T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Onchao16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Onchao16 »

That shirt looked horrible on her. And I seriously think she thinks being a minimalist means spending less. Every other thing she showed had a disclaimer of “this didn’t cost a lot”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Is the title suggestion for next thread "Filling voids and holes for happiness" too brash? Lol.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

hatinghannah wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:58 am Image

WHYYY would they leave this in Image she’s going hard digging in her ass.

I laughed so much when I saw her digging in her ass. Shrimp leaving that in is his way of getting his passive aggressive little digs in towards her.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:54 pm Did it ever occur to them that maybe Tanner doesn’t eat or is picky because everything upsets his stomach? But no they make fun of him. Tiff even said recently right in front of all of them and on camera that what she made for lunch “wasn’t good enough” putting the poor kid down. Tiff this is the kind of shit that causes your “mom guilt” because guess what? I don’t have “mom guilt” maybe every once in a blue moon! Just wait til you finally take the kid to the doctor and find out he has something wrong with him (hoping he doesn’t) and you didn’t care, procrastinated taking him in the first place, put Ellas nonexistent rash first, and made fun of him the whole time... you’ll have your “mom guilt” for days or maybe not because you don’t care about any of your kids except Ella

👏👏👏 I wish you could send this exact comment to her. Spot on!!
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Her decorating is horrendous. A mish mosh of shit she bought all brand new. It all looked AWFUL. I consider myself decor challenged but my god I’d rather put nothing up then that.

And why is she pushing Easter so much?? It’s over a month away
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

The chair situation in the dining room bothers me so much. The bench is fine but why have 2 other chair designs in there? It makes me think they found some of the chairs on the side of the road
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

They wonder why their kids are sick....then at the dinner table today the boys were snorting spaghetti with sauce thru their noses, and eating it....and Chris was filming and laughing instead of disciplining.

Besides the hygeine and manners .... GROSS.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

I don't watch her stories that often bc when I do it's usually a repost of someone's coffee with whip cream in it, or a tired collage style thumbnail of whatever her newest video is, but now twice in less than 24 hrs I have seen her make that stupid immature grossed out face. First whenever she was getting something out of her dogs butt (probably grass or a hair I have to do it all the time) and then at Tanner for supposedly getting a booger on spahgetti? She's so fing immature & annoying!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

dbl post
Last edited by AryaStark on Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:51 pm
hatinghannah wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:58 am Image

WHYYY would they leave this in Image she’s going hard digging in her ass.

I laughed so much when I saw her digging in her ass. Shrimp leaving that in is his way of getting his passive aggressive little digs in towards her.
I saw that and thought aww she’s got worms.
Never_ever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Never_ever »

If they were smart, they would put a picture of all three kids together in that last frame instead of leaving it empty bc omg ttc!
Girl really has no sense of style when it comes to home decor. It’s all so, so bad.
Momma2three wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:25 pm She looks absolutely sickly. A true walking skeleton. You can see her ribs. It’s not cute. Her cleaning is surface level at best. Had popcorn movie night, only vacuumed “surface” of couch and rug, couldn’t even remove the cushions. If you have kids you know that’s where all the food goes. Her decorating style is atrocious. That tiered tray....yikes. The curtains in the dining room, WOW. How does she think combining 2 different styles of curtains, 2 with tabs and 2 with a rod pocket works?! I swear she half asses everythinggggggg. She didn’t wipe down baseboards, or the chair railing in dining room, no doors. Again things done normally when deep cleaning.

One thing from this video I took away, girl is buying new all the time. She’s such a NON FAKE minimalist with a horrible weave. I got this new, I got that new. Blah.

I also CAN NOT with the empty frame in the living room. She’s almost asking for karma to bite her in her flat ass.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

In her latest fake Instagram picture trying to act like the perfect mother, Ella looks like she's trying to mess with Tanner and he's holding his hand up and looking upset. It seems like Ella and Carter pick on Tanner a lot and they just excuse it as siblings fighting because they could care less about him. I bet if Tanner pushed Ella down they would go nuts though. Ellas getting bratty, she tried moving the dog out of the way in Shrimps last vlog. Habe fun with that Beastons!!! You are contributing to her bratty behavior.

Also, why does Trashys hair always look so greasy? Its fake hair. Does she barely wash it or what?

I know she just buys t-shirts in the juniors department of Target that she thinks is trendy but at least know and like the music that's on your freaking shirt. I find it hard to believe this biatch even knows one Pink Floyd song or ever listens to them.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:36 pm In her latest fake Instagram picture trying to act like the perfect mother, Ella looks like she's trying to mess with Tanner and he's holding his hand up and looking upset. It seems like Ella and Carter pick on Tanner a lot and they just excuse it as siblings fighting because they could care less about him. I bet if Tanner pushed Ella down they would go nuts though. Ellas getting bratty, she tried moving the dog out of the way in Shrimps last vlog. Habe fun with that Beastons!!! You are contributing to her bratty behavior.

Also, why does Trashys hair always look so greasy? Its fake hair. Does she barely wash it or what?

I know she just buys t-shirts in the juniors department of Target that she thinks is trendy but at least know and like the music that's on your freaking shirt. I find it hard to believe this biatch even knows one Pink Floyd song or ever listens to them.
[/quote
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Some thoughts on his vlog..
That basement is a hoarders paradise. Her face has morphed into a middle aged woman. I’ve never seen a supposed registered nurse so confused over pregnancy/ovulation tests. Just perplexes me every. single. time. how uneducated she appears to be in the medical field. Who the fck gives an eighteen month old markers and a journal to write in? I can’t believe he put in a pic of Kristin C. hairdresser/friend. They are both beyond obsessed with that whole situation.
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

I can't get over how much CRAP she buys!! She buys so much junk for each new holiday/season. She focuses way too much on material things than her family.

Why are they still referring to all 3 of their kids being toddlers?! I don't know any toddlers going into kindergarten this year 🤣 Ella is faaaarrrrr from being a baby anymore. (In reference to Chris' story.) These folks are crazy!
Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

I haven’t been on in a while. Yeah she has really gone down hill physically. I mean I understand the desire to be fit and she was working out but now it just seems like she restricts instead. Sad. I don’t wish that on anyone.
So I feel like I missed something but what happened between her and Bri? Did she lose another friend?? She must be a bear to be around.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

So shrimp posted the pics of the kids in the frames to his ig .... did they not look at tanners pic before developing? Because the actual picture is blurry .. they made it sound lile it was Walgreen's error. And they took the pic themselves. Didnt want to waste anymore time taking pics of tanner huh? Too busy giving ella all the attention.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:07 am So shrimp posted the pics of the kids in the frames to his ig .... did they not look at tanners pic before developing? Because the actual picture is blurry .. they made it sound lile it was Walgreen's error. And they took the pic themselves. Didnt want to waste anymore time taking pics of tanner huh? Too busy giving ella all the attention.
The children are mere three little dollar signs. Their motto is dollar sign children will bring IN the money, spending ON the children is very limited. You do juuust enough to make the illusion they are wanted. They have both said over and over in the latest vlogs and actions, they’ve totally moved on to number four even five. Like everyone says soon it will be El la who?
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Backyard Chicken wrote:I haven’t been on in a while. Yeah she has really gone down hill physically. I mean I understand the desire to be fit and she was working out but now it just seems like she restricts instead. Sad. I don’t wish that on anyone.
So I feel like I missed something but what happened between her and Bri? Did she lose another friend?? She must be a bear to be around.
She can't keep a friend to save her life. How many "best" friends has she had falling outs with? She is clearly the problem. My guess is she was jealous/fake and Bri saw through her shit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

perfectionista_mom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:11 pm
Backyard Chicken wrote:I haven’t been on in a while. Yeah she has really gone down hill physically. I mean I understand the desire to be fit and she was working out but now it just seems like she restricts instead. Sad. I don’t wish that on anyone.
She can't keep a friend to save her life. How many "best" friends has she had falling outs with? She is clearly the problem. My guess is she was jealous/fake and Bri saw through her shit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

She strikes me as the girl who thinks everyone is jealous of her. Technically she has more YouTube followers than Bri so between that and her obsession with being “tiny” I can imagine her friendships are always competitive.

My mother is like this....every conversation is about food and weight and she’s always commenting on other people’s appearances and weight. It’s exhausting to say the least. In my mom’s mind everyone is jealous of her body and weight.... I can bet tiff is the same way

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”