BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

DANGER
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by DANGER »

Talking about going on trips...

B: “We have a very very exciting one. Is it April... or March??”

F: “I think it’s like... March or April”

LOL
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

rachelmomma3 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:00 pm I hope someone got the screenshots of her calling Christine a liar before she removed them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no!!! where did she say it?! i saw someone commenting that she came out and said this.. in alof of the comments but never saw britt reply...shes deleting tons of comments lol
ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

They must already be planning for another baby. The way she reacted makes me think they already have something planned. They maybe doing IVF. If she can waste money on Franks hair then they have enough money for ivf treatment.

Does he still work that 2nd job? How do they plan on paying off 2 cars and part of the house in 1 year?

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

cass wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:00 pm I hope someone got the screenshots of her calling Christine a liar before she removed them!

no!!! where did she say it?! i saw someone commenting that she came out and said this.. in alof of the comments but never saw britt reply...shes deleting tons of comments lol

I went back to screenshot everything and it was gone! But she said Christine has lied in the past and she’s not going to have people leaving comments accusing frank without even showing her the screenshot. And then she said someone please send her the screenshot. I can’t remember word for word but that’s the gist there were like 5 or 6 comments.

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... e6748d.jpg[/IMG]
Scary.

Is Britney blinking in Morse code for help lol

Ugly turds

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Why does she always call Harlow the wild child? Like shut the fuck up. I think every kid at that age is a "wild child". Its like if she thinks shes special or something cuz Harlow is "so so crazy and wild". No Brit, she is just a normal kid and it's sad but I'm sure if someone asked Brit what she liked about Harlow the first thing she would say is "shes our wild child but also so sweet" and she would just leave it at that. She never gets that chance to know any of her kids because she is too damn busy getting pregnant again by firefighter frankie

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... e55df1.jpg[/IMG]

She definitely downgraded when she got with this ugly troll. He looks like squidward from SpongeBob

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 62b00a.jpg[/IMG]

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Ehh she’s not into him anymore... Thats how Ean would hug her and she’d push herself back & make constipated faces all the time, now she’s doing it with this turd.. let’s see how long they last...

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lol... decided to do it privately, but posted publicly about it! Image of all of the comments she could have ignored... Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... aaf773.jpg[/IMG]
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Okay the way they’re nodding at one another in this life update is a little weird and makes me think they’re both lying through their teeth and putting on that all is fine.

At 13:00 just keep looking at Frank and the way he looks at the camera when Britney calls him out on lying about her apparently saying “let’s try for another one” when it’s really him. Holy.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

I freaking loathe these people. Didn't think it was possible for strangers to get so under my skin but that life update.... wow. They are awful humans and it was red flag after red flag.

I dgaf about Britch but I SO hope the kids feel safe and loved at Eans/ his parents place and regardless of the speculation I hope those kids are not in an unsafe situation

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

So, we are getting a vlog about the car, they talk about it in this "life update" and we're also getting a car tour. They have now officially done more vlogs about this new car this week than Nolans illness this year.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... e6748d.jpg[/IMG]
Scary.

Is Britney blinking in Morse code for help lol

He is repulsive. And for some reason I think she looks pregnant. Image

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Honestly, I wish my biggest struggle was trying to decide when to plan my wedding VS. having my 5th kid. For someone who says she went through alot as a child (didnt she allude to being molested?!) and then everything with Nolan she sure lives in a fucking bubble. She has zero perspective and I am not someone who thinks you should minimize your own issues because someone has bigger problems but like jfc. She talks about having no debt, taking mulitple trips this year and then the "struggle" of getting married or having baby #5 first while she knows full well her viewers are trying to figure out whether to pay for their childs meds, food or rent.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:52 am So, we are getting a vlog about the car, they talk about it in this "life update" and we're also getting a car tour. They have now officially done more vlogs about this new car this week than Nolans illness this year.
Was thinking the same thing when I listened to the video while I got ready for work this morning.....at first I thought how cute it was that he got involved with the channel and the things that she liked since Ean seemed to be upset most of the time when she filmed but now it’s starting to look creepy and almost like some Frank takeover. You can subtly tell how it’s getting on her nerves too because when they do videos and are together in vlogs she’s constantly trying to talk over him not because that’s just her like she claims but because the guy never shuts up.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brittknee wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:05 am
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:52 am So, we are getting a vlog about the car, they talk about it in this "life update" and we're also getting a car tour. They have now officially done more vlogs about this new car this week than Nolans illness this year.
Was thinking the same thing when I listened to the video while I got ready for work this morning.....at first I thought how cute it was that he got involved with the channel and the things that she liked since Ean seemed to be upset most of the time when she filmed but now it’s starting to look creepy and almost like some Frank takeover. You can subtly tell how it’s getting on her nerves too because when they do videos and are together in vlogs she’s constantly trying to talk over him not because that’s just her like she claims but because the guy never shuts up.
I think she gets nervous because she cant control the narrative with Frank, he will say things she wouldnt necessarily share or word things more honestly and she can edit of course but sometimes she has to fess up lol like she says "oh ya" like she forgot to include certain things but really shes hoping he shuts the fuck up/.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

No matter how much she grows to loathe him, she will never leave him. Can you imagine her as a single mom to 4 (5 if frank gets his way) kids?! It will never happen. She would never be able to afford Nolan’s care and a nanny that she would definitely need for the other kids. She is digging herself into such a deep hole and it’s even giving ME anxiety, can’t imagine making those kind of life changing decisions with a nasty person like Frank. She has NO backup plan for when YouTube ends for her. Most you tubers have been building some kind of brand or business. She’s doing nothing.
Also the way they talked about money it seemed like she’s really not even bringing in much. Her Tahoe is probably like 60k - it they have no credit card debt, that thing should have been paid for in cash if she makes as much as speculated based on ads.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Gee I wonder what this is about....
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4a8762.png[/IMG]
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She is calling an abuse victim a liar right to her face. She is disgusting. When she comes out with her videos about Frank abusing her I hope no one believes those

Return to “Britneyandbaby”