Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:40 am
Salamisammich wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:36 am
lizpuff2006 wrote:
Jesus Christ. We can pick apart anyone's words. You are here for gossip? Gossip is harmful and and not what we "should" be doing either. You 'should' look up cognitive distortions bc you sure use a lot of them. we all SHOULD be doing this.. or SHOULD be doing that. Give me a break. You aren't mother theresa. Can't take what we say without picking it apart? Move on
You said mother Theresa and I was thinking that humbleandkind is either tiff or Chris Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am neither, but I am a concerned poster who doesn't want all of the strides we've made as a society to be lost in this forum. A child's father is not his or her "nanny." Period.

So what do YOU call it when a dad watches the kids all day, keeps them hopped up on fake foods and juice all day while making them stay in one room so they do not disturb their mom making her videos and taking her ig photos, then stuffs them with melatonin just so they can go to bed at 5pm. All the while locking them in their rooms with heavy sopping diapers for 12+ hours? I guess that is the real kind of parenting! I need to get my husband on board! BC that seems like gender equality!
Last edited by lizpuff2006 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

scojacar wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:37 am This is a gossip board, not a feminist fight for equality board.

👏👏👏👏👏 exactly.
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Humbleandkind7 »

scojacar wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:43 am Omg a board that 20 women read isn’t going to make society go back 50 years. Calm down and write a letter to your congressman (or woman lol).

You would be surprised. All I'm saying is that we should be able to gossip without being ignorant and, quite frankly, stuck in a bygone era.
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

They’re trying to be like the labrants and have Ella be Tik Tok famous lik everleigh.
They treat Ella like a parrot making her perform for the camera, say this say this say this.
Let’s see what your kid can do and say without being treated like animal to perform
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

lizpuff2006 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:45 am

You said mother Theresa and I was thinking that humbleandkind is either tiff or Chris Image

I am neither, but I am a concerned poster who doesn't want all of the strides we've made as a society to be lost in this forum. A child's father is not his or her "nanny." Period.

So what do YOU call it when a dad watches the kids all day, keeps them hopped up on fake foods and juice all day while making them stay in one room so they do not disturb their mom making her videos and taking her ig photos, then stuffs them with melatonin just so they can go to bed at 5pm. All the while locking them in their rooms with heavy sopping diapers for 12+ hours? I guess that is the real kind of parenting! I need to get my husband on board! BC that seems like gender equality!
Whatever Chris does or doesn't do is not the point. A mother who is a bad mother is a bad mother, not a "nanny." Similarly, a father who is a bad father is a bad father, not a "nanny." If you believe that Chris is a bad parent, call him that. But don't refer to him as a "nanny." He is not hired help. He has a pre-existing responsibility to his children. To call him a "nanny" is to insinuate that he doesn't. And it takes women and families back to the 1950's.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Y’all make sure you go donate to no kid hungry so she can take credit for it again this year! Guess she never heard of the fact that you should do good deeds without needing recognition. She needs ALL the attention for her followers donations. Sickening.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:50 am

Whatever Chris does or doesn't do is not the point. A mother who is a bad mother is a bad mother, not a "nanny." Similarly, a father who is a bad father is a bad father, not a "nanny." If you believe that Chris is a bad parent, call him that. But don't refer to him as a "nanny." He is not hired help. He has a pre-existing responsibility to his children. To call him a "nanny" is to insinuate that he doesn't. And it takes women and families back to the 1950's.
Whooosh the point went right over your humble little kind head
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Humbleandkind7 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote: Jesus Christ. We can pick apart anyone's words. You are here for gossip? Gossip is harmful and and not what we "should" be doing either. You 'should' look up cognitive distortions bc you sure use a lot of them. we all SHOULD be doing this.. or SHOULD be doing that. Give me a break. You aren't mother theresa. Can't take what we say without picking it apart? Move on

Well thank the Lord you came along to show us the ere in our ways. Thank you!

Btw you asked for clarification in your first post... people explained what they meant probably to humor you and you still had to get on your soap box.

I don't think anyone here it seriously rooting for women to go back to the 1950s by shit talking on a gossip board.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

lizpuff2006 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:52 am

I understood your "point" just fine, thank you. I just disagree with it. A bad parent (male or otherwise) is not a "nanny." If they were, then courts all over the world would refer to them as such. That isn't the case. What's actually happening here, it seems, is that people refer to male parents as "nannies" as a vestige of 1950's-esque culture where men did not have childrearing or homemaking responsibilities.
Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

Megyevans34 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:51 am Y’all make sure you go donate to no kid hungry so she can take credit for it again this year! Guess she never heard of the fact that you should do good deeds without needing recognition. She needs ALL the attention for her followers donations. Sickening.
Desperate to have people clap for her 🤣 pretty much as she stated herself in one of her IG posts.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Nobody is saying Chris is a bad parent. He’s a better parent than Tiffani in my opinion. The “nanny” joke is because Tiff treats him like one, not because we think he is one.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Humbleandkind7 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:59 am
lizpuff2006 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:52 am

I understood your "point" just fine, thank you. I just disagree with it. A bad parent (male or otherwise) is not a "nanny." If they were, then courts all over the world would refer to them as such. That isn't the case. What's actually happening here, it seems, is that people refer to male parents as "nannies" as a vestige of 1950's-esque culture where men did not have childrearing or homemaking responsibilities.
The main point is that a lot of moms that DO use nannies and pay them mind you, have that nanny watch their child while they do xyz. Totally normal fine etc. When a man "watches" (and I know you are going to pick that apart thus the quotes) his own children that is not the same of course. But Tiff does not seem to consider her husband as a normal woman would consider her husband. She uses him as the "help" only he isn't paid. Chris is expected to take care of the kids 24/7 with very little help from his wife. He is also expected to film for her and he even apologizes under his breath to get out of her wrath. In a way I feel bad for Chris even tho he put himself where he is. He is now under the boot of Queen Tiffani in their home. Their home has gone the other way. You want genders to feel equal you are in the wrong place
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

scojacar wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:05 am Nobody is saying Chris is a bad parent. He’s a better parent than Tiffani in my opinion. The “nanny” joke is because Tiff treats him like one, not because we think he is one.

I am all for men taking care of their children and it’s not that what Chris is doing is being a nanny, it’s the way Tiffani treats him and acts.
There are many women who work full time while dad stays home with the kids and that is great. It’s the point Tiffani treats him like her nanny, not her husband parenting his kids.
Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

scojacar wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:05 am Nobody is saying Chris is a bad parent. He’s a better parent than Tiffani in my opinion. The “nanny” joke is because Tiff treats him like one, not because we think he is one.

Genuine question: do you believe that men who allow their spouse to do 99% of the childcare and housework treat that spouse like their "nanny?" Would you ever say such a thing? Or would you say that they treat their spouse like their children's mother...?
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Humbleandkind7 wrote:

Genuine question: do you believe that men who allow their spouse to do 99% of the childcare and housework treat that spouse like their "nanny?" Would you ever say such a thing? Or would you say that they treat their spouse like their children's mother...?
If my husband ever made me do 99% of the work for our kids you can bet your ass I’d tell him he treats me like a nanny. ESPECIALLY if he didn’t work.

violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Salamisammich wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
Humbleandkind7 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:15 am Obviously, I'm here for the gossip. But we should all be able to gossip about someone or something without reverting to harmful, outdated stereotypes about who should be doing what in the home.

I assume that most of the people here are women, though I could be wrong. As a fellow woman (a fellow working woman, at that) I have a vested interest in eradicating harmful stereotypes and instead advocating for gender equality both inside and outside the home.
Jesus Christ. We can pick apart anyone's words. You are here for gossip? Gossip is harmful and and not what we "should" be doing either. You 'should' look up cognitive distortions bc you sure use a lot of them. we all SHOULD be doing this.. or SHOULD be doing that. Give me a break. You aren't mother theresa. Can't take what we say without picking it apart? Move on

Nah. This person sounds too educated to be Tiffani. She probably doesn’t know half of the vocabulary. I personally agree with the “help” part. My husband better not think he’s helping me. He’s parenting the kids he helped make.

Moving on
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Brookemaxson wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:04 am
Megyevans34 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:51 am Y’all make sure you go donate to no kid hungry so she can take credit for it again this year! Guess she never heard of the fact that you should do good deeds without needing recognition. She needs ALL the attention for her followers donations. Sickening.
Desperate to have people clap for her 🤣 pretty much as she stated herself in one of her IG posts.
LOL!!!! Right? What kind of crazy person says that? Maybe people would clap for her? So you want a standing ovation for cleaning your kitchen and throwing food in a crockpot??? Crazy.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If we want to talk about people being equal in this thread we need to talk more about Chris. Chris is the one who is not being treated as equal. He is being treated as if he is hired help and he most certainly is not being paid for it. He is expected to wake up at 5 a.m. with the children after staying up till 3 a.m. making crap food with Tiffani because that is what she expects. Sure she does some laundry and she mops her floor but I am pretty sure that is just for videos. I am willing to bet that Chris is also doing a majority of the housework while Tiffani is having her me time

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Humbleandkind7
Amateur
Amateur

lizpuff2006 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:25 am If we want to talk about people being equal in this thread we need to talk more about Chris. Chris is the one who is not being treated as equal. He is being treated as if he is hired help and he most certainly is not being paid for it. He is expected to wake up at 5 a.m. with the children after staying up till 3 a.m. making crap food with Tiffani because that is what she expects. Sure she does some laundry and she mops her floor but I am pretty sure that is just for videos. I am willing to bet that Chris is also doing a majority of the housework while Tiffani is having her me time

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I'm sorry but I completely disagree. The only reason you feel that he is being treated as hired help is because he is a man. If he were a woman, all his work would simply be called "being a mom." As far as I know, Chris does not cook. Tiffani does. Chris does not meal plan. Tiffani does. The only person I've seen making cleaning videos is Tiffani.

Tiffani is flawed as heck. I think she often misrepresents how often she uses the products she advertises. I agree she picks favorites. Her mannerisms are annoying and she seems uneducated (although she claims to be). But she does not "treat Chris like hired help." She treats him like her children's father.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay, we’ve heard your opinion and you’ve heard ours. Obviously there’s not going to be any major agreement here so let’s all move on.

It bugs me to no end how 90% of Tiff’s followers call it “whip cream.”

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”