T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by AryaStark »

What is she doing with the perfectly fine dining room table? I hope they at least donate it or give it to her sister as a gift like the laptop.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

YT13 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:37 pm I would love to know how many of her subscribers and comments are bought. I just recently realized that you can tap the person's round profile image and see some of their previous comments on other videos. It's so obvious that these are not all earned. Lots of generic, emojis, and foreign comments.
YouTube only just added that feature. Personally I'm happy for any measures they take to expose frauds. I think Tiffani recently bought about 20 000 subs.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:11 pm What is she doing with the perfectly fine dining room table? I hope they at least donate it or give it to her sister as a gift like the laptop.
She should auction it off.

Any Lemmings want a slightly used table? It belonged to your Oily Diety Celery Queen Overlord.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:15 pm
YT13 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:37 pm I would love to know how many of her subscribers and comments are bought. I just recently realized that you can tap the person's round profile image and see some of their previous comments on other videos. It's so obvious that these are not all earned. Lots of generic, emojis, and foreign comments.
YouTube only just added that feature. Personally I'm happy for any measures they take to expose frauds. I think Tiffani recently bought about 20 000 subs.
I was startled to find out it’s only 100$ to buy 1000. All the YTers do it to get better sponsors.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:08 pm I used to live in a big city, I now live on a farm at 23. I am a step mom to 2 teen kids and a bio mother of 3.
Every time I am putting wood into my wood burning stove (to heat my house) OR pumping water into the house that I had to haul myself from a well I think of Trashi, there is a slight disgrace when she makes these productivity videos because the amount of work I do in a day is 10x more and harder. She could never be a stepmother, or feed live animals like horses or sheep. I bake my own breads and buns, hows that for real baking?
AND the farmhouse decor OH MY GAWD can we just stop? how tacky!! Come to a real farmhose and see what it should look like LOL
Back when she still ate, she chewed like a live animal. I started calling her T.Wildebeeston but it didn't quite take off.

Out of curiosity how many hours a day do you spend writing out your to do list? Do you need a swipe up link to my hot new planner.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Those fugly torn jeans, ratty hair extensions, pleather coat, leopard scarf and hiking boots really make for a tacky ass outfit that is perfect for Trashy. She tries way too hard and it makes me laugh.

Looks like Ellas going to have those same unfortunate looking saggy bulldog jowls like her mother. Hopefully she doesn't inherit those vampire fangs too. That new Instagram pic of her from the side......yikes. Not cute. Sorrynotsorry.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:17 pm So, she took them to a bakery? No sign of her eating the baked goods, though.

Oh, she has wanted those bowls "forever". Who is this Laura she is tagging, I've never heard of her.

And more videos of Ella shoveling food into her mouth. Cool, what a real life they are leading.

How often do you guys add new bowls to your homes? New saucepans? New clothes?
I've had the same Correl dinnerware set since my husband and I moved into our first place together over 10 years ago. They are perfectly fine still. I just got a new cookware set like a month ago as my old set from 3 years ago was worn. I typically only buy stuff like that if it's damaged.

Unlike Trashy I don't feel the need to buy new crap for no reason.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:52 pm Those fugly torn jeans, ratty hair extensions, pleather coat, leopard scarf and hiking boots really make for a tacky ass outfit that is perfect for Trashy. She tries way too hard and it makes me laugh.

Looks like Ellas going to have those same unfortunate looking saggy bulldog jowls like her mother. Hopefully she doesn't inherit those vampire fangs too. That new Instagram pic of her from the side......yikes. Not cute. Sorrynotsorry.
I don't know why anyone thinks she is a style icon. I don't like a lot of her outfits. It's like she hasn't got the memo her home is not a nightclub.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

AryaStark wrote:She’s obsessed with food. Even dedicating one vlog or
more a week to it. Her IG is about it as well. But that’s
what they ironically do-become obsessed with the
very thing they avoid. She also has the classic lollipop
head as characterized with identifying a Anorexia.
This!! When I was in the depths of my eating disorder I was OBSESSED with food. I’d read cookbooks, bake, journal about it, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

So Bri posts asking if she should do a spring cleaning series or a one time video. Now Trashi is doing a spring cleaning series?!?! Does she ever have any original ideas?!?!

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:46 pm
AryaStark wrote:She’s obsessed with food. Even dedicating one vlog or
more a week to it. Her IG is about it as well. But that’s
what they ironically do-become obsessed with the
very thing they avoid. She also has the classic lollipop
head as characterized with identifying a Anorexia.
This!! When I was in the depths of my eating disorder I was OBSESSED with food. I’d read cookbooks, bake, journal about it, etc.

I’m sorry you went through that.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They sold the table and chairs? Where the fck is her spirit of giving to the less fortunate? Oh that’s right it’s not the holidays anymore so eff them all! right Tgreedy? Liar! If there’s no money to take she’s not interested.
Gotta get that coin for the next bad weave you’re probably fantasizing about with stickers and a furry troll pen in your btch book I mean planner. Poor Kristin Cavallari’s head is glued in it with Tbag’s face cut out and next hers with bff 4eva.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:52 pm So Bri posts asking if she should do a spring cleaning series or a one time video. Now Trashi is doing a spring cleaning series?!?! Does she ever have any original ideas?!?!

Myka is doing a room make over series, so maybe Tiffani will copy that too. Everyone wants their room made up to look like a 12 year old girls, right? No offense to any 12 year olds reading, you probably have better taste.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:24 am They sold the table and chairs? Where the fck is her spirit of giving to the less fortunate? Oh that’s right it’s not the holidays anymore so eff them all! right Tgreedy? Liar! If there’s no money to take she’s not interested.
Gotta get that coin for the next bad weave you’re probably fantasizing about with stickers and a furry troll pen in your btch book I mean planner. Poor Kristin Cavallari’s head is glued in it with Tbag’s face cut out and next hers with bff 4eva.
This is the same woman that accepted food off a charity that feeds hungry children and gave away used goods as "gifts" like that laptop. Plus begs for free stuff and accepts coffee from fans. Of course there's no generosity there. Her fans pay for her fundraiser. Nothing is coming from her pocket.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Why does she always gotta talk about PMSing and being emotional about the most stupid things? No, your kids did not learn to eat solids at that stupid table. You never even used that table until you got rid of your other kitchen table a couple months ago. Like does she need sympathy for everything? Don't sell the damn table then if you have such an emotional attachment, it's a table 🙄🙄 She just said a few weeks ago they were keeping it bc there's nothing wrong with it.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

h 25 l wrote:Why does she always gotta talk about PMSing and being emotional about the most stupid things? No, your kids did not learn to eat solids at that stupid table. You never even used that table until you got rid of your other kitchen table a couple months ago. Like does she need sympathy for everything? Don't sell the damn table then if you have such an emotional attachment, it's a table ImageImage She just said a few weeks ago they were keeping it bc there's nothing wrong with it.
Is she that delusional or does she think her followers are that stupid, that we wouldn’t remember they never sat in there until the renovations? Image

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

I find it funny she’s preaching about reducing her carbon footprint and being more sustainable.... yet she only shows the new with tag items from ThredUP. She says “oh and these are some other things that are secondhand” and doesn’t even show them..... Theres nothing wrong with secondhand clothes. And why are you updating your closet? I have some shirts in my closet from
College that are like 10 years old lol She looks like a JACKASS but she is just a plain and simple fraud.

Also why is she always out of breath?
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

ApothicDrunk wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:10 am I find it funny she’s preaching about reducing her carbon footprint and being more sustainable.... yet she only shows the new with tag items from ThredUP. She says “oh and these are some other things that are secondhand” and doesn’t even show them..... Theres nothing wrong with secondhand clothes. And why are you updating your closet? I have some shirts in my closet from
College that are like 10 years old lol She looks like a JACKASS but she is just a plain and simple fraud.

Also why is she always out of breath?
Cuz she struggles to keep up with all the lies coming out of her mouth lol
hereforthedrama21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthedrama21 »

So Bri offers free printables, now she offers printables for the spring cleaning series. I just CANNOT with this bitch.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

She is a toxic friend. Here are the signs:

Dramatic, self centered, putting you down, competing with you, copying you, obsessively needy, jealous of your other friends, guilt tripping, hypocritical, and lying to get sympathy.

Taken from an article written by a psychologist.

Anyone who is still her friend is obviously not right in the head and desperate.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”