Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by Dani_465 »

how disgusting! Who in their right mind would put a flying bug trap in the kitchen, next to the toaster oven? Their are gross!! Do they understand the concept?

And I took a shot of her planner. Itunes? LOL Isn’t that so yesterday? iTunes AND Spotify lol. How about getting an Alexa like the rest of the human population.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ld5 »

Why are all her bills spread out like that? That would drive me nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Damn, look at how packed her schedule is!!! No wonder she's so overwhelmed!!!
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

mahamilton wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:55 pm Damn, look at how packed her schedule is!!! No wonder she's so overwhelmed!!!
Right? I’d be so delighted if just my days off looked like that.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Ld5 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:13 pm Why are all her bills spread out like that? That would drive me nuts!

My bills are spread out like this too but I only pay bills twice a month unless they auto draft like my mortgage.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

SomeoneActually wrote:
Ld5 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:13 pm Why are all her bills spread out like that? That would drive me nuts!

My bills are spread out like this too but I only pay bills twice a month unless they auto draft like my mortgage.
I pay mine twice a month too but I have them listed under each date our paycheck comes in.. not on their due dates. Just odd to see it that way.

Mammababe111
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

A video popped up from when they first found out they were pregnant with the twins and I was looking at their house cause she was showing the rooms a bit and MAN it’s tiny!!!! No space for that family to grow, no private play space for the kids.. holy shit. They really picked the worst house for a growing family! I live on the east coast and here finished basements are really popular so even if a house doesn’t have a big play space people sometimes re-do the basement to have it be an extra living space for a large family. It’s too bad those don’t exist in California.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Seriously? It took tons of comments in this to buy a rash guard? She is a horrible mom. Everyone knows red heads burn at a drop of a hat. Annnnd being a 2 y/o? You’re asking for a sunburn. She deserves the bad mom label. Trashy KNOWS Emma has Justina’s skin and knows how easily he burns. Justina probably used waterproof sunBLOCK too! Justina should have grown a pair and made sure Emma was slathered in sunblock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Dani_465 wrote:Seriously? It took tons of comments in this to buy a rash guard? She is a horrible mom. Everyone knows red heads burn at a drop of a hat. Annnnd being a 2 y/o? You’re asking for a sunburn. She deserves the bad mom label. Trashy KNOWS Emma has Justina’s skin and knows how easily he burns. Justina probably used waterproof sunBLOCK too! Justina should have grown a pair and made sure Emma was slathered in sunblock.

And if it actually fit her, she wouldn’t get burned around her neck still.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Dani_465 wrote:Seriously? It took tons of comments in this to buy a rash guard? She is a horrible mom. Everyone knows red heads burn at a drop of a hat. Annnnd being a 2 y/o? You’re asking for a sunburn. She deserves the bad mom label. Trashy KNOWS Emma has Justina’s skin and knows how easily he burns. Justina probably used waterproof sunBLOCK too! Justina should have grown a pair and made sure Emma was slathered in sunblock.
Guess she couldn't find one that fits her crappy color scheme.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Boy_mom12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boy_mom12 »

Sometimes i think I’m a bad mom then i remember “well atleast I’m not exploiting my children’s injuries on the internet for views” and i feel much better
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What fixing your hair as an adult? Orrrr tandem breastfeeding? (Didn’t even watch it yet, but she asked on IG yesterday). I guess her lazy fuck excuse of a husband is less willing to wake up and help with the boys. Orrrr she wants her precious sleep. If you want to sleep DONT HAVE KIDS!
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Dani_465 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:08 pm What fixing your hair as an adult? Orrrr tandem breastfeeding? (Didn’t even watch it yet, but she asked on IG yesterday). I guess her lazy fuck excuse of a husband is less willing to wake up and help with the boys. Orrrr she wants her precious sleep. If you want to sleep DONT HAVE KIDS!
Well the first 5 minutes of the vlog was a thread up sponsorship and the last 5 was her complaining about Justin not waking up to help out with the fake twins. She is so tired but obsessed with coffee.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SomeoneActually wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:31 pm
Dani_465 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:08 pm What fixing your hair as an adult? Orrrr tandem breastfeeding? (Didn’t even watch it yet, but she asked on IG yesterday). I guess her lazy fuck excuse of a husband is less willing to wake up and help with the boys. Orrrr she wants her precious sleep. If you want to sleep DONT HAVE KIDS!
Well the first 5 minutes of the vlog was a thread up sponsorship and the last 5 was her complaining about Justin not waking up to help out with the fake twins. She is so tired but obsessed with coffee.
Oops I was a little wrong but nailed the justina not helping lol.

Annnnnd we just let Emma wear a bathing suit all day. 🙄

And a boring ass comforter set. Boring is great for teens and adults. But kids need funnnnn! Even classy rich people understand that.

Sorry Emma you have assholes for parents who are boring af and don’t want you to have something cute and fun!
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

For people who Claim to follow Dave Ramsey and have zero debt, they definitely have a car payment on that calendar she showed haha
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:38 pm For people who Claim to follow Dave Ramsey and have zero debt, they definitely have a car payment on that calendar she showed haha
😳 I was too blown away by iTunes to notice car. I knew they were frauds. She should have covered her ass and added ins after car before posting to IG.
ZaGaNoDr1968
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZaGaNoDr1968 »

Justin may be pretty useless, BUT has anyone EVER seen Rash change one single diaper since the boys were born? She's shown him changing diapers on several vlogs.

Today's vlog, as Rash was lazily rolling/smelling the new carpet, at 7:40 you hear one of the boys crying in the living room. Then at 7:56 you see Justin carrying one of them to their bedroom where the "changing station" is to, I assume, change their diaper.

I've noticed in alot of vlogs, I'll hear one or both babies crying in another room and it doesn't even phase her. She doesn't hesitate or pause for one half of a second in her blabbering to see if they are ok. That doesn't seem normal to me at all.
mamale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamale »

ZaGaNoDr1968 wrote:Justin may be pretty useless, BUT has anyone EVER seen Rash change one single diaper since the boys were born? She's shown him changing diapers on several vlogs.

Today's vlog, as Rash was lazily rolling/smelling the new carpet, at 7:40 you hear one of the boys crying in the living room. Then at 7:56 you see Justin carrying one of them to their bedroom where the "changing station" is to, I assume, change their diaper.

I've noticed in alot of vlogs, I'll hear one or both babies crying in another room and it doesn't even phase her. She doesn't hesitate or pause for one half of a second in her blabbering to see if they are ok. That doesn't seem normal to me at all.
You hear it constantly in her IG stories too. She never bats an eye or even pretends to address it.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did she yank out her nose piercing? I just noticed she didn’t have it in.

Miss I’m too good to take a bath in a rental place, but will wear used clothes without washing them. 🙄 what a disgusting person.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Holy fuck that’s a lot of milk!!
Why trashy! Feed your babies not the freezer!!!

I swear she’s just doing this to brag why the fuck would you keep and store that much milk when you have TWO babies to feed???
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... fc33c9.jpg[/IMG]

There is no way all of that fit in their fridge freezer and they just now moved it into the deep freezer. This can’t be all of her milk I bet it’s donated milk.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”