Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Emily81
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Emily81 »

In this video they are at the same place as the last one. Same beach, same "snack", same nonsense.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Did I see FRUIT?
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:07 pm Did I see FRUIT?
I know. Shocking! And how she obviously directed the filming to show her handing out the peaches and eating them. She is definitely becoming scrawny. She needs to eat some pasta. I wonder if they are running out of money???
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Dru55 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:46 am
Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:07 pm Did I see FRUIT?
I know. Shocking! And how she obviously directed the filming to show her handing out the peaches and eating them. She is definitely becoming scrawny. She needs to eat some pasta. I wonder if they are running out of money???
I wonder if she wants to establish an ana community...
lulua
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lulua »

Hi! Longtime reader, finally decided to get an account!

I've been worried about this family for monthsss now and I was so glad when I found this thread that others are talking about the same things I was noticing! The eating issues with TT (and the rest), the nappy, speech and babylike situation with Nef....

So Nef's teeth are still rotting, as TT has highlighted in the newest video. Getting her to put a leaf ring up to her face... Poor girl, I can't imagine having a rotten tooth in my mouth. It looks like she's not in nappy's in this newest video? The others are, but perhaps someone figured out she could go without?

I am getting really quite worried about the effect of their diet on the kiddos. (I'm not qualified, 21 film graduate here and sailing instructor, so I've worked with kids ages 5 and up for over 6 years, however my mum is a registered nutritionist, so I have a vaguely decent idea) The way they ate back in the house was fine, perhaps a bit low on actual treats (Who the heck calls spaghetti junk food...), but there seemed to be a variety. None of the meals they've had since leaving to go travelling has even looked appetising, never mind the nutritional content!

I think the timeline is off, however they're definitely still in Europe, as someone mentioned a few days ago that TT uploaded insta stories from Luxemburg (or somewhere similar cant quite remember), I checked and it did look legit. I have no idea what they're planning on doing once they reach the U.K. its pretty damn cold here, and those slides wont last 2 seconds!

On the topic of social services, I think thats exactly whats happened. And perhaps why the timeline is all a bit dodgy, if you were trying to escape the official people, (not that I would, TT and I are rather different people) yet make a living with essentially reality TV, wouldn't you try to mix up videos, make it so no one is sure quite where you are at a given moment? Thinking back to the house, it was clear there was abuse of some description going on. As previously mentioned, I am 21 I'm not a mother or anything close, but I winced each and everytime the littlies grabbed at Omega, when Omega was lying on the blanket on a hard floor, the nappies on a 4 year old... not to mention TT's obsession with showing how manly her boys are.. PUTTING THEMSELVES IN DANGER. If TT wasn't living in an alternative universe before she was a parent, she certainly is now.
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

In today's vlog, TT decides to buy an inflatable boat because she says it doesn't take up much space, but she doesn't decide to buy sandals for everyone. In the end of the video we can see how they wash the diapers at sea.
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Older boys have tired and bored faces.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Those little kids must have had headaches after Moms yapping on and on in the sugary sweet voice
The little uns walking in bare feet on dirty pavement that was obvs hot and could have had glass,stones,dog dirt,anything on it...
Also in a car park with Omega all the time the furthest away from his mother. Could have veered away or staggered into the path of a car...T oblivious and seemingly thinking she such a good mum having hold of one childs hand. Most mums wd put such small kids two each side of her,holding the hands of the two youngest and keeping them all close
They eventually make it to the beach..she tells J and RoRo to go for VEGAN pizzAs...
Nef gets a ring from C fashioned from a eucalyptus leaf..eucalyptus? Is that a tree that grows in Italy..i thought it was native to..Australia?🙂🙃
Ps oh...and more droopy ' dippers' as she calls them,claiming she's just a mum who changes poopy dippers and homeschools
Erm,from what ive seen,T,its usually yr older kids who are changing poopy dippers or emptying poopy receptacles..and yr homeschool seems to leave a lot to be desired!
CeliaB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeliaB »

Barefoot on tarmac and sand in south Italy in summer?? I’m a Brit who lives most of the year in much more north Italy and ats, shoes and sun cream are essentials. She’s mesmerising for all the wrong reasons......
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

marianelaschmidt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:44 am In today's vlog, TT decides to buy an inflatable boat because she says it doesn't take up much space, but she doesn't decide to buy sandals for everyone. In the end of the video we can see how they wash the diapers at sea.

I was thinking same Mariane...🙁🙁 she mentioned somewhere vaguely about buying swimming diapers,dont think it happened.
Most of their money seems to be prioritised for buying trash - and inflatables,coz they like " having a fun life"
Good fun hobbling miles in sliders i guess!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

CeliaB wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:11 pm Barefoot on tarmac and sand in south Italy in summer?? I’m a Brit who lives most of the year in much more north Italy and ats, shoes and sun cream are essentials. She’s mesmerising for all the wrong reasons......
[/quote
]
That sums her up so well Celia! Thats why we cant stop watching..so many things wrong it IS mesmerising!
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Good gawd! Don’t know where to start. My feet were burning just watching the littles trying to walk on that hot macadam. Then all of them walking between parked and moving cars has me freaking out.

That “food” was hardly anything to sustain them or to ward off hunger for any length of time. No wonder they were all asking for more. “Please, sir, Omega dropped his peach on the ground and no one bothered to wipe off the sand.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:38 pm Good gawd! Don’t know where to start. My feet were burning just watching the littles trying to walk on that hot macadam. Then all of them walking between parked and moving cars has me freaking out.

That “food” was hardly anything to sustain them or to ward off hunger for any length of time. No wonder they were all asking for more. “Please sir, I want some more”. Omega dropped his peach on the ground and no one bothered to wipe off the sand.

Why is she going to buy more floaties? How long are they staying at a beach or is she looking ahead to Australia? If they are, in fact, heading to England, maybe she should spend money on proper shoes rather than junky toys,

Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

I apologize if my post showed up more than once. Still having a hard time understanding and navigating around this site.
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

lulua wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:28 am Hi! Longtime reader, finally decided to get an account!

I've been worried about this family for monthsss now and I was so glad when I found this thread that others are talking about the same things I was noticing! The eating issues with TT (and the rest), the nappy, speech and babylike situation with Nef....

So Nef's teeth are still rotting, as TT has highlighted in the newest video. Getting her to put a leaf ring up to her face... Poor girl, I can't imagine having a rotten tooth in my mouth. It looks like she's not in nappy's in this newest video? The others are, but perhaps someone figured out she could go without?

I am getting really quite worried about the effect of their diet on the kiddos. (I'm not qualified, 21 film graduate here and sailing instructor, so I've worked with kids ages 5 and up for over 6 years, however my mum is a registered nutritionist, so I have a vaguely decent idea) The way they ate back in the house was fine, perhaps a bit low on actual treats (Who the heck calls spaghetti junk food...), but there seemed to be a variety. None of the meals they've had since leaving to go travelling has even looked appetising, never mind the nutritional content!

In the last videos they are in Italy. You can make a great salad with fresh tomatoes. Instead she makes a kind of sandwich with a lot of bread spread with tomato sauce and stuffed with mushrooms and arugula, without even a little olive oil. TT knows nothing about geography, history, or literature ... and of course nothing about nutritional factors. I am sure that if they passed through our cities we would be happy to make a good stew for them to taste.
chocolatelover711
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chocolatelover711 »

These kids are all going to grow up and get skin cancer. They never wear hats!! I hope they wear them when they go to Australia because the ozone is even thinner down there.
chocolatelover711
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chocolatelover711 »

marianelaschmidt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:06 pm
lulua wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:28 am Hi! Longtime reader, finally decided to get an account!

In the last videos they are in Italy. You can make a great salad with fresh tomatoes. Instead she makes a kind of sandwich with a lot of bread spread with tomato sauce and stuffed with mushrooms and arugula, without even a little olive oil. TT knows nothing about geography, history, or literature ... and of course nothing about nutritional factors. I am sure that if they passed through our cities we would be happy to make a good stew for them to taste.
When they were at home in Finland they ate very well 90% of the time. She cooked very well for them and knew how to prepare healthy food. Lots of fruit and veggies (well what else is there when you vegan lol) but out on this long trip they have a much poorer diet- at least the part we see that is.
Estter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Estter »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:04 pm Those little kids must have had headaches after Moms yapping on and on in the sugary sweet voice
The little uns walking in bare feet on dirty pavement that was obvs hot and could have had glass,stones,dog dirt,anything on it...
Also in a car park with Omega all the time the furthest away from his mother. Could have veered away or staggered into the path of a car...T oblivious and seemingly thinking she such a good mum having hold of one childs hand. Most mums wd put such small kids two each side of her,holding the hands of the two youngest and keeping them all close
They eventually make it to the beach..she tells J and RoRo to go for VEGAN pizzAs...
Nef gets a ring from C fashioned from a eucalyptus leaf..eucalyptus? Is that a tree that grows in Italy..i thought it was native to..Australia?🙂🙃
Ps oh...and more droopy ' dippers' as she calls them,claiming she's just a mum who changes poopy dippers and homeschools
Erm,from what ive seen,T,its usually yr older kids who are changing poopy dippers or emptying poopy receptacles..and yr homeschool seems to leave a lot to be desired!
Incredible...dippers in the beach, in the water! :?
Well, in Spain you can find Eucalyptus. I suppose they are not original from here, but...in Italy I suppose they can also be found.
Italian people don't eat pizza at the beach, it's a "heavy" meal for a sunny beach day.
They told you to be careful with the paws of your dog in summer time, since the pavement can get really hot...she doesn't care about her children. :(
Last edited by Estter on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lulua
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lulua »

Estter wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:13 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:04 pm Those little kids must have had headaches after Moms yapping on and on in the sugary sweet voice
Incredible...dippers in the beach, in the water! :?
Well, in Spain you can find Eucalyptus. I suppose they are not original from here, but...in Italy I suppose they can also be found.
Italian people don't eat pizza at the beach, it's a "heavy" meal for a sunny beach day.
They told you to be careful with the paws of your dog in summer time, since the pavement can get really hot...she doesn't care about her children. :(
Literally! How can she let her babies walk on basically melting tarmac with barefeet? They must have been in so much pain. I've done it but as an adult and because I was an idiot and left my shoes somewhere!
lulua
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lulua »

I know I've just started posting but so much irritates me with this family. The sickly sweet voice, telling us she makes meaningful purchases, and then buys a crappy inflatable boat... after just saying she bought a shark yesterday and they're only getting 'bug catchers'. I wouldn't have minded the purchase if she hadn't patronised us seconds before! She acts like no one else makes 'meaningful purchases'... its just so... I don't even have a word for it, it just obviously goes so deep with her. Its like when she shows off her kiddos to people, "you have 10 children??" "oh yes, they're all mine!!!". For a start, kids aren't the parents possessions. Also, as someone previously mentioned, they're not even the biggest family on youtube, nevermind the rest of the world!

Return to “Q-Z”