! not a toddler
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Eww o. my GOD disgust overload actually leaving the baby on the floor at the mercy of those dog one even with eating E.'s vomit right from her cheek my stomach is a mess BEWARE ladies starts at 5:38 non stop dog weirdness! O MY GOD! :x :x :x :x :x :bang: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

nickypicky wrote:Eww o. my GOD disgust overload actually leaving the baby on the floor at the mercy of those dog one even with eating E.'s vomit right from her cheek my stomach is a mess BEWARE ladies starts at 5:38 non stop dog weirdness! O MY GOD! :x :x :x :x :x :bang: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
and stupid Jonathan goes "no, nooo, don't you dare.. Bianca!". And we know very well that he actually has his moments and encourages the dogs to lick his daughter...
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

I watched to the end of the vlog. As soon as Emilia started crying my dog jumped up and looked at me really concerned, he then started licking my screen!
So a male doberman has more maternal instinct than Anna. Just shows you what kind of mother she is glued to her seat while her baby cries.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:Image
why the fuck did he put her on the floor like that???? To encourage the dogs???? it's like feeding your baby to monsters.....poor E. is like a "sacrificial lamb" for his Lunacy! SMH on a constant right now!!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

nickypicky wrote:start around 4:00 ---"Fat Bastard" He actually said that!!! plus the gym has a child care so he can bring E. HAHAHAH GG FTW!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Fat Bastard," huh? You're welcome Jofat. I called him that the other day when I posted a pic of his head on Fat Bastard's body lol.

Childcare at the gym means Anna won't have to care for E while Jofus works out *snicker* Sorry, I can't picture him exercising beyond lifting a video controller or a Domino's pizza. Anna won't have to worry about changing diapers while he's gone because heaven forbid she ever change her own child's poopy diaper!
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

flipflop wrote:I watched to the end of the vlog. As soon as Emilia started crying my dog jumped up and looked at me really concerned, he then started licking my screen!
So a male doberman has more maternal instinct than Anna. Just shows you what kind of mother she is glued to her seat while her baby cries.
Awww my male cat has as much maternal instinct as Anna & Jofee put together. When he heres a baby cry he just sits & looks away ;)
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The. Worst. Parenting . Ever. They are determined to "force" E. to grow up ! Idiots!!!! sitting her up like that! that's what your baby monitor is for to hear your baby when she crying!!!! That really pissed me off!
Last edited by nickypicky on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:I can't believe this comment

"Amanda Stokes: Let her cry. Then go in and calm her. Then go out of her room. If she cry's again. Do it again. Keep doing it till she go to sleep. But don't stay in the room to long each time. It better to do it now before she can get out of her bed on her own. You will feel bad about doing it. But better now then latter."

I can tell you right now, sand and water would have a mouthful to say about that comment! ;)

What she was referring to was the "cry it out method." It should NOT be used in babies under six months old because their trust is still developing and because babies that young cry for a reason and need to be held/comforted. I know that method works for some people, but I don't recommend it. Many moms who use it say that their baby cried for awhile then stopped and fell asleep because they "self-soothed." This is not the case. Babies will eventually stop crying (it can take hours) but ONLY because they are so exhausted from crying and give up hope mom or dad will come to their rescue. I could totally imagine Anna using that method because let's face it, she doesn't care at all when her baby cries. She doesn't even flinch. :x I hope I don't offend any moms on here who use that method. If it works for you, fine, but I really feel it should be the last resort if all other methods fail. I did it once with my son and will never do it again. It was just one day of him crying for 30 minutes, while my husband went in each time to comfort him. He had to do it for me because I kept wanting to "rescue" our baby and make him feel better. Anna is dumb enough to not research other methods, so she will end up doing either the "cry it out" method or even worse, the "extinction" method.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:The. Worst. Parenting . Ever. They are determined to "force" E. to grow up ! Idiots!!!! that's what your baby monitor is for to hear your baby when she crying!!!! That really pissed me off!
They just got the baby monitor to shut everyone up. Doesn't matter though because if they aren't using it for its intended purpose, people are still going to talk.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

proudmama wrote:

I can tell you right now, sand and water would have a mouthful to say about that comment! ;)

What she was referring to was the "cry it out method." It should NOT be used in babies under six months old because their trust is still developing and because babies that young cry for a reason and need to be held/comforted. I know that method works for some people, but I don't recommend it. Many moms who use it say that their baby cried for awhile then stopped and fell asleep because they "self-soothed." This is not the case. Babies will eventually stop crying (it can take hours) but ONLY because they are so exhausted from crying and give up hope mom or dad will come to their rescue. I could totally imagine Anna using that method because let's face it, she doesn't care at all when her baby cries. She doesn't even flinch. :x I hope I don't offend any moms on here who use that method. If it works for you, fine, but I really feel it should be the last resort if all other methods fail. I did it once with my son and will never do it again. It was just one day of him crying for 30 minutes, while my husband went in each time to comfort him. He had to do it for me because I kept wanting to "rescue" our baby and make him feel better. Anna is dumb enough to not research other methods, so she will end up doing either the "cry it out" method or even worse, the "extinction" method.
oh yeah 'sand and water' is gonna "LOOOOVE" this shit storm vlog! Just absolutely wrong on sooo many levels! :x :x
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

proudmama wrote:

that's what I learnt from sand and water... she said that various times. I mean that you shouldn't let a baby cry. a baby as young as emilia. and it makes so much sense. you guys give them free parental advice. they can read it while sitting on the couch. I just can't understand why they ignore it.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Yes Jofus.. we "trolls" are TERRIFIED that you are going to really hire an investigator to really try to find out our physicall address and information , hire an expensive attorney to try to track down someone that laughed at you over the Internet. (BTW that would be the day I put a restraining order up for stalking) Right. You'd spend more money in fees than you would ever gain. Every REAL celebrity on the planet would be sueing every second of the day..there would be no shows poking fun at anyone ( Shows like Saturday Night Live couldn't exist) Your not that special.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Whoever Ruby Campman is that commented on Jonathans Facebook pic - you're a fucking legend.
ImageImage
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

nickypicky wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:Image
why the fuck did he put her on the floor like that???? To encourage the dogs???? it's like feeding your baby to monsters.....poor E. is like a "sacrificial lamb" for his Lunacy! SMH on a constant right now!!
I have never seen such parents with lack of common sense like them. They are like the kids on teen mom! They have that mentality.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

geekinthepink wrote:
Meringue wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
he can't even afford a lawyer. I work at a big law firm, if you want a good one, you'll need to pay quite a decent amount of money. ;) that'd mean: no NARS and chanel make up for ninis in a long time. she'd bite his head off.
Haha yep, I thought the same thing!

No makeup for Ninis and no chocolate, pizza, McDonalds and Playstation 3 games for Jofee.

Ninis will have to make herself familiar with the Lacura line at Aldi.

I'm sure he just read the part in the article that said it's only high profile people who take these matters to court and thought it applied to him 8-)

Jofee is so high profile, him and Ninis have paparazzi and reporters camping out in their front garden.
to be fair, the aldi stuff isn't too bad! but she probably wouldn't feel like the socialite she is... going to aldi, I mean. ;) princess wouldn't want that.

yeah paparazzi and reporters... or beth mars. :D
Haha actually I love some of the Aldi stuff, there is a moisturiser with SPF that makes my skin sooo soft, I was like "Wow!" :) And I love the concealer pen that's like a YSL touche eclat! I also have the lipstick, blush and face powder. But I don't think those ones work too well with my skin tone.

But she wouldn't be caught dead exclusively using products that cost $3 :D I'm like, worth more than that *lip smack*.

Good old Beth Mars. Her and MichaelSpeaks are so much more entertaining on their own than Jofee and Ninis will ever be!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”