T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by RealityBites »

I need my celery juice and veggie broth brought to me in bed! I need energy to go get my weave, nails and tanning done! I'm so sick and exhausted but I'll have energy for Target and Starbucks and then it's back to hiding in bed so my servant husband can cater to me and the kids all day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

No one else will ever compare to my Golden Child! Tanners pic came out blurry but that's OK. He's my least favorite and I don't try to hide it. I'm #momgoald and it's all about Ewwa. I should post more pics of Ewwa on Instagram. I dont think I have enough. Maybe another video of her dancing like a circus monkey.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:21 pm
Salamisammich wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:49 am
yeahsureok wrote:He LITERALLY just said “WE’RE not nursing Ella to sleep anymore” Image I freaking cant with him. Shrimpers, baby girl, you were never nursing her in the first place, at least I freaking hope not. I just can’t stop laughing at this because he makes it so easy to make fun of his identity crisis. Poor guy, doesn’t realize he’s a different person from his wife.
Well he’s currently at target buying tampons so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her precious link tree still says she buys her organic tampons from Grove.
She only has that up there so she can still make commission off of them. She talked so much shit about all the other products they sell. She just wants everyone to think she still uses it.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

RealityBites wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:42 am I'm like..so tired...from being a mom. And like. having any real responsibilities. And like. Filming my mediocre content on my like. FOMily CHONNel twice a week. Like. Laying in bed all day is like. SO exhausting. Haters just don't like get it.
Isn't Ella about to be 2? She doesn't need milk in the middle of the night. If she didn't run in her room the second she starts making any noise, she would probably go back to sleep, it would probably take a couple nights, but eventually she'd stop. No way would I be up multiple times a night with an almost 2 year old for over a month. This lunatic is probably going and waking her up anyway.
Jessica Martin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessica Martin »

Gossipgurl wrote:
ApothicDrunk wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:27 am They’re so stupid. She sounds like an idiot talking about tracing letters... good luck when that kid gets to school and she sees what all the other kids already know. Most come into kindergarten knowing how to read. She will pull him out and say he was ruthlessly bullies and she’s praying for their parents.

And dumbass...... sCHOoL BuSEs HaVe SeAtBeLtS
But she should keep in mind .. just like she said ..if a parent is a bully, they arent allowed to be upset if their kids are being bullied.

Read that again, T.bully.
PA doesn’t require buses to have seatbelts in them, so most if not all buses do not have seatbelts installed. They just had a clip on food morning America regarding the lack of seatbelts In school buses. They said that only a small handful of states require seatbelts in school buses, and showed a clip of kids being thrown around on a school bus after the bus rolled in an accident. They are currently looking to pass a law to make it mandated for all new buses across all states and current buses, but it will be around 7-10k per bus to add seatbelts in all the buses.

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Yes didnt she just say in one of her stories that she had a tampon in .. and that was like a week ago? Or two? How long is her period?? 🤣🤣

It must be super hard for her to remember all her lies since she lies 24/7/365
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Deceased wrote:Just thought of something today. When the coronavirus hits the USA I cannot wait to see how well Thieves cleaner protects all the oily Huns! I bet we are all goners and they will all survive. :P
Read the fine print under “than previous wipes”

I’ll keep my Clorox disinfecting wipes while these idiots use thieves to live a HeALtHiEr and ClEaNeR lifestyle. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... f7df.plist[/IMG]

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I haven’t watched her “what we eat” video but I know my girl is going to give the creator of that little what we eat in a week series credit, right?!?!?!? She knows she didn’t come up with that idea, so according to Tiffani logic and the fact she’s called out other people for not tagging her in their “get stuff done” videos or starting a cleaning series (because it’s never been done before Tiffani) One would think she would follow her own narcissistic rules and give credit where credit is due and acknowledge the creator. Just saying.....

Also, that comment someone left on Bri’s video about Tiff copying. There’s the difference between Bri and tiff. Tiff would have made a series of passive aggressive ig stories and Pinterest quotes all about imitation/copying and calling out people for not giving her credit. Bri’s classy but a little snarky says “aww I’m glad my idea is catching on”...

I really don’t like Tiffani lol. Like as a person she’s just awful. YOU CANT CHANGE BAD CHARACTER... she has a very bad character. Just not a good person at all and scary manipulative.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

I was at target this weekend and saw a mug that said "get it done" ... I wonder if they gave tiffani credit for that phrase? I also see why she is a #plantlady now. There are fake plants in the dollar section. She was #inspired

I can walk into target and see what all these yt moms are into. They're all the same.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

RealityBites wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:48 am I need my celery juice and veggie broth brought to me in bed! I need energy to go get my weave, nails and tanning done! I'm so sick and exhausted but I'll have energy for Target and Starbucks and then it's back to hiding in bed so my servant husband can cater to me and the kids all day!
Hahaha!!! Soo funny.
There’s a pic for every different Tbag day.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Does it bother anyone else how much food she wastes when she chops vegetables? I'm guessing it just goes right on the garbage too, right? She doesn't compost or freeze veggie scraps for stock or anything, does she? I notice it the most with broccoli. I get that most people prefer the crowns, but she cuts SO CLOSE to the tops, and then leaves a HUGE stalk that seems to just disappear in the next jump cut, so I'm assuming she trashes it. Does she even try to use some of it? I sometimes buy the frozen bags of broccoli pieces, and to my surprise, my toddler actually liked the pieces that weren't from the crown. He left all the crowns on the plate. So now when I buy fresh I always cut lower and make sure he gets the stalker pieces. Then the rest of the stalk I julienne and freeze for stir fry. It just seems like a HUGE waste of food and money. And I always was told that there is more nutrients in the stalk than the crown, though I'm not sure how true that is.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:48 am I need my celery juice and veggie broth brought to me in bed! I need energy to go get my weave, nails and tanning done! I'm so sick and exhausted but I'll have energy for Target and Starbucks and then it's back to hiding in bed so my servant husband can cater to me and the kids all day!
Haha!! Sooo funny!
In who wore it best I choose the skeleton with the
bouffant.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

The minimalist bought another pair of slippers. Were the 100 other pairs she owns not sufficient? Why save money when you can buy yourself "necessary" gifts every day?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Gossipgurl wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:46 pm The minimalist bought another pair of slippers. Were the 100 other pairs she owns not sufficient? Why save money when you can buy yourself "necessary" gifts every day?
They're the best! Treat yourself!

Swipe up! If I actually had interest in buying slippers when Winter was almost over, I would not be taking her advice on them. Lol
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

ApothicDrunk wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:14 am That pizza didn’t look like pizza at all. It looked like bisquick with ketchup. And didn’t she just have her period last week? And the week before that? And didn’t she have her tampon to prove it the week before that? Why be so whack you lie about having your period and how can you not keep that schedule straight.... once a month tiff. Shrimp probably has an app to track her flo on his phone so he can run to target for tampons. Also- never met someone who needs so many tampons in one cycle. One box lasts like 3-4 months Image
Bisquick with Ketchup I'm dying. :lol:

I thought the same, I think she lies about having it. Even so, just get a giant box from Sam's Club or Costco and move on. Stop announcing it yuck.

And agree with whoever said she just wants the grove commission. Her precious link tree is a just a way for her to make money. I just find it funny that she endorses products, then she gets Chris to buy them elsewhere. She could be missing out on commission.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her story where she had her whiteboard and calendar behind her looked pretty bare. Just a couple of post it's.

I'm sO PrOdUCtiVe
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:39 pm Her story where she had her whiteboard and calendar behind her looked pretty bare. Just a couple of post it's.

I'm sO PrOdUCtiVe
Omg I love how she keeps filming these videos in front of her completely empty whiteboard. It kills me. I have a fairly lax schedule with my kids, but my white board has tons of stuff written on it. Yet little miss super mom doesn't seem to have anything filled out except for like, one thing in the corner. I'm honestly surprised she doesn't just make up a bunch of shit so she looks busy, she's even too lazy to do that lol
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:39 pm Her story where she had her whiteboard and calendar behind her looked pretty bare. Just a couple of post it's.

I'm sO PrOdUCtiVe
Okay wtf was up with the file folders on the wall
next to the door? Why does she try to make her
play office look like a doctor’s office. She has one
file in each. You know there’s nothing in them but
stickers and hearts!
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

How about when carter ripped the toy out of tanner's hands so he could do it for him and she says "that was very kind of you" ... talk about demented. Teaching their kids that it's ok to aggressively take toys from other people and eat off the floor lol #goals
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:07 pm How about when carter ripped the toy out of tanner's hands so he could do it for him and she says "that was very kind of you" ... talk about demented. Teaching their kids that it's ok to aggressively take toys from other people and eat off the floor lol #goals
I hated that!!! She was like "Car-der he has to learn for himself buddy, that was kind of you". Talk about mixed messages. He also has to learn how to toilet train and she hasn't been nice about that!

These moments where she is trying to act like they actually bother to teach them stuff are so manufactured.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”