BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

She kept saying how their merch used a saying that she has used for years?! I have never heard her say that. Lol. And she loves the meaning behind it. Lies, lies, and more lies. I don’t understand how she still has supporters honestly.
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Alrowlnd wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:09 am She kept saying how their merch used a saying that she has used for years?! I have never heard her say that. Lol. And she loves the meaning behind it. Lies, lies, and more lies. I don’t understand how she still has supporters honestly.
Exactly, she put Embrace the Chaos in one of her social media bios for a little bit. Definitely not a foundation for Merch. & I don't see what's so chaotic about her life. It should say "Embrace Poor Choices" She tries to make nothing into something and always fails.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

honeybear wrote:Can someone explain the EpiPen situation to me? I thought they were only needed for people with severe allergies, like anaphylaxis.... as far as I've heard, scarface doesn't have that? I know she reacts pretty badly in terms of a rash or whatever but is it really that severe?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Although Scarlett didn’t go into anaphylaxis with that first reaction, it doesn’t mean she wouldn’t down the line. Do you keep it around in case of that scenario. My kids have a bunch of allergies. But I manage to cut their allergens out of my diet while nursing Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Nothankyou wrote:
honeybear wrote:Can someone explain the EpiPen situation to me? I thought they were only needed for people with severe allergies, like anaphylaxis.... as far as I've heard, scarface doesn't have that? I know she reacts pretty badly in terms of a rash or whatever but is it really that severe?

Although Scarlett didn’t go into anaphylaxis with that first reaction, it doesn’t mean she wouldn’t down the line. Do you keep it around in case of that scenario. My kids have a bunch of allergies. But I manage to cut their allergens out of my diet while nursing Image

But Scarlett is 10 months old, she should just be weaned. She went this long and that’s great, but there is formula and sometimes doctors give you the OK to switch to cows milk if the child is close to 1. But in scars case since she still eats purees then the doctor would probably want her on formula because I doubt she eats a well balanced diet to give her what she needs that Breastmilk or formula would as well. I used to think Scarlett was a big baby but when she gave the stats, she’s not that big to me at all.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

Yea I’m no expert on allergies but whatever she has must not be severe if she’s still chugging on dairy on a daily basis. If one of my kids had a severe allergy I would NEVER eat whatever it was they were allergic to around them at all. Britney “BF” and consumes an insane amount of dairy and she doesn’t get a reaction everyday, so it has to be something else. Her skin probably reacts to one of the many sponsored baby washes/lotions gets sent or one of the stupid vitamins Bitchney takes while BF or Luna probably licked her face and it made her face break out...who knows.

Britney knows nothing about parenting and even less about her own kids, she lets them run around unsupervised all the time eating dirt thinking it’s cute. She Image exaggerated that “the milk touched her skin and she broke out” situation so that Scar Scar can have an EPIPEN just like her bald ass daddy -.-
Her eczema is pretty severe and that’s one of the ways an allergy can manifest through receiving the allergen through breast milk. But Britney is in denial over it.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Chambermaid69 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:46 am She doesn’t know how to use it. Didn’t she mention what if she needs to use the Epi when Frank isn’t home? Lol. 4 kids and she doesn’t know shit. Just like she was gonna just let Scar Scar have a full blown allergic reaction. I hope she reads up on how to use it in case Frank truly isn’t there. Not when Scarlett is actually having a reaction. But who are we kidding, Brit is terrible at planning ahead.
I just Googled how to use an EpiPen. We also went over it in my First Aid training, but I wanted to make sure I remembered correctly. Yup, you just stick it into the kid's thigh and hold for three seconds. That's it. It took me less time to look up this information than it would take to use the pen. Is Britney really that dense?
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

brokenrecord wrote:I wonder what it is in Christmas Trees that Frank is allergic too. They had no problem going to a Christmas tree lot to take pictures. Weren't pine needles scattered everywhere? Maybe it's the sap? I know people with peanut allergies that can get a reaction just to someone opening a bag next to them.

Edit: I just read up on it and it says that, most likely, people are allergic to the fragrance/aroma of the tree and not the actually tree. Hmmm.
It’s likely not a severe allergy, just an environmental allergy where he becomes congested. I have seasonal allergies and they are horrendous - no way could I live with a tree I’m allergic to in my house for a month. I can have family portraits taken in front of them, though. I’ll just be miserable to I leave the area and maybe for a couple hours afterward.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nothankyou wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

Yea I’m no expert on allergies but whatever she has must not be severe if she’s still chugging on dairy on a daily basis. If one of my kids had a severe allergy I would NEVER eat whatever it was they were allergic to around them at all. Britney “BF” and consumes an insane amount of dairy and she doesn’t get a reaction everyday, so it has to be something else. Her skin probably reacts to one of the many sponsored baby washes/lotions gets sent or one of the stupid vitamins Bitchney takes while BF or Luna probably licked her face and it made her face break out...who knows.

Britney knows nothing about parenting and even less about her own kids, she lets them run around unsupervised all the time eating dirt thinking it’s cute. She Image exaggerated that “the milk touched her skin and she broke out” situation so that Scar Scar can have an EPIPEN just like her bald ass daddy -.-
Her eczema is pretty severe and that’s one of the ways an allergy can manifest through receiving the allergen through breast milk. But Britney is in denial over it.

This! And her reaction was definitely severe enough to warrant an epipen - subsequent exposures typically get worse with each exposure in babies and children.

wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

fossilfinger wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:08 am
Chambermaid69 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:46 am She doesn’t know how to use it. Didn’t she mention what if she needs to use the Epi when Frank isn’t home? Lol. 4 kids and she doesn’t know shit. Just like she was gonna just let Scar Scar have a full blown allergic reaction. I hope she reads up on how to use it in case Frank truly isn’t there. Not when Scarlett is actually having a reaction. But who are we kidding, Brit is terrible at planning ahead.
I just Googled how to use an EpiPen. We also went over it in my First Aid training, but I wanted to make sure I remembered correctly. Yup, you just stick it into the kid's thigh and hold for three seconds. That's it. It took me less time to look up this information than it would take to use the pen. Is Britney really that dense?
Wouldn't the pharmacist have explained how to use it when they picked it up? Whenever we have a new prescription at our pharmacy, they always have the pharmacist come talk to us. Also, why would you be that much of an idiot to not be prepared to save your daughter if she was dying?
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
brokenrecord wrote:I wonder what it is in Christmas Trees that Frank is allergic too. They had no problem going to a Christmas tree lot to take pictures. Weren't pine needles scattered everywhere? Maybe it's the sap? I know people with peanut allergies that can get a reaction just to someone opening a bag next to them.

Edit: I just read up on it and it says that, most likely, people are allergic to the fragrance/aroma of the tree and not the actually tree. Hmmm.
It’s likely not a severe allergy, just an environmental allergy where he becomes congested. I have seasonal allergies and they are horrendous - no way could I live with a tree I’m allergic to in my house for a month. I can have family portraits taken in front of them, though. I’ll just be miserable to I leave the area and maybe for a couple hours afterward.

And yet they were talking about getting real garland for bannister Image

rahgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rahgee »

wish-flowers wrote:
fossilfinger wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:08 am
Wouldn't the pharmacist have explained how to use it when they picked it up? Whenever we have a new prescription at our pharmacy, they always have the pharmacist come talk to us. Also, why would you be that much of an idiot to not be prepared to save your daughter if she was dying?
EXACTLY. My daughter has an EpiPen and the nurse at the allergist asked if I knew how to use it. I did know how and they STILL went over it completely. I believe the pharmacist did as well.... PLUS there's a trainer pen in each box. Either she thinks it's cute to play dumb or she's really fucking stupid.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

brokenrecord wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:22 am
Alrowlnd wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:09 am She kept saying how their merch used a saying that she has used for years?! I have never heard her say that. Lol. And she loves the meaning behind it. Lies, lies, and more lies. I don’t understand how she still has supporters honestly.
Exactly, she put Embrace the Chaos in one of her social media bios for a little bit. Definitely not a foundation for Merch. & I don't see what's so chaotic about her life. It should say "Embrace Poor Choices" She tries to make nothing into something and always fails.
Lol a few other goodies:
"happy mommy happy babies"
"Dont think, just do"
"When you know you know"
"Here for a good time not a long time"
"Embrace the stepdaddy"
"Hes just a normal little boy"
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm sure the EpiPen comes with directions. This is just Britney not wanting to man-up. I can imagine what it's going to be like when Nolan declines. If she still has the $$ rolling in, she'll probably hire a caretaker or something for him so she doesn't have to lift a finger.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote:It's been less than two years.Ean is a pathetic excuse for a father.You can tell this dude is a weekend dad.He doesn't care what's best for his children.He cares about what's best and convenient for Britch Moron and her YouTube channel.ImageImageImage

Totally agree he is perfectly content with being a weekend father...if he wanted them more he could have tried, it’s very obvious he is perfectly fine with their arrangement. I think a lot of the reason why Ean stays away from social media is because he knows people will roast him on not trying to get more custody, but he don’t actually want it.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

brokenrecord wrote:
MyNameIsHope34 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:04 pm It's been less than two years.Ean is a pathetic excuse for a father.You can tell this dude is a weekend dad.He doesn't care what's best for his children.He cares about what's best and convenient for Britch Moron and her YouTube channel.ImageImageImage
Yeah, he's a weekend dad, but not by choice. The guy was still going over at nights when they broke up to help out and see the kids. I think he was still taking Aria to school too. It wasn't until Frank came in the picture, that all stopped. It just a crappy situation for those kids. I mean, maybe he could fight for more time during the week but that doesn't make sense to me.

He was going over there to win Britney back... not for those kids. He admitted he wanted them back together. Image

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:01 am
brokenrecord wrote:
MyNameIsHope34 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:04 pm It's been less than two years.Ean is a pathetic excuse for a father.You can tell this dude is a weekend dad.He doesn't care what's best for his children.He cares about what's best and convenient for Britch Moron and her YouTube channel.ImageImageImage
Yeah, he's a weekend dad, but not by choice. The guy was still going over at nights when they broke up to help out and see the kids. I think he was still taking Aria to school too. It wasn't until Frank came in the picture, that all stopped. It just a crappy situation for those kids. I mean, maybe he could fight for more time during the week but that doesn't make sense to me.

He was going over there to win Britney back... not for those kids. He admitted he wanted them back together. Image

Yeah of course, he wanted her and their family back.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LilSeb1010 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

And yet they were talking about getting real garland for bannister Image

No way?! Lol they are so dumb.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mandbtrue6 wrote:
brokenrecord wrote:

Lol! Of course he wanted them back together... so he could be with his kids! Why do you think they never got married? He didn’t care about HER - he cares about those kids. That’s why he finally proposed to her after all those years but they never got married. She wanted marriage and was sick of waiting. He loves his kids though and that’s why he stayed. That’s why he put himself on those vlogs and attempted to be who SHe wanted him to be. He never wanted a public life but he wanted his family together.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Oh boy....wouldn't exactly shock any of us though with little ms oops I did it again[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d334f4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:
brokenrecord wrote:

So him building Nolan’s race car tracks every morning before he went to work was for Britney, not Nolan.
If he didn’t want anything to do with the kids, he wouldn’t even take them on the weekends. He would forfeit custody. He’s not on social media so he’s not taking his kids for praise like bitchney.

Realistically, it wouldn’t make sense for him to go for more custody of the kids at this point solely because he probably still works a ton and lives at his parents since SOMEONE left him high and dry, full of debt.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”