Previous:

viewtopic.php?f=247&t=16402

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: KK: Time to file for bankruptcy | KKandBabyJ | Part 77

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I know they claim to be done trying for #4 but their views are barely at 150, if they are lucky. I don't know about social blade just going off youtube view count.
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

I second whoever posted this before:
What kind of white trash has their kids barefoot in the doctors office at ANY time let alone during a PANDEMIC?
I’m sure Keren would argue this is a “Florida thing” but I think it’s probably more of a “generational trash” thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

telle0x wrote:I second whoever posted this before:
What kind of white trash has their kids barefoot in the doctors office at ANY time let alone during a PANDEMIC?
I’m sure Keren would argue this is a “Florida thing” but I think it’s probably more of a “generational trash” thing Image

Being barefoot is nasty but then she went and kissed the bottom of his foot. That is beyond nasty.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Keren is teaching and encouraging her boys to say "damn boy" in today's vlog? Am I hearing that correctly?
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I freaking hated suttons grunting but his voice and attitude far worse I cannot stand him
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

telle0x wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:21 pm I second whoever posted this before:
I’m sure Keren would argue this is a “Florida thing” but I think it’s probably more of a “generational trash” thing Image

That's fucking disgusting. I tend to be really uptight about shoes/feet, so I'm sure I'm not the best judge here, but seriously that is just vile to me. In a fucking doctor's office?! I just can't. And someone said she then kissed his feet?! Omg I just can't. I'm sorry but only trash takes a (perfectly functional, completely capable of wearing shoes) child to the doctor's barefoot.
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

ALittleStitious wrote:
telle0x wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:21 pm I second whoever posted this before:

That's fucking disgusting. I tend to be really uptight about shoes/feet, so I'm sure I'm not the best judge here, but seriously that is just vile to me. In a fucking doctor's office?! I just can't. And someone said she then kissed his feet?! Omg I just can't. I'm sorry but only trash takes a (perfectly functional, completely capable of wearing shoes) child to the doctor's barefoot.
Part of the “recommendations” where I live right now are to take your shoes off before coming into your house if you’ve been in a high traffic public space like the grocery store so not to contaminate your home. This is especially emphasized for people with little kids in the home .
But by all means have your toddler barefoot in the doctors office then bring him home to spread that shit everywhere.

Sorry lol Image done now

karlatrin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlatrin »

In response to the Kyra/Keren drama: I'm so glad that Kyra is sticking up for herself. The constant jabs from Keren are so annoying and mean. Let's not forget when Keren left Kyra out of her "all of my friends are hot" tiktok vid...I'm still so shocked. I'd be so hurt.
baileebunny
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by baileebunny »

I remember them opening packages from Kyra she had sent the boys some movies for the car and sent them packages for their birthday. I don't ever remember Keren and Khoa doing for Kyra and Oscars kids

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

karlatrin wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:27 am In response to the Kyra/Keren drama: I'm so glad that Kyra is sticking up for herself. The constant jabs from Keren are so annoying and mean. Let's not forget when Keren left Kyra out of her "all of my friends are hot" tiktok vid...I'm still so shocked. I'd be so hurt.
it's pretty hard to take keren's side when she seems to be mad because...kyra didn’t share that she was pregnant right away? i can admit that i'm totally projecting but this reminds me so much of a former close friend of mine - she wanted/expected to have an important place in my life and be front and centre for all of my big exciting moments while i supported her emotionally and cheered her on but i should
never expect the same back. The 'all of my friends are hot' tiktok and the tantrum thrown when she wasn’t the first to know about the baby even tho she hasn’t mentioned kyra in a minute remind me SO much of her. i really feel for kyra having to deal with this because i know it hurts.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

baileebunny wrote:I remember them opening packages from Kyra she had sent the boys some movies for the car and sent them packages for their birthday. I don't ever remember Keren and Khoa doing for Kyra and Oscars kids

Kyra likes to spend money. She just put together a whole bunch of cute little packages for her kids' preschool teachers and even the admins. And then there's Keren...who also likes to spend money. On clothes she never wears, reselling them to her Stans on Mercari with the tags still on them, on 3 of the same toy for her kids, on Audis and a very expensive new boat and jet skis and Nintendo switches. And let's not forget giving her friend $500...to buy Keren random crap that ends up never used. I don't feel bad for her or Khoa at all, they can sell all that crap back to stay afloat while their views die down. They pretend to be humble and grateful but it's all for show

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

karlatrin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlatrin »

luci417 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:18 pm
karlatrin wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:27 am In response to the Kyra/Keren drama: I'm so glad that Kyra is sticking up for herself. The constant jabs from Keren are so annoying and mean. Let's not forget when Keren left Kyra out of her "all of my friends are hot" tiktok vid...I'm still so shocked. I'd be so hurt.
it's pretty hard to take keren's side when she seems to be mad because...kyra didn’t share that she was pregnant right away? i can admit that i'm totally projecting but this reminds me so much of a former close friend of mine - she wanted/expected to have an important place in my life and be front and centre for all of my big exciting moments while i supported her emotionally and cheered her on but i should
never expect the same back. The 'all of my friends are hot' tiktok and the tantrum thrown when she wasn’t the first to know about the baby even tho she hasn’t mentioned kyra in a minute remind me SO much of her. i really feel for kyra having to deal with this because i know it hurts.
Omg that's so awful!! I'm sorry you had to deal with that but I'm so happy that you got rid of that toxic friend.

Anyone else think that Keren's latest IG story was also a jab at Kyra lol?? "I love having boys" when Kyra will have 3 girls. like okay keren, we get it lol
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

karlatrin wrote:
luci417 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:18 pm
Omg that's so awful!! I'm sorry you had to deal with that but I'm so happy that you got rid of that toxic friend.

Anyone else think that Keren's latest IG story was also a jab at Kyra lol?? "I love having boys" when Kyra will have 3 girls. like okay keren, we get it lol
I thought the same thing. Like yeah ok Keren. You don't even go in the pool with them, barely go with them the once a month they get to leave the house to go to the playground, or play sports with them but act like you wanna jump in the mud with them we believe you. And we all know how badly she's wanted a girl each pregnancy. But #boymom all the way huh

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Vlogs are clearly way out of order. Khoa said keren came back yesterday upset about her ultrasound? Um that vlog was posted 4 days ago. Also so weird how they didn’t address her Supposedly having more stones or anything in that original video just casually in the vlog description
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

^^ agreed!! and I hate the whole “boy mom” “girl mom” schtick.
Every child is different and will have different interests and personality, we don’t need to reinforce stupid gender stereotypes to hide our disappointment Keren

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Couldn’t even keep track of the amount of times Jackson literally punched or smacked Khoa while Keren called him sweet and said “that’s what you get”. That’ll be really great when he does that to someone who isn’t a family member. Meanwhile she calls Landon a terror and makes fun of him while he stares at her. This vlog was one of the most neglectful I’d seen in a while. And where was Sutton during all this? I mean we watched them argue for a while and the kids just screamed in another room but of course they weren’t concerned at all. Instead they proceeded to insult each other like they were children themselves [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 449c64.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 6d7f7a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... cc941e.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 7595e1.jpg[/IMG]

hakuna-matata
Amateur
Amateur

KK: Time to file for bankruptcy | KKandBabyJ | Part 77

Unread post by hakuna-matata »

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

Redcar2019 wrote:Couldn’t even keep track of the amount of times Jackson literally punched or smacked Khoa while Keren called him sweet and said “that’s what you get”. That’ll be really great when he does that to someone who isn’t a family member. Meanwhile she calls Landon a terror and makes fun of him while he stares at her. This vlog was one of the most neglectful I’d seen in a while. And where was Sutton during all this? I mean we watched them argue for a while and the kids just screamed in another room but of course they weren’t concerned at all. Instead they proceeded to insult each other like they were children themselves [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 449c64.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 6d7f7a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... cc941e.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 7595e1.jpg[/IMG]

does she think he’s stupid and has no idea what shes saying about him? or does she dislike him that much she wants him to hear her constant negativity so he feels bad about himself? ugh that poor baby.

i will never ever ever understand keren’s obsession with jackson and her constantly praising him and his “sweetness” when time and time again their vlogs have proved that HES a spoiled monster who bullies his siblings, not landon.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

baileebunny wrote:I remember them opening packages from Kyra she had sent the boys some movies for the car and sent them packages for their birthday. I don't ever remember Keren and Khoa doing for Kyra and Oscars kids

keren and khoa don’t even do anything for their own nieces remember keren stopped at cvs to buy skar popcorn for her 1st birthday as a GIFT!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”