T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Bri can cook, Bri can host a party, she can decorate, Bri can engage with her fans, Bri can do Disney, Bri can get her ads out of bed in the morning and exercise, make her own coffee (plus with all the crap she went through, losing her dad and her anxiety I really have to hand it to her. I do think she would benefit from actual therapy but she can still function. Tiffani is absolutely bat shit crazy and NEEDS therapy so badly)

Bri is much prettier, she seems to have a kind soul too and can make genuine friends AND seems happy for them. She doesn't need to feel anger or hostility towards their successes, she isn't spiteful. She does wear her heart on her sleeve and people like Tiffani take advantage of that.

Bri definitely has her flaws, we all do, but she doesn't seem like a total fraud like Tiffani either. She does make her kids spend a lot of time at GGs (which I don't agree with) but she also doesn't have an at home husband 24/7 doing stuff for her lol

What kind of parent is she, and to also throw the nurse card around when it suits her but then to let her child sit in pain. If I was Chris and afraid of her wrath I would still stand up to her about the antibiotics. She is honestly neglecting this kid.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

IcedCoffee wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:34 am Bri can cook, Bri can host a party, she can decorate, Bri can engage with her fans, Bri can do Disney, Bri can get her ads out of bed in the morning and exercise, make her own coffee (plus with all the crap she went through, losing her dad and her anxiety I really have to hand it to her. I do think she would benefit from actual therapy but she can still function. Tiffani is absolutely bat shit crazy and NEEDS therapy so badly)

Bri is much prettier, she seems to have a kind soul too and can make genuine friends AND seems happy for them. She doesn't need to feel anger or hostility towards their successes, she isn't spiteful. She does wear her heart on her sleeve and people like Tiffani take advantage of that.

Bri definitely has her flaws, we all do, but she doesn't seem like a total fraud like Tiffani either. She does make her kids spend a lot of time at GGs (which I don't agree with) but she also doesn't have an at home husband 24/7 doing stuff for her lol

What kind of parent is she, and to also throw the nurse card around when it suits her but then to let her child sit in pain. If I was Chris and afraid of her wrath I would still stand up to her about the antibiotics. She is honestly neglecting this kid.
I am totally team Bri too.

Idk but what if Ella goes back and has an ear infection...will she lie and say she gave the antibiotics when she didn't? They will try her on a different kind to see if that treats it. If Tiffani is not careful Ella may need ear tubes one day.

That comment they made about no one being luke Ella or whatever just proves even more why these two should have no more babies...or are they just paychecks Beastons.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

RealityBites wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:53 pm She's seething with jealousy towards Bri. Bri has recently been taking on the whole start your YouTube career coaching job that she went away for recently with all of those other women and I bet it drives Trashy crazy that Bri has lots of other friendships and way better content than her. Bri had her shit together for Disney and even has the Instagram page about it. Trashys Disney trip was a disaster. I'm sure that's why she disses Disney like she does.

You can totally see the jealousy in my opinion and when Trashy always talks about showing the real stuff on social media and not the perfect houses etc you know she is throwing shade at Bri.

Trashy realizes she'll never have her life together like Bri and she's too lazy to even attempt to try so it makes her feel better to see everyone else's messes.
all of this!

have you noticed how t.bag is always so negative, always focuses and gives energy and airtime to the yucky stuff? bri is always positive. she aims to motivate and uplift people. i find her inspiring, i watched her video today and did a little valentine’s day spread for hubby with my kids today. just stuff like that. what does t.hag do? just wants to grovel around in the shit and shade people who do a good job and are successful. you’ve nailed it, she knows she will never be able to compete with bri, plus she’s too lazy to even attempt to, and so she just gets jealous and nasty and tries to pull people down. she’s a horrible piece of work. bri should not only unfollow her, she should block her.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Tiffani is just a jealous, manipulative, negative person. She hasnt grown with age, she just seems to get more bitter and depressed. With all that she has, she still finds things to complain about. It's just a sad way to live.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

She looks really awful. Sunken in face and bones showing. Every photo she posts looks worse than the last. Look at the one of her and the kids!! 2nd photo in on IG. She can’t even hide it with filters now. Yikes!!!!!!
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Why do these YouTube families post videos with the caption “this is real life”?!?! Nothing is real life when you’re the one filming and editing what to show. REAL life if you posting security camera videos, unedited, showing you’re unfiltered day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

disney8 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:34 am She looks really awful. Sunken in face and bones showing. Every photo she posts looks worse than the last. Look at the one of her and the kids!! 2nd photo in on IG. She can’t even hide it with filters now. Yikes!!!!!!
Her neck is as skinny as my wrist .. she looks VERY skeletal. Teeth looking huge. Looks like she is just a skull with skin lol.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

After 4 or 5 days of cutting out dairy Ellas eczema disappeared... But he said she had a belly ache and her diaper proved that this morning also why can’t this bitch turn around and say hi or something during his vlogging!? What a bitch she is in the beginning of his video! Back completely turned with her stringy witch hair. He shows her mixing up supplements and she still can’t turn around... I’ve noticed this in so many of his vlogs.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also if she would have given Ella the antibiotics in the first place this whole thing could of been over with already! Give her the antibiotics, with some culterelle about 2 hours after to prevent a yeast infection, and some Tylenol for the pain and call it a day! I hope she gets a painful ear infection

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Girl has to stop wearing those hideous jeans. THEY'RE SO UGLY.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote:Girl has to stop wearing those hideous jeans. THEY'RE SO UGLY.
T.pancake needs to put butt pads in them

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Wow Tinyshrimpdick with all the shade towards skelator this vlog.
Telling us he wants nothing to do with things that he doesn't actually need. Hint hint, wink wink. Then he gives her crap for buying a butter holder, which is totally valid IMO.
She's still eating the orange and he said "shocker". Maybe he really does fuel her eating disorder. That was cringeworthy.

Sometimes I get swaded to think shrimptaco is a good dad but then he tells carter he's ungrateful. How about you teach your kids that gifts are just that and every time you go to a store you don't have to get something. And that sometimes your siblings will get things and you won't and teach them to deal with these big feelings in their little bodies. WORST PARENTS EVER.
She really was bitch saying that nothing she gave tanner for lunch was good enough. Hey trashi, why don't you serve him something other than waffles all day?

She really thinks she's a reality TV star when he's filming her. Her whole body language changes and she acts like a smug bitch.

Carter still can't write the letters in his name?

Now we know why Ewwa's face is all bruised up. They slide her head around the hardwood floor like a mop.

I feel like these two losers want to make a sex tape. Like every time they end a vlog I'm just waiting for them to start going at it. We have to watch their googly-eyes and lip licking. Fuhking get over yourselves.

Thanks for reading my novel ;)
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Stop trying make Ella happen, Tiffani, it’s not going to happen. She acts like Ella is the most perfect looking baby in the world. She’s not special. She’s Gollum.
1C08BDA4-A291-4A1B-9293-896BE6310ADF.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Feel like my question got ignored so I will ask again.

Is Tanner potty trained??
Chris bashed Tnner for not telling them when he poops but graced Ella cause she does tell them..I also said maybe if they would pay more attention to Tanner they wouldnt have that issue. SMH
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:32 am Feel like my question got ignored so I will ask again.

Chris bashed Tnner for not telling them when he poops but graced Ella cause she does tell them..I also said maybe if they would pay more attention to Tanner they wouldnt have that issue. SMH
No, he still wears diapers. They apparently all sat in the bathroom cheering him on the other day for an hour. That wouldn't be embarrassing and confusing for a 3 year old...
They don't do anything they should for these kids. If they gave two shits (pun not intended) and set a timer for him to go they could probably train him. But getting off the couch or out of bed during the day is hard work for dumb and dumber.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Weird Carter has been in "school" for years but cant even write his name..

All their kids will be in special education classes just like tiffani was
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

thisisgold21 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:36 am
BlondeQueen96 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:32 am Feel like my question got ignored so I will ask again.

No, he still wears diapers. They apparently all sat in the bathroom cheering him on the other day for an hour. That wouldn't be embarrassing and confusing for a 3 year old...
They don't do anything they should for these kids. If they gave two shits (pun not intended) and set a timer for him to go they could probably train him. But getting off the couch or out of bed during the day is hard work for dumb and dumber.
My sons are just turning 2 and just turning 3 and they are BOTH potty trained already. This is so sad for Tanner. GOSH just give him to me I will love him and teach him life skills. Poor baby.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

They both slept in for this vlog. So who had the kids?!?! She’s at Target with a friend, he’s doing errands. Yet neither has Ella?!?! WTF do these two need a sitter?!?! If you want to show REAL LIFE then actual take your fucking kids on errands with you. *mindblown*

Minimalist yet new water bottles?!?! Okay Trashi. I swear she has purchased something every day this year.

And the dairy wouldn’t be out of her system that quick to make the eczema clear up that fast.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Oh, and her IG story saying to follow him. Well he’d have more followers if he didn’t block people for having legitimate questions and concerns regarding car seats etc

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

He says “I’m gonna throw it out there, we should take a picture”. Like that’s not what the plan was all along, matching pjs and a bow in Ella’s hair at bedtime. Pathetic

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”