Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

brittknee wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:25 am I’ve been so busy with work and this pandemic lately that I’ve not been able to watch her videos or follow her disgusting Instagram but I came here to ask whether or not she donated all that money to where it was supposed to go? Has she mentioned that at all because I read here every once in a while when I can and haven’t seen it mentioned.
It hasn’t been mentioned since January/February. I think she thinks people “forgot.”
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Anything she can do for money, right? Ridiculous.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

It's abundantly clear at this point, Brittani is never going to stop monetizing on her son's death. It is egregious and absolutely abhorrent at this point. She can't stop. Every.single.day she posts "swipe ups" and now the bag collab. I can guarantee they did NOT contact this delusional bitch. She did. She is almost comical at this point. Just a disgusting human being. My heart goes out to that poor baby, whose death is being used for her financial gain. And her Meat Loaf husband goes along with it instead of taking a stand and telling her to stop. Nope. The loser can't do it. She must give good B.J.'s.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Am I reading wrong or is only 10 percent going to that organization?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Stellar wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:48 am Am I reading wrong or is only 10 percent going to that organization?

That was my first thought as well, you gotta be kidding me that ONLY 10% is going towards the First Candle Organization. That greedy, money hungry, fame whore, LEACH of a “mother”. Disgusting.

She has to be one of the very worst yt moms out there. She’s absolute trash, IMO. Why not donate all in sheer thanks for the outpouring of damn support she has already received?!?!? WTF! After this today, and truly have always thought this, but after today this CEMENTS IT FOR ME this bitch thrives on blood money. Money her dead baby is bringing her daily.....and she LOVES IT.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Stellar wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:48 am Am I reading wrong or is only 10 percent going to that organization?

Nope. The best part is that ten percent of the NET proceeds go to the foundation. Which means the diaper bag company is chipping in towards it. So that means the toucan is only coughing up 5 percent.And only for 12 days! (in her stories today). She is consistently a piece of shit.I'm sensing a collective eye roll from all bereaved moms out there.GROSS.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Oh sorry double post BUT the 10% donation is literally only from 8/12-8/24. FUCKING HELL. So anyone that buys this bag after those days are paying for Brits weave, 100%. She’s making bank with this one. If those god awful cringe Crew candles sold out, this bag will almost def sell out. I am at a loss for words how anyone remains blinded by her. Wake up people, she is saleswoman. She gives no shits unless it’s lining her pockets. What has she done since Crew died that benefited anyone 100% other then her? *crickets* Damn.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Brittani boring LEACH back at it again

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

The Leach could not make it before her child died.
Now she feels like Aaron Williams - like that’s someone
To aspire to be... This stupid bitch is something else...
what a f monster - she makes me sick 🤒
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

That fake almost crying ... good lord how can anyone be so stupid as to still follow and support this woman?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Deesker wrote:It's abundantly clear at this point, Brittani is never going to stop monetizing on her son's death. It is egregious and absolutely abhorrent at this point. She can't stop. Every.single.day she posts "swipe ups" and now the bag collab. I can guarantee they did NOT contact this delusional bitch. She did. She is almost comical at this point. Just a disgusting human being. My heart goes out to that poor baby, whose death is being used for her financial gain. And her Meat Loaf husband goes along with it instead of taking a stand and telling her to stop. Nope. The loser can't do it. She must give good B.J.'s.
It's probably not just BJ's. Bet he's starting to enjoy the money too.
Disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

As a bereaved parent who has to actually grieve and deal with the loss of my child every single day without having mass amounts of equally desperate “fans” talk about how much they love my child, and constantly remind me of how much he is missed and then buy overpriced shit online with their name on it, I find her actions very hurtful and it makes me very bitter and angry.

What kind of parent monetizes on the death of their child? No one...except these pieces of crap. And I blame BOTH of them, because he should be stepping up and telling her what she’s doing is wrong. But they are both greedy and just like the money rolling in.

I just can’t believe it, just when I think I’ve seen it all, she comes out with some new “money making scheme” to capitalize and gain from the death of that poor innocent baby. It takes a special mind of psycho even think this way.

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!!

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

travelmom19 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:32 am As a bereaved parent who has to actually grieve and deal with the loss of my child every single day without having mass amounts of equally desperate “fans” talk about how much they love my child, and constantly remind me of how much he is missed and then buy overpriced shit online with their name on it, I find her actions very hurtful and it makes me very bitter and angry.

What kind of parent monetizes on the death of their child? No one...except these pieces of crap. And I blame BOTH of them, because he should be stepping up and telling her what she’s doing is wrong. But they are both greedy and just like the money rolling in.

I just can’t believe it, just when I think I’ve seen it all, she comes out with some new “money making scheme” to capitalize and gain from the death of that poor innocent baby. It takes a special mind of psycho even think this way.

so sorry for your loss. Agree with all u say it’s mind blowing how these two trash bags operate. I wish someone would say something to these places she is ‘partnering’ with as it’s actually a poor reflection on them as well. Probably pointless at this point. I can’t believe she is sitting there like that with that stupid grin - knowing what she does is so flippen wrong! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

travelmom19 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:32 am As a bereaved parent who has to actually grieve and deal with the loss of my child every single day without having mass amounts of equally desperate “fans” talk about how much they love my child, and constantly remind me of how much he is missed and then buy overpriced shit online with their name on it, I find her actions very hurtful and it makes me very bitter and angry.

so sorry for your loss. Agree with all u say it’s mind blowing how these two trash bags operate. I wish someone would say something to these places she is ‘partnering’ with as it’s actually a poor reflection on them as well. Probably pointless at this point. I can’t believe she is sitting there like that with that stupid grin - knowing what she does is so flippen wrong! 🤷🏻‍♀️
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

travelmom19 wrote:As a bereaved parent who has to actually grieve and deal with the loss of my child every single day without having mass amounts of equally desperate “fans” talk about how much they love my child, and constantly remind me of how much he is missed and then buy overpriced shit online with their name on it, I find her actions very hurtful and it makes me very bitter and angry.

I am so very sorry. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to have to watch her antics while you're grieving. It must be unfathomable to you to see the way Brittani acts.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

That announcement made me sick.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Why why why do you guys follow is low life’s bitch... I wouldn’t be surprised if she did something to crew... how much dirty money does she need

Keep on spreading your legs Brittani you nasty ho.....

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

I would buy that bag throw it in a bucket poor gasoline on it let it burn and send it to Brittani and tell her stop making off of her dead son....

Yes I had enough where’s the donation money Brittani ho Leach?????? We want answers...

I’m gonna call it she’ll be knocked up again in 2022. Mark my words...

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

Well y’all brittani is in the baby dust method group on Facebook. I’m still convinced she was upset about crew being a boy and didn’t want him around. I’m also convinced she’s absolutely miserable that this one is a boy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”