JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Candyheart
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Breaking Rules and Twerking Fools (Part 134)

Unread post by Candyheart »

Lady6 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:36 am It seems like the entire purpose of her channel was to prove the point that teen moms could be 'good parents'. How sad that she felt the need to plan a pregnancy at 17 to validate herself.
She basically this her getting pregnant is one social experiment.
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candyheart »

Really in the intro they are telling her she needs a condom god I can see all these little ones going up to their perents asking mom dad what's a condom. Seriously what's the point of jest jess?
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

Sometimes I feel like having human dolls to dress up constantly is the ONLY reason why Jess wanted to have kids
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Has anyone genuinely ever seen Jess drink water? lmao. OR her kids for that matter.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Sparklingdee wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:20 pm Has anyone genuinely ever seen Jess drink water? lmao. OR her kids for that matter.
I feel like maybe at disney they did? Maybe not lol
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Sparklingdee wrote:Has anyone genuinely ever seen Jess drink water? lmao. OR her kids for that matter.
I’d like to say yes, but I genuinely can’t remember them after baby/toddler age.

The only thing I can remember is all kids with their own bottle of soda walking around Disney.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:08 pm Image

Wow look at her skin on her neck. She looks like beef jerky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every time I see that, I'm reminded of my Grandma's chest/neck area. I'm in my 40's, and don't have that wrinkle line.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

strikeaposie wrote:Ooookay. So in that video:

1. She finds the charge, asks what it's for and if they're vlogging. She literally had no cares after that.
2. It really hurt me to see how much they worked to get other YouTubers there, and to make sure all their schedules lined up. And yet, there wasn't even a passing mention of "We really wanted Tommy and Caden there, but it just didn't work with their schedules." They weren't even mentioned.
That is sad because you know they're going to hear all about it.. and I'm sure they wouldve liked to meet other youtubers.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:54 pm
Sparklingdee wrote:Has anyone genuinely ever seen Jess drink water? lmao. OR her kids for that matter.
I’d like to say yes, but I genuinely can’t remember them after baby/toddler age.

The only thing I can remember is all kids with their own bottle of soda walking around Disney.
When she ordered water with their happy meals the kids seemed to have a meltdown. If they are used to drinking water it shouldn't have been a big deal.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Candyheart wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:16 pm Really in the intro they are telling her she needs a condom god I can see all these little ones going up to their perents asking mom dad what's a condom. Seriously what's the point of jest jess?
Just shows their maturity especially since everyone and their mom knows Chris has had a vasectomy so obviously her friends do as well.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

You can see at 1:59, that Keren was in th secret chat but said she couldnt come due to "kickass events" happening the same weekend.
Star013
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Star013 »

Hi guys! I've been a long time lurker here. After the videos, I come here and just see what people say about it and it always makes me laugh! Some people on her can be way too harsh but mostly everyone is too funny and I love the comments about her. I'll watch her videos but she can be annoying and dumb. Not saying shes the worst mother out there but she gets too much credit for her "work". Anyways..

I decided to go on instagram and saw one of her minions make a post about how great her 10 year video was and I decided to have fun and comment. I said people are way too obsessed with this girl and girls should look up to women who actually work and don't get knocked up all the time. I knew I was gonna get shit back but the girl said Jess is one of the "hardest working woman". I said NO there are people who actually have a full time job, go to school AND have to take care of their kids. That's actually work. Sitting at home all day and with a husband who doesnt have a job is not hard. The minion actually agreed and apologized and said I was right, but Jess still works hard. I was like ok whatever LOL

THEN another minion got mad at my comment and decided to make a picture with my username and put that I am a hater lmao. She added it to her story. Kinda pissed that my username is on there but oh well, my profile is private anyway. Anyone else have any Jess minion conversations?? (BTW sorry this is long)
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Miss_momma3 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:35 am
horsegirl1919 wrote:
Miss_momma3 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:28 pm She is only averaging 200k views. YouTube needs to do a clear out of unused accounts. Numbers would drop for all youtubers.
I have to disagree on this one.just because someone is subscribed to a channel does not mean they have to watch every video the channel puts up.im subscribed to another channel and i dont watch the videos they put up but that doesnt mean my youtube account should be taken away.
That's not an unused account then...
Yes,200K is 200,000 views,which is pretty good,if not excellent.K means thousand
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok, that video was cute... I didnt quite understand the part with the money/cc charge, is she just the "ok" with money being spent or sh figured it was for something to do with the surprise?!
Hannahs parts were so cute, when Jess said she didnt have condoms and she's like "Ok just bring a ball point pen" I died. Say what you want about Jess but she atleast makes genuine friendships with people.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:07 pm Ok, that video was cute... I didnt quite understand the part with the money/cc charge, is she just the "ok" with money being spent or sh figured it was for something to do with the surprise?!
Hannahs parts were so cute, when Jess said she didnt have condoms and she's like "Ok just bring a ball point pen" I died. Say what you want about Jess but she atleast makes genuine friendships with people.
I don't think she is ok with money being spent cause she was mad he spend like $ on that computer (understand that because it is a big purchase). I still say she knew it was for her. She wears the pants after all.

I don't think Hannah is there to be genuine. As soon as they became friends she started her YT channel. She also is one of the few people that watches all 5 of the kids. She's only around while she benefits Jess and if she didn't she wouldn't be.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

In the text chris said "think of the titles "traveling across the nation for best friends 10yr youtube anniversary"
And hannah said "I'm down to get her a stripper"..... chris is the top one in the pic saying he wants to get her a stripper and I'm guessing rosalyn is saying it needs to be kid friendly.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 4109cd.jpg[/IMG]
Last edited by SillyElephants on Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya Mullet »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:You can see at 1:59, that Keren was in th secret chat but said she couldnt come due to "kickass events" happening the same weekend.
Omg yes thank you for pointing this out. I’ve been over on the kkandbabyj thread speculating and looking for this. That’s such a lame excuse there was no event this weekend… we would have heard her bragging about what a hard working boss ass bitch she was on insta. I said it over there and I’ll repeat it here, I think keren is pissed that Jesss didn’t come to the wedding and that’s why she didn’t want to come to this and why on her side their visit to her house was only a few seconds in the vlog meanwhile jess’s vlog was titled with it and featured heavily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

From keren . She said at first she had to ask khoa and itd just be her. Then she says she has a kickass 2 weekends after and doesnt want to say yes then cant come. So it wasnt the same weekend?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 77f8c4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 1ca65f.jpg[/IMG]

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

SillyElephants wrote:From keren . She said at first she had to ask khoa and itd just be her. Then she says she has a kickass 2 weekends after and doesnt want to say yes then cant come. So it wasnt the same weekend?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 77f8c4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 1ca65f.jpg[/IMG]

Lols... “please come keren... but if you cant - send us a 20s video clip” bahahaha
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

strikeaposie wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:04 pm Ooookay. So in that video:

1. She finds the charge, asks what it's for and if they're vlogging. She literally had no cares after that.
2. It really hurt me to see how much they worked to get other YouTubers there, and to make sure all their schedules lined up. And yet, there wasn't even a passing mention of "We really wanted Tommy and Caden there, but it just didn't work with their schedules." They weren't even mentioned.
Oh settle down, kids were barely mentioned at all other than someone mentioning Jess buying suits for them. Who knows the circumstances, they could have had something planned or their mom just said no. I totally understand the frustration that they live so far away but like, Jess cant do annnnnything without someone yelling TOMMY AND CADEN and in the instance we honestly have no idea how it went down!

Return to “JesssFam”