BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

megangold27 wrote:Is Scar FF in this picture? If she was rear facing, wouldn’t the door handle be closer to her feet, not her shoulder? Surely Brit didn’t turn her baby days after she turned one.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 852f19.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s a mirror so no SHES still rear facing. The handle is by her head which handle would be.

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

Amelia322 wrote:
megangold27 wrote:Is Scar FF in this picture? If she was rear facing, wouldn’t the door handle be closer to her feet, not her shoulder? Surely Brit didn’t turn her baby days after she turned one.

That’s a mirror so no SHES still rear facing. The handle is by her head which handle would be.

I understand it’s a mirror, but the handles in backseats are closer to the back of the car rather than the front, right? A mirror doesn’t change where her head is placed.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

megangold27 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:30 am
I understand it’s a mirror, but the handles in backseats are closer to the back of the car rather than the front, right? A mirror doesn’t change where her head is placed.
Why would Britney put the mirror on the back of the front passenger seat if Scarlett were FF? For Scarlett to look at herself? I've never seen a parent use one of those mirrors for an FF toddler.

Also it looks like she's still in the Doona, which can't be used FF. It's a rear-facing only carseat.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

megangold27 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:

That picture is from the rear view mirror. Look closely.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 3aa9f1.jpg[/IMG]

1. hahaha who here posted the comment cause it’s great
2. she didn’t deny it sooooo

megangold27
Informer
Informer

fossilfinger wrote:
Why would Britney put the mirror on the back of the front passenger seat if Scarlett were FF? For Scarlett to look at herself? I've never seen a parent use one of those mirrors for an FF toddler.

Also it looks like she's still in the Doona, which can't be used FF. It's a rear-facing only carseat.
How is she RF with the door handle next to her head? I’m not trying to start an argument, but I genuinely can’t picture how the door handle would be next to her shoulder if she weren’t FF.

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

megangold27 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:55 am
fossilfinger wrote:

How is she RF with the door handle next to her head? I’m not trying to start an argument, but I genuinely can’t picture how the door handle would be next to her shoulder if she weren’t FF.

Just to confirm the logic..when you have to exit a car you reach your arm forward to grab the door handle right? From a backseat perspective the door handle is near the front seat. There's a mirror in front of Scarlett which reflects on the one at the front (the rearview mirror) so based on this "mirrors rule" and the fact that the door handles are near her head, I'm pretty confident in saying Scarlett has her back to one of the front seats.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

neblinamist wrote:Well, she liked the comment. Only a matter of time Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Wow what a rotten bitch to get pregnant yet again smdh those poor neglected kids.
megangold27
Informer
Informer

sicklequeen wrote:
megangold27 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:55 am
fossilfinger wrote: Why would Britney put the mirror on the back of the front passenger seat if Scarlett were FF? For Scarlett to look at herself? I've never seen a parent use one of those mirrors for an FF toddler.

Just to confirm the logic..when you have to exit a car you reach your arm forward to grab the door handle right? From a backseat perspective the door handle is near the front seat. There's a mirror in front of Scarlett which reflects on the one at the front (the rearview mirror) so based on this "mirrors rule" and the fact that the door handles are near her head, I'm pretty confident in saying Scarlett has her back to one of the front seats.
Thanks for walking me through this. I was genuinely confused—I thought the door handles were closer to the back of the seat not the front. Sorry lol

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Imagine if she was pregnant with twin boys omg
Not gonna lie. I would love to watch her have twins solely to watch her suffer. And if they’re FREEEENK’s spawn, they’ll probably also have allergies

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

What is the likelihood of the baby having DMD if it's a boy? Fifty percent?
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:27 am What is the likelihood of the baby having DMD if it's a boy? Fifty percent?
Yes. So 25% overall.
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

@megangold27 Oh no prob! I had to reenact the whole "exit the car" thing like an idiot because I was confusing myself. Now that I think about it, disregad the "mirror reflecting on mirror" bit - if that's a video clip I have not watched it, but I'm assuming it was Brittany twisting around in her seat to film her, anyway the most important thing is the door handle placement so my explanation is still valid lol. Britt might be an uncaring idiot but at least she's following safety rules. For now.
And to think she might be preggo again...jesus.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

hellodolly_ wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:27 am What is the likelihood of the baby having DMD if it's a boy? Fifty percent?
Yes. So 25% overall.
At the end of the day it doesn’t matter, Britney has absolutely no business bringing any child into this world....healthy or not. She can’t even handle doing the simplest tasks with the kids she has now, she pays no attention to them and doesn’t ever give them one on one time. She has a child with a terrible illness that will slowly kill him at a young age & a child with severe allergies...seriously what in gods name is wrong with her...with both of them??!

I cannot wait for reality to slap this bitch in the face, I can’t wait see her dig herself into a whole that money & youtube can’t get her out of.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 am
hellodolly_ wrote:
Yes. So 25% overall.
At the end of the day it doesn’t matter, Britney has absolutely no business bringing any child into this world....healthy or not. She can’t even handle doing the simplest tasks with the kids she has now, she pays no attention to them and doesn’t ever give them one on one time. She has a child with a terrible illness that will slowly kill him at a young age & a child with severe allergies...seriously what in gods name is wrong with her...with both of them??!

I cannot wait for reality to slap this bitch in the face, I can’t wait see her dig herself into a whole that money & youtube can’t get her out of.
She should be done.

I don't want another child to be sick but if he isn't she'll be so damn smug about it. All her shitty choices always work out for her.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

In the one year video...Frank literally picked nolan up to put him in the car...
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Imaging taking a 25% chance that your child is gonna have a terminal illness when you already have not one, not two, not three, no, four fucking kids! Like, how much of a selfish piece of shit and failure of a mother do you have to be? If this was her first child, maybe I would at least try to show some understanding, even though I'd still find it selfish, but after four kids? Holy shit. Maybe try being a good mother to the rest of your kids instead, should be much more fulfilling.
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:04 am
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 am
hellodolly_ wrote: Yes. So 25% overall.

She should be done.

I don't want another child to be sick but if he isn't she'll be so damn smug about it. All her shitty choices always work out for her.
Honestly as disgusting as it is, I think it's all a matter of aesthetic. As a "mom vlogger" her kids are her brand. She actually ignores the fact that she is a carrier of a deadly condition - that poor Nolan got in full and probably even the girls are manifesting some sort of symptoms - because the big happy family is goals. She only has them to profit off of them and say "Oh I am a mOmMy Of FoUr (five??)" but she expects them to take care of themselves once they start to walk. This is why she fishes for ass kissing when she posts stuff like "Oh today was so hEcTic, I've been sososo bUsY, the kids were sosososo SO cRaZy". It's all about pushing this super mom narrative when in reality she can't even handle them and she/Frank even wants more. It's so freaking sad, I don't get her fans and their constant praising her, I really don't. Like don't you see?? Take the salami off your eyes, she doesn't pay attention to her kids unless is sponsor time, doesn't care about her declining son, no one-on-one time with any of them, no nothing. Everything she does is for HERSELF, she does not care about those kids, they're just her props in her staged, sponsored life. And ok minions can argue and say we only see 10-20 minutes of her day but wow if this is what she deems good social media material, and it's supposed to be the best bits of life, the off camera reality must be even worse.
If she has money, a big family, and is famous it's all good to her. This is what she thrives on, all she cares about. Appearances. As long as people envy her and praise her for the number of children she has, she's living the life.
Tragic.
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

I wonder if she is pregnant, will she have to give up Eans kids because she cannot handle another 1 or let alone 2 on the way. She’d probably have a mental breakdown which I’ll not feel sorry for her for because she should’ve finished after convincing Nolan. But I doubt she’d change since it’s all for publicity

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

stnalp wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:17 am In the one year video...Frank literally picked nolan up to put him in the car...
Good point. Very sad that Nolan now struggles to climb into the car.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”